Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Near Emily's Part of The Cabin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Near Emily's Part of The Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Cody carried me in his strong, handsome, muscley -getting off track here- arms into my cabin. My eyes were half-asleep as I realized I left my work-bench light on. I slid out of his arms and stumbled over to the table. I ran my hands over the small gears and mini-engine parts representing a Motorcycle. When I got older I wanted to go into Motorcycle mechanics. Or just regular auto mechanics.
I flipped the switch and felt around on the wall for my button-entering-pad. I found it with a fair amount of cursing, and slipping. I hit the numbers, 2223, into the button and my bed slid out from the wall and then folding out. I fell onto it. "Gah..."

Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:03 pm

~ We're just gonna do some RPing here and then *magically* make it morning and then we can go to the hotel place. Sound good?

I kept my eyes on her, a soft smile on my face. I felt a my eyes drooping too, but I kept myself from falling asleep then and there. When I saw her breathing heavily, I was content. I silently flipped on the switch of her work bench light. "Wow," I breathed out softly, as my hand slid gently over each of the mechanics she was working on. Motorcycle parts, I thought in my head. I chuckled softly, imagining Emily working on motorcycles. That would be pretty darn cool.

I turned around, and walked silently over to her bed. She looked so cute, curled up in a small-ish ball on her bed. I didn't want to do anything too drastic, so I leaned down and pressed my lips to her forehead softly. "Night Em. Tomorrow we'll be off." I whispered gently in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 pm

"Off where?" I asked with my eyes closed. I yawned. I was supposed to be getting up at around five in the morning in a few hours to go examine a Nissan in Manhattan. Roughly a few hours before our date. I would usually lay awake for about an hour before I eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:08 pm

"Off to the hotel I booked." I said softly. "And I know that you have to check out a Nissan tomorrow, but I'll go with you and then I'll drive to the hotel." I stroked her hair gently, circling around to the other side of the bed, and sitting down, I wrapped my arms around Emily. I kissed her hair gently. "I'll stay with you for a while." I said, my eyes drooping. I lay down with my head resting against the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:25 pm

"You go ahead and do that, Mr. Testosterone." I said yawning and stretching. Wait, I still had my grimy jeans on. "Yeah I just realized I gotta change. So...close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Disregarding her comment, I got up from the bed, nearly clunking the top of my head on a top bench of gears. "Gah." I muttered, cursing under my breath. Averting my eyes, I turned around and went back to Emily's work bench.
"My Gods Em, you're amazing." I commented, my eyes taking in all of her small tools and gears.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:07 pm

"I know right?" I rolled my eyes as I took off my shirt and jeans. I threw on an old-swap meet shirt with a pair of pajama pants. I scuttled to where he was and turned off the light. "I'm cold. I need another blanket. Come venture to the blanket...clost...storage thingie in the Big House wit me." I said shoving my feet into a pair of Tyler's work boots. They fit snuggly. Odd. I had big feet. I threw my old brown leather bomber on over top that and smiled. I loved leather.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 am

"Alright Em," I murmured softly in her ear. Sweeping her off her feet yet again, with my arms wrapped tightly around her for warmth, I walked towards the front door of Cabin Nine. I heard Tyler snoring across the room and I chuckled softly. "My Gods, Tyler certainly is loud." I commented, a smile in my voice.

I noticed the boots that Emily had snagged. They were Tyler's. "Nice boots you have there." I whispered in her ear, a fresh scent of pine and cinnamon escaping from my breath. Yeah, a strange breath mint, but it did the trick.

I stepped out into the freezing cold, with my head now pressed lightly against Emily's, and began walking towards the Big House, disregarding the nip of the freezing wind.

~We are RPing all over the place. xD Will you do the honors of starting at the Big House?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 am

~Yesh.
"Dude, that was a one time deal. My legs ain't broke." I rolled my eyes sliding out of his warm arms and hitting the ground on my feet. Softly humming Again by Bruno Mars I marched towards the Big House. The snow was really coming down. I could only imagine what it was doing in the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:57 am

"Darnit," I muttered, groaning slightly as she slid out of my arms. "I thought you wouldn't notice." I chuckled softly. I trailed behind her, dragging my big feet in the soft snow, making strange lines and markings. I snapped my fingers lightly along to the tune she hummed. Surprisingly enough, she had a pretty good voice. Well, as far as good voices go in humming. As we neared the Big House, I could see Thalia's Pine, and beyond it... wow. The snow was really coming down in the mortal world. There was an extremely thick blanket of snow which covered more than one third of the Pine.

I caught up to Emily after drawing some more lines and walked with her silently to the Big House, the snow somehow making up for all the words I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near Emily's Part of The Cabin   Near Emily's Part of The Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near Emily's Part of The Cabin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: