Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Emily Masterson's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Emily Masterson's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Emily Masterson's bunk   Emily Masterson's bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Emily laid down on her bed, tired from her daily workouts. She looked around herself and at all the shadows around her. She didn't see anything. That was normal around camp. Nothing lurked in the shadows here. As she started up at the ceiling, she thought of her twin brother, Cole. She wondered what he was doing, whether or not he was alive or dead, whether or not she'd see him again. It had been over a year since they had seen each other, or even heard from each other. Last time she had seen was at their birthday party. She never forgave Jakob for leaving without Cole. And she never would. She missed him.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Emily Masterson's bunk   Emily Masterson's bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:30 pm

[color=#000080]Tabby paced back and forth through the Nyx cabin. She still wasn't sure what to think about it. Camp was alright she thought, there were some leaks here and there though, she decided. "Hallow," she said in a fake English accent.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Emily Masterson's bunk   Emily Masterson's bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Emily looked up and smiled at one of her sisters. "Hello." She said cheerfully. "How are you doing today? And, um, are you okay? You seem really anxious about something." She added, looking at Tabby weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Emily Masterson's bunk   Emily Masterson's bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:41 am

Tabby looked around startled. "βλαστός," she said to herself. Then turning to the girl she said "συγνώμη, Δεν μιλούν αγγλικά και." Tabby whirled around to her bunk on the other side of her cabin where she set down the messinger bag she had been carrying. " Θέλετε να καταπολεμήσει το ξίφος? I me-an, do yoou wann'tt twwo swordflight? Είμαι Τιγρέ από τον τρόπο" She asked very slowly, mispronuoncing most words, and then speaking in rapid Greek.

Note Tabby said: "Shoot." "Sorry I don't speak English well." "Do you want to sword fight?" "I'm Tabby by the way,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily Masterson's bunk   Emily Masterson's bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emily Masterson's bunk
Page 1 of 1