Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~   After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:20 pm

I followed Gracie, keeping a look-out for people. Shifting the large bottle of cokes to my other hand, I wondered how many other people -I take that back, I don't think satyrs are people- were going to be there. Summer was right behind us, carrying some towels we could sit on. Gracie had several flashlights. Suddenly, my foot stumbled, and I gasped aloud before I could stop myself. Gracie whirled around. "Shh!" she hissed quietly. Suddenly, a shrieking noise far off filled our ears.
"The harpies," Summer said. "They're close!"
"Hurry up and c'mon," Gracie said. She paused, closing her eyes, looking like she was thinking hard. In a second, three Pegasus silently made their way down from the sky. I chose a Paint one, and the instant I got on the stallion, he took off towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Meaghan

Meaghan

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~   After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:22 am

"Gracie?" I whispered. I had Autumn, Cescilia, and Marissa behind me.
Cescilia was my cousin, and had made friends with Marissa. I was friends with Autumn, so I had to bring them with me. Autumn fingered her black braid, and it grew some tan-colored flowers with a pink blush to them. That was her nervous flower.

Cescilia looked like me, except she was tall. Seconds after being chosen my Aphrodite, she shed her glamorous look and became tough. Turns out her father was a son of Ares.

"Marrisa?" Autumn whimpered. Marrisa was a smart, pretty daughter of Athena- the smartest girl in camp. If she thoguht this was wrong, Autumn wpuld turn back.

Marrisa charged forward, to where Gracie was. She took out her owl-feather, writing in the air. Around us was a protective shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~   After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:30 am

The Pegasi put us down on the beach. I saw Gracie press her forehead against hers, then they left.
"Really beautiful," Summer whispered to me.
"Yeah, they are. Now c'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Meaghan

Meaghan

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~   After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:39 pm

I whimpered some more as I followed Marrisa. My black braid thumped around my head. I charged forward, keen to get to the beach. Meaghan sat down, and we did also. I created a large mound of weeds around us. We would be well-hidden. I turned the tarcks we had made into little pieces of grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~   After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:27 pm

I laid down the towels and promptly sat down on one, helping myself to a coke. Gracie walked into the water, over her head, and disappeared from sight. But we were fine with it- she was a daughter of the sea god, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~   After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Curfew (SHH!) ~An Open RP for Everyone~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: