Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

After Curfew Party

Go down 
+2
Angel
Aneurysm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 pm

-- Daemon --

A couple fires danced, sending sparks flying into the air as campers huddled around. There was about twenty of them, all listening to music and dancing, eating, and having fun. I sighed, sticking to the farther edges of them. Only a few people lingered on the outskirts. I sighed, digging my right boot into the sand, and biting my lip, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:23 pm

I stayed along the edges of the crowd of people. 'Why in the world did I come here?' I thought bitterly. I uncapped by bottle of wine, taking a large gulp of the crimson liquid. In the dark, my purple eyes reflected the dancing light of the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:25 pm

May I join? or is it privite?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:26 pm

I walked into the life of the party. Heck, I took Hip Hip for 5 years. I started dancing with the others.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

"These people are lame..." I mumbled under heavy breath. As I looked around, my mind flooded with thoughts. It was their fears. Spiders, heights, fire, water, small spaces, the dark. They're all so...normal. It wasn't fair, I thought to myself. They got to be happy, normal people who didn't have a splitting headache every waking moment from the constant flow of fears rushing into their head. "Ugh..." I gasped quietly, grabbing my left side of my face. A stabbing pain emitted through my head. Too many people. I looked over, seeing a girl with some wine. I edged past some people. "Hello," I said her way, trying to keep my mind off of fears.

-- It's OPEN. WOO. xD --
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Rainale and Maxie danced to the music,Mr.D would be mad at us for Having coke,and being after curfew,We didn't care We are having so much fun!Maxie held Rainale's hand and she blushed.

Alana sat by herself and felt bad for herself.She felt way better than all the other girls and she knew she was prettier.Why wasn't anyone asking he to dance?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 pm

I sat down. A slow song had started playing. I had never been good at dance like that. I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

I glanced over at the kid who approached me and rolled my eyes. "I'm not sure if the wine just makes me look friendly or something..but you're like the third person who's come over to give me some idiotic, stereotypical greeting," I spat, taking another gulp from the green tinted bottle.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Alana grumbled and got up,She got some wine and she walked back to her spot.Grumbling

Maxie sat down and Rainale talked with her friends.It was awkward with them.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

I walked to the party, it seemed like it be fun to go to a party, after so long as a wolf. I was wearing a new fresh shirt, and tennis shoes, Looking round I didn't see anyone I knew that well. Though it was mostly a lost hope. I sat down in a chair and drink diet coke.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Nice to meet you two," I said sarcastically, and smirked. "I was just er...wondering if you maybe had a little wine to spare?" I asked, holding up once of the small paper cups that I had gotten by the coke. Of course that wasn't the slightest reason I was over here, but y'know, maybe the wine would help my headache.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I studied him a moment then the empty cup. It was small... I sighed and reached into my bag, pulling out a water bottle that was filled with wine. "Here..." I said simply, extending my hand for him to take the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Alana grumbled and got up,Walking home to her cabin.She had a bottle of wine and she slammed the cabin door shut,Climbing up on her bed.Getting out her little Flo-TV screen,Watching ANTM.

Rainale sat down and got some coke,Sipping it slightly.Maxie came over then and asked "Wanna go swimming?" She nodded and took her orange camp shirt and her denim short to be in her bathing suit and started to tag along after Maxie who was already in the water.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

I listened to everything, my hearing slightly more acute then a dog, I heard everyone's voice, they were all familiar, but a few stood out more, I peered though the crowd, and seen Bell pouring wine. I shook my head but smiled slightly, I had wine was once before a long time ago, I shook the memoirs of, and tried to focus on other things
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

-- Quick question that might come of use to me: What is Bellinda afraid of? --

"Thanks," I said, taking the bottle graciously, and gulping a few mouthfuls down. "Now for proper introductions. I'm Daemon, son of Phobos," I said, extending my hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:00 pm

I studied his extended a hand a moment, giving it a single, lazy shake. "Bellinda, Daughter of Dionysus," I replied. "Which...explains the wine," I added, holding up my bottle.
ooc: Being in water. When she was young her mom tried to drown here, she's now afraid to get into the water.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:04 pm

I laughed once, and it was dry. "Yeah." I searched her head. Nothing...nothing...nothing...water! I pinpointed it. I always liked to judge people on how they reacted to the realization of their fears. They would either freak out, or let it go. "It's kind of weird, y'know. Being at a beach when you're afraid of bring in water..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:07 pm

I grabbed the collar of his shirt with a scowl and a harsh look in my vibrant purple eyes. "Who told you?!" I demanded in anger.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:08 pm

I sighed getting up, kinda bored, I walked around. I seen Colby, kinda avoiding her, I had told her, but it seemed awkward to be around her. I head someone mention 'Scared of water' I wacthed the guy and Bell, waiting for her reaction. She was mad, I laughed slightly

I walked around party talking and mingling wit peoples. My long black hair waving all the way down my back. My pine green eyes scanned over everything.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:09 pm

I smiled. "I'm the son of Fear itself," I said, blinking. "I know everyone's fears."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

I released his shirt collar with a scowl. "Look...I'm not like some idiot that just thinks spiders are creepy looking so they don't like them. I've got my reasons for everything. And if you ever mention my fear to anyone or even try and do some little experiment to make me face my fears...then I will hurt you," I spat. It was obvious the fear shook me quite a bit. Although it wasn't necessarily the fear itself as much as the memory..
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm

I looked at Bell, she obviously didn't see me yet, I listened in on their conversation. Playing with the silver chain necklace, with a dog tag on it. It wouldn't come off, like a cruel joke.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:16 pm

"Look," I said, getting a serious look on my face. "I'm not going to do that. I'm not some kind of psycho-freak who learns fears and then turns them on people. I know my limits. I wouldn't tell anyone," I said, with complete honesty.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:21 pm

I nodded my head slowly. Although, it didn't seem like I fully believed him. narrowed my eyes after a moment. "You can't see why people are afraid, can you?" I asked, hoping the answer would be know. My gaze flickered away from him a bit. That's when I noticed Likos. I gave him a nod as a greeting before turning my gaze back to Daemon.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:24 pm

I shrugged. "Half and half..." I said. "For example, I know if it was a Bad Accident, or an encounter." I knew, secretly, that it had something to do with her mom. Just...what exactly IT was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Curfew Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Party   After Curfew Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Curfew Party
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next