Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Party by the lake.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 pm

I walked the treeline 'round the lake with Treston, Ethan, Destiny, Eli, and Likos. Walked in between to bushes and into a open space, I flopped down in the Hamic when Ethan and Arron came in carring in a cooler full of Drinks and Treston with a wagon (Ethan 'Borrowed' from the Demeter cabin.) full of snacks, and sandwicth fixings, Destiny had her Ipod and speakers. We set everything up on tabels and chairs. Destiny and Arron came and Laid in the Hamock with me, Ethan Ran out of the Opening yelling, "Party! follow me!" until we couldn't here him anymore. I smiled then Arron said something, Destiny hit him. and Ethan returned. We hung out and waited for more people to come, Destiny taught me how to dance and Treston and Likos wacthed Ethan and Arron like hawks.

~Colby Daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Madison Stream

Madison Stream

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 pm

I looked out from my cabin. Someone had yelled Party. And who was I to pass up that?
I walked out of my cabin and down to the goupe of people who had made there way down to the lake. I started to walk down and cought the eyes of a girl.
‘’ Hey, I’m Madison’’ I said with a big grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 am

"I'm Colby, daughter of Nyx" I told her leading her into the room, a bon fire glowing in the center now, Ethan was looking
~Colby daughter of Nyx

I seen Colby and A girl, I ran over to the girl, kissing her hand poiletaly, "I'm Ethan, son of Hermes" I said my pale blue eyes sparked, "And you are?"

~Ethan son of Hemres
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 am

I was sitting by the lake, as always, being severely board. In the distance i heard someone scream "party!". Of course, i had to check it out. I walked towards the sound and the sent of sandwiches. "Hey, i'm dave" i said arriving at the party.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Madison Stream

Madison Stream

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:57 am

I streched out my hand and shaked the Ethen boy's hand.
''Madison, Daughter of Poseidon'' i smiled to him. I looked over to Colby ''So you guys are having a party? Mind if I joind?''
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:36 am

"Go ahead!" I looked over to Arron who was now working on the Radio. Then Billonare came on, Ethan walked off leaving Madison, I walked over to Dave, "Hello Dave, wanna party?" I said grabing his arm and tossing him towards Destiny who smiled.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:41 am

"sure" I said in a happy tone, breaking myself so i wouldn't crash into Destiny. I smiled for some apparent reason, I always got happy when there was a party. even if, it was a party with people I didn't actually know. but sure what ever if it was a party, it was a party. and I loved party's
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:29 pm

"Hello peole!" I annouced.

"Roxanne!" I hissed.

"What? I'm introducing myself, something you suck at." I said matter-of-factly.

"Blah!" I shot back.

I shoved him in front of the people ignoring his pleas to let him do it himself. "This is my buddy Michael Armstrong." I laughed.

My face turned red. "Hi people." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:38 pm

"Hello Roxanne and Michael" i said and threw in a smile. "welcome to the party" i said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:47 pm

"See? They like you." I said with a smile.

"Oh thank gods." I breathed.

"And they don't think your a nerd yet like I do." I said with a smirk.

"Hey!" I said tackling her and then picking her up and throwing her into the Lake.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Blinked a few times. OK. It was sure that Roxanne and Michael weren't the best of friends. I didn't really do or say anything.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 pm

"You loser!" I said laughing.
I was laughing too hard to hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Madison Stream

Madison Stream

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 pm

I followed Colby. ''Hey, that Ethen is kinda cute'' I looked over to Ethen while I was leaning on Colby's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 pm

I smiled back, "Yea.... You should ask him to the fireworks" I said looking over at Ethan who was now trying to put stuff on Likos while he was asleep. "And when ya do, tell him to stay way from Likos"

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Madison Stream

Madison Stream

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:34 pm

‘’ Ask him to the fireworks? Pfft...How old is he?’’ I adjusted my belt while waiting for Colby to reply.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:09 pm

"Do it!" I said hopping up behing her. I was all wet but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:13 pm

"15" I said.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Madison Stream

Madison Stream

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:20 pm

’Ow really?’’ I was thinking that he was kinda to young for me, but he looked so cute. ‘’ And who is that you’’ I pointed over at Arron who was doing something with the Radio. I wonderd how in all my 5 years at th camp, I had never seen anyone of these other kids.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 pm

I looked at Arron, "That is Arron, Son of Apollo, he's been here about 8 years saved Destiny," I pointed to Destiny who was Danceing around like crazy,"From a hellhound and their best of buds, he's 15 almost 16." I said, Arron stood up and sighed happy with his work. the radio was on his fav. sation and he went a sat in a chair. Destiny's chair, Poor Arron.

~Colby daughter of Nyx
Back to top Go down
Madison Stream

Madison Stream

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm

‘’Well I could see that he was the son of Apollo. Hot would be the best word for him I think’’ I laugh a bit. I caught the eyes of Arron, I smiled and waved twords him.
‘’So how do you all know each other? Had some of you meet before or did you meet here at the camp?
’’
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm

"Like I said Arron came to Camp, he saved Destiny they've been little more then best friends since then, I came about 4 years ago, made friends with Arron, Destiny and Treston" As I said this I watch Arron wave at Madison

~Colby daugter of Nyx

I seen a girl wave at me, who was I not to smile my wonerful smile an wave back. Destiny had stopped danceing and walked my way, "Get out of my seat!" I half yelled at me, I shook my head no and she snapped her fingers and blue sparks flew around them like small whips. I moved over and she sat beside me, but I looked back at the girl.

~Arron son of Apollo
sunny
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 am

i didn't hear anything what they said. i was just standing at the drinks table. got myself a drink and sat down on the ground relaxing and stirring the drink with my finger.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 pm

I arrived at the party ready for a party. I saw a sibling of mine. "Hi there." I sat down next him.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 pm

"hey" i said. I knew who she was. A sibling, i had seen her in the cabin. "Sibling right?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 pm

"Yeah sibling." I said. "Emily Waters." I held out my hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party by the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party by the lake.   Party by the lake. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party by the lake.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next