Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)] Empty
PostSubject: After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)]   After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 pm

I sit by the lake letting the moon shine onto my face, enjoying the cold. I wanted to get into the lake but I was afraid I was going to get caught. I decide to get in anyway. I let my legs slip in first. Then I let the rest of my body get soaked. Letting the nostalgia of the lake simmer through my skin.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)]   After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 pm

I walk to the lake in my sun colored bikini, with my friends Madelynne in her silver bikini, and Sam in his stormy gray trunks. We see a girl in the water, but she still startles me. Still astonished I say, oh hi Sarah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)]   After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 am

"Hi Samantha!" I say as I get out of the lake showing my slim curvy body in a purple halter bikini, "I guess we all don't care if we don't get in trouble eh?"
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)]   After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:45 am

Jason swims up when he hears voices and nobody notices him, he dicdes not to show himself just yet,,and to claim that he didnt hear any of their conversation.

Last edited by My dad is poseidon on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :cyclops:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)]   After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Curfew Dip In The Lake... [open to anyone:)]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: