Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Third Party

Go down 
+22
Colby
Zan
sapphire
jessica
Nico
Sorella
Arichu
moon
Ninja Poet
jeromeof6
Gazimu
Katie Firebird
Sniggle
cher
Kat
Pip
welshy
Banana
dean
Prince Hawk
lara croft
Angel
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

What is your decision?
I want an advisor
The Third Party - Page 5 I_vote_lcap51%The Third Party - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 51% [ 22 ]
I don't want an advisor
The Third Party - Page 5 I_vote_lcap49%The Third Party - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 49% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

The Third Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Party   The Third Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 am

It sounds to me like how the members should be. Heighten the communication, and BAM. 300 advisors.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

The Third Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Party   The Third Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 am

Personally, I believe that for this Advisor idea to work well, the Advisor should not have Admin powers. Preferably a vote, where all members are applicable to be candidates. If his/her sole duty is to advise the admins, it would not be fair for him/her to be an admin. It would probably make him/her the leader of the admins. Which would look like he/her is the head of this site.

Of course, an experienced Moderator or Admin would be the ideal choice for an 'Advisor', but it would be wrong to have someone be proclaimed 'Advisor of Admins'. You see what that appears to look like?

I do not think I should vote until I am fully clarified on the situation. -Which means, until I myself understand this issue, not that anyone needs to explain it to me. I just need time to read through all the posts.-

Charpromise.. Rofl. xD
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/

The Third Party
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5