Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Emily's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Emily's Room Empty
PostSubject: Emily's Room   Emily's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Emily's Room Indie-room-ideasimages-of-indie-bedrooms-tumblr---vintage-bedroom-tumblr---indie-rokesz4o

Emily got her own room and was allowed to decorate it herself. She had her bed in the upper left corner of the room with bed sheets she had picked herself. A bookcase was behind her bed filed with different thing; letters, books, drawing pads, etc. A wicker basket was set next to the bed filled with things like her bookcase. A white desk was set in the upper right corner with a swivel, black chair. A chalk calendar was on the wall on top of the desk. A typewriter, a pad, pens, and a lamp were sitting on the desk. Pictures and drawings were stringed across the room with Christmas light, giving the room a warm feel. White shelves were also scattered on the walls of the room, filled with small plants and other things. A closet was in the another corner of the room, already filled up with clothes. On the door, was a note that was quickly scribbled down that read:

Cabinmates,

I'm open to any questions, so come and ask away. Just please knock first! If I don't answer, I'm most likely not there. So come and try again another time. I would really love to hear that question of yours.

- Emily Thomas

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Emily's Room
Page 1 of 1