Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wild Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:26 pm

I woke up, scratching my head. I couldn't remember what had happened last night. I had a terrible hangover. I looked at the floor and my shirt, pants and shoes were there. Then I looked around the cabin. This wasn't my cabin. I turned to my side and I saw Steven. I nearly screamed but put my hand over my mouth. I was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 pm

I woke up when I felt movement on my bed. I was confused as to why someone else was in my bed. Then I remembered last night and opened my eyes to see Amber. "You okay?" I ask seeing how worried she looked. "Whats wrong?" I ask as I sit up.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm

"Yeah, I'm just scared of getting caught." I said. I picked up my clothes and put them on. I looked around. So this was the Hephaestus cabin. It was cool.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:05 pm

"Oh. You almost had me freaking out too," I said calming down as I put a shirt on. I noticed her looking around the cabin. "Looking for something?" I ask her standing up behind her. I take a look to. It wasn't as nice as the Aphrodite cabin, but I liked it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm

"No. I'm just observing this cabin." I smiled at him. "It's not mine, you know." I said, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:42 pm

"I know. It would be weird if it were," I tell her as I kiss her back. I hold her close for a minute before stepping away. "So were you gonna head back to your cabin before my siblings wake up?" I ask her hoping she might decide to stay for just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:45 pm

"I can stay a little longer, but then I'll have to leave. 'Cause, you know, breakfast is soon." I told him. I looked at the cabin once more.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

"Awesome," I say getting closer again. "So, you wanna do something later?" I ask. "I mean I haven't exactly taken you out to dinner yet have I," I tell her not really asking. "I forgot to be more gentlemanly after all the drinking," I explain.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:56 pm

I laughed quietly so none of his siblings would hear me. I kissed him and smiled. "Sure." I looked at everybody, to make sure no one woke up. "Pick me up at 7?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:00 pm

"7 it is. Where do you wanna go?" I ask her. I'd never really eaten out a lot before. There's free food at camp so what was the point. "I can't afford anything expensive, but Apple-bees and TGIF I can do," I say hoping she didn't want anything super expensive.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:03 pm

I smiled. And then I thought about it. "We can go to Apple Bee's. I love it there." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:09 pm

"It's a date then," I tell her as I wrap my arms around her and pull her into a deep kiss. "So, am I gonna have to deal with your sisters being all against me, or are they typically okay with us Hephaestus guys?" I ask more as a joke but also because it would be really annoying.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 pm

"They don't care who I date unless they're ugly or they're dating them." I smiled and kissed him back. "And you definitely aren't ugly. And you're not dating one of my sisters, are you?" I asked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:38 pm

"I don't think so," I say smiling. "I could be wrong though," I say jokingly smiling at her. I couldn't really remember my last girlfriend well. It wasn't much of a relationship either.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 pm

"Okay." I said, smiling and laughing. I gave him one more hug and kiss. "I'll see you at 7." I said. I kissed him and walked out the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm

"See ya," I said kissing her back. I watched her leave. Once she was gone I fell back on my bed smiling wider than I had in a while. I wasn't unhappy before, I was just happier now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wild Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Party   Wild Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Party
Page 1 of 1