Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It was the party...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

It was the party... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:20 pm

I gasp. "WHAT!" I half-yell. "This is so..." I giggle and smile at Aaron in response.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:22 pm

I smile back."What's happening?"I ask.I turn on some sow music randomly."I guess you can dance with...anyone."I sya,smiing at Aaron and Trinity.I put my hand out."May we?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:51 pm

"I don't know, but I don't like it..." My eyes widen and I look at Aaron's hand, then back at his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:53 pm

'What?"I ask.
"Me niether..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 pm

"What what?" I sigh. "That guy..." I walk in, glaring down Telamon with my brown eyes.

Last edited by faeriefan37 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:55 pm

I sit down.
"Really,what is it,love?"I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 pm

I sit down next to Derek and sigh again. "Just... Nothing." I reply. "Love?? Okay, what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:00 pm

I kneel next to Trinity."Are you sure?"I ask.I turn to Scarlet."Not the right time..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "Okay, could you repeat that? I know you didn't just say that to me!" I say angrily. "Just... when you held out your hand... I can't dance," I say miserably. "Like, at all."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:05 pm

I sit next to her."I cant either...but I was going to try for you..."I say."You dont have to dance,either."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:06 pm

I smile. "Okay, if you were going to try, I guess I can, too!"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:07 pm

I smile."I'll do anything for you..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

"Ditto," I laugh. I stand, pulling Aaron with me.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 pm

"Its a slow dance,it should be at least a little easy..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:12 pm

"Okay..." I sigh. "By the way, are we ever getting those two out of the closet..."
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm

"I think Telamons on a little scheme..."I say,and I start the music all over.I put my hands on her back,and I start to dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 pm

"Oh, gods..." I say, putting my arms around his neck and trying to dance.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm

"Well,your better than me..."I point out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

"I am? I thought you were better, honestly," I say.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:19 pm

"Well,really,look at me,sweety..."I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

"Oh, love, don't deny it," I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:21 pm

I kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm

I kiss Aaron on his lips, then press my forehead against his and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 pm

I smile,thinking:Shes amazing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 pm

I sigh, and lay my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was the party...   It was the party... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was the party...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next