Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) Empty
PostSubject: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 pm

I sat at the edge of the hearth in the middle of the hearth. I needed to make new friends because my friend meter at the time was about at 2. Well, I thought I would meet someone here. Maybe an Athena kid. I heard they were cool....
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Charlie was reading upside down this time. Usually consuming her mind with a book, Charlie was what you would call a book-nerd. She collected them. Yes, nerds were people who collected things and are antisocial, however geeks were just people who were smart and liked technological stuff. Charlie was a bit of both. However she was pretty. So...she was a crossover.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:40 pm

I turned my head to look at the cabins on that side when I saw a girl reading a book upside down. I laughed and walked over to her. "Good book huh? I don't read much 'cause of dyslexia. Is that in Ancient Greek?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Charlie didn't look up. But she answered, "Oh yeah. Mhm. It's in Greek. If it was in English, I'd need the watered down version." She flipped to the next page.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm

"I guess I'm interrupting." I sat down next to her, although she was upside down. I looked at the book I wouldn't ever read. I rubbed my fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm

"Nahh...I've been reading for about two hours straight." She grinned and then held out her hand as she finally looked up. Her gray eyes were brightened with amusement. "I'm Charlie Osgood, Athena's daughter. Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am

I scratched the back of my head. "Quinn Marqui, daughter of Hades," I said coldly. This is why I don't make friends that often. I winced and felt my shoulder. There was a sharp pain, but nothing there. Weird...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 pm

"Ahh...Hades. God of the Underworld and Earth's riches. I think I'd rather be a daughter of Athena, but Hades would be my second choice." Charlie smiled warmly at the girl and then flipped over, rightside up. She smoothed out her dress and tights and stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

I smiled at that. My father was a pain in the butt. That was nice that she said he would be her second choice. I also like Athena. "So... how long you been here?" I asked, looking at her dress. I hated dresses. I straightened me shirt. I loved it. It said, "The most evil thing I have ever seen." I was wearing a simple pair of skinny jeans and combat boots. I had about a million pair of combat boots. Since my mom was rich, she bought every pair I wanted. I even have high-heeled ones and long ones. I wore nerdy glasses, the ones I wore all the time, for no apparent reason. I had my favorite skull earrings on that reminded me of Minnie Mouse because of the bows.

Click for outfit!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm

"I dunno. I don't keep track. Nor do I wear the necklaces. I keep my necklace in my cabin and it hangs on my wall and stuff." Charlie replied looking at her rather, extravagant outfit. "I like your earrings." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm

I nodded, I'd been here for about 5 years. I felt my skull earrings. "Thanks," I said. I tightened the string on my combat boots and looked at her glasses. I nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:27 pm

"So..." Charlie said looking around. "Did you hear about the Zeus cabin leader...passing away?" Charlie asked quietly. She was curious to know what happened. SHe hadn't really known Roxanne. She hadn't been around camp that much either to know what happened.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"Yeah, my sister told me. She was sneaking around the cabin. She heard that Roxanne's cousin, Julia, came in, and all those Zeus kids hated her. I don't give a care. Zeus kids get on my nerves. They just... think they're all that. Just cause their dad is king of the gods. My dad is king of the Underworld and no one gives a chiz about him." I really hated them. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"I'd say I know how you feel, but I don't. My mom is Athena and everyone loves her. They all think Athena's kids are nerds who are perfect and blah blah blah. Y'know? I'd love to be a Hades child. At least I'd fit the description. Charlie held up a strand of dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)   When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When you get bored, I guess you come here (Private to Emily)
Page 1 of 1