Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It was the party...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

It was the party... Empty
PostSubject: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 pm

I walk in,with Telamon by my side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Smiling, I drag Crystal and Tiffany into the commons area, where Telamon and Aaron are.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I scratch ,my head."Not much of a party..."I say."So,can we play...spin the bottle?"I ask,smirking.I put a bottle down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm

I giggle. "Of course! Who can go first?" I say, twirling my black hair around one finger. I nudge Tiffany, trying to send a message: Aaron is mine! "Does it matter who goes first?" I say, thinking that Tiffany is a lot like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm

"Whoa,whoa,whoa,no,lets just do 7 seven minutes in heaven..."I say."I choose..."I say,shubbing Trinity and Aaron in a closet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:40 pm

I giggle. "Well, wasn't that... Unexpected," I say. "Don't get too carried away in there, you two!" I shout at the closet. "Don't give them ideas!" I shriek at Crystal, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm

I blink."Yeah,sorry about all this..."I say.THIS IS AWESOME!I think."So,should we do what we are supposed to do in here?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:43 pm

For some reason, I giggle again. "Okay" I say quietly. Eeek! the voice in my head squeals happily.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 pm

I smile to myslf quikley,and I step forwaard,and start to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:47 pm

I realize I'm blushing. Stop it! I tell myself. You've kissed him before! I kiss Aaron back, gently.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

I step back to the wall,knowing I might need to be pinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:50 pm

I step forward and kiss Aaron, reaching up to his neck. I pull him closer, the force of the kiss increasing.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I put my hands on her back,thinking:This party is...AWESOME!!!I walk in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:54 pm

I lean against Aaron, my mind a blur.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:57 pm

I open up the door,to find them having a..."romantic" moment."Its been 7 minutes..."I say.I pull away,I look at Telamon."Could we do 14 minutes in heaven?"I ask.I laugh."Yeah,for that,Ill make it 30 minutes."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

"Thirty minutes in heaven? That doesn't..." I pause, thinking, and making sure I am right. "That doesn't rhyme! Besides, it's okay, Aaron. There's always later..." I wink at him, smirking. "And I'd like to see the selections of the other people, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 pm

I smile,kiss her on her cheek,and I walk out,hoding her hand."There are no more 'couples' so,this will be interesting..."I say.I shub Jacob,and Tiffany in the closet.I smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 pm

"Umm, rudeness!" I smile. He looks younger, but oh well. Age is but a number. I look at this boy with slight interest, and smile again.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 pm

I close the door.'Why me?"I ask him.I sit in the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I place a hand on my hip. "That isn't very nice," I tell Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:10 pm

"I dont want so called 'romance' yet..."I say.
I kiss Trinitys cheek."That was amazing..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

I scoff. Who does this guy think he is? "Well, aren't you polite!" I say, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 pm

I roll me eyes."Thanks..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:14 pm

"You're welcome," I say, blowing a strand of hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:17 pm

"Well,Trinity,next time we coud do that in my closet,and its more roomy,and we coud do it longer..."I half joke haf say."Time's up!"I say to them.I walk in."Good!"I say,and shub Derek,and Crystal in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was the party...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next