Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It was the party...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

It was the party... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm

I gently brush the hair off her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm

I laugh. "Thanks," I say.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:27 pm

I smie."No problem..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Sighing, I stand up straight and stop dancing, the song over. "Now what?" I ask. I stand by the closet, listening for signs of life... Watching Trinity and Aaron, I smile. I lie down to take a nap, since apparently nobody is coming.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

I open the door."Its over!"I yell."I dont know,love..."I say.I think."Maybye we could go on a date at the beach...alone?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 am

"Finally!" I rush out of the closet."That would be lovely," I say, kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 am

OOC:Ill make the topic...And made it!:D

BIC:I walk out,holding Trinitys hand."Dont miss us!"I say."And please dont tell us to get carried away,it will allready be to late..."I half-joke half-say,then I kiss Trinity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was the party...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3