Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Midnight Party [o p e n]

Go down 
+4
firelord zuko
Zan
Colby
Angel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Empty
PostSubject: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 pm

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Emily
The Midnight Party [o p e n] Emily-1

The sun was down, the moon was high in the sky. It was midnight at Camp Half-Blood and tonight was the Midnight Party a few of the campers had decided to throw. Lights decorated the Beach on strands that hung from trees. Tables with food, drinks, non-alcoholic (though not for long if any Dionysus kids came), and other party necessities were scattered about. Emily, who was one of the first people to arrive after stumbling across the party on a late night stroll, decided to stay and hang for a while. Music played, though not loudly so not to disturb the harpies too much. Though for this Midnight Party, the creatures seemed to disappear, as if they were turning the other cheek. Emily sat down in the sand and kicked off her shoes, allowing the sand to creep in between her toes as she waited for people to arrive and for the real fun to begin.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:58 pm

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Aliza12

~_~A~L~I~Z~A~B~E~T~H~B~L~U~E~_~_~_~16~_~_~_

'I could not stand my cabinmates. It's fine if I want to be alittle antisocial right? I mean It's not hurting anybody.' Thought the bitter teenagers as she stomped towards the beach. Her siblings be quite the social livily people sent her to the party on the beach and toward her she wouldn't be aloud back until she had been there for at least and hour, and they would know if she had or not. Keeping her head low and crossing her arms over her chest the brunette made her way towards the camp seeing only one other person she smiled politely and muttered a shy "Hello.." Looking around with her bright blue eyes she wondered how many people would show up. The less the best for her.
~_~_~d~a~u~g~h~t~e~r~of~t~e~r~p~s~i~c~_~_~_~_~

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44712907

Last edited by Colby on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

((I'm assuming this is open so I'm totes joining. ))

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Tumblr_lzp36sEeix1qjzmbdo2_500

Ruth Mary Valentine

Ruthie definitely needed some girl talk. She'd been at camp for a two years and she hadn't really talked to any other girls outside of her cabin. Within a few years of turning modern Ruthie had quickly become a classic Aphrodite girl. She didn't exactly have much of a brain, but she was smart. She could do quick cacculations in her head and she was talented in math. But, that was really it. Ruthie had been taught that women were to be seen and not heard. So her homecoming into the year 2011 had been quite the shocker.

For starters, half of the women dressed like men. And the other half hardly wore clothes. Finding bits and pieces of certain clothing she recognized as an early twentieth century fashion, she still hardly recognized it. But she vowed the fashion world would become her friend. So she picked up on the trends very quickly. She'd go to each of the Aphrodite girls and read for hours about fashion. She went through issues so quickly and spent a lot of her time in cabin ten. Then she was claimed and the girls loved her. She had so much fun in frilly frilly land that when she landed in reality she realized she had no one.

So putting on a boho type outfit, she walked to the beach hoping to fit in with the other girls. Boy was Ruthie in for a shock.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44712382
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:30 pm

The Midnight Party [o p e n] 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett walks along the beach, not sure what she is doing. She had heard about a 'Midnight Party' and thought it might be worth, it but she wasn't sure. As she walks, Brett thinks about the party, if she went she hoped it would be good, dull parties just suck. Pretty soon, Brett manages to stumble upon the area where the party is being held. It looks like Brett will be atteneding the party.

Brett looks around, and surveys the party, and her fellow campers here. In reality, Brett is looking around for cute guys, and possible friends. The daughter of Zeus, loves to have friends, and she feels as if she needs some new ones. She looks around, and starts to walk through the crowd, looking for someone to socialize with.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44715585
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Valerie grinned as she entered the party. She loved parties! Sadly there weren't all that many at Camp Half-Blood for some reason unknown to her. But she had recently turned sixteen so she could use this as a party for herself. She didn't really care about normal birthday parties. They were a bit duyll. Midnight parties on the other hand... She quickly spotted a girl as Valerie danced through the small crowd of people. She finally reached her and said "Hi! I'm Valerie, daughter of Athena." Parties were the perfect opportunity to socialize.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm

((Balisguar, are you talking to me or ML?))
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:35 pm

((Whichever one answered first, so I guess I'm talking to you :) ))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:39 pm

((Lol, it might be ML because I've got a paper to write. xD)) *poof*
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:46 pm

((Lol, okay))
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 am

The Midnight Party [o p e n] 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett blinks, and turns to focus her attention on the girl. Before she says anything, she takes the time to look the girl up and down. She didn't seem dangerous, so Brett figured it wouldn't hurt to talk to her. "Hi Valrie, I'm Brett daughter of Zeus",the daughter of Zeus says sounding proud. She then sticks her hand out, for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 am

"Nice to meet you." Valerie said cheerfully. It occured to her that this girl's father was her mother's father. Weird. That would make Brett Valerie's aunt or something similar to that. It was even weirder because Brett was Valerie's age. Oh well. "So have you been at camp long?" Valerie asked. She was still dancing a bit. What's the use of music if you don't dance to it?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 am

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett reaches back, and takes her hair out of her ponytail. It was starting to bother her, and plus it made her seem a bit up-tight, but not a lot. She looks at Valrie and notcies the other girl is dancing. Brett starts to slowly dance in place. "I've been here for three years"she says to her. Brett then brushes her hair out of her face, and starts to dance with more inthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 am

As the song turned more upbeat Valerie danced more energetically. She didn't like slow songs, they all depressed her. "Cool." she said in response to Brett's answer. "I've only been here for two years." she added. Two years wasn't much compared to some people. But it was also a lot compared to others. Valerie was dancing quite quickly now. The song was really upbeat. Just the kind of song Valerie loved.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 am

~ James Liam Carter ~

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Tumblr_lzax956Xbb1r26j3ao1_500

James dug his hand deeper into the pockets of his jersey, the buttons un-done to reveal a checkered shirt. He thought he looked pretty good tonight, seeing as he had got dressed last minute when one of his sisters had told him about the party. In James' eyes, party was another word "Hopefully getting drunk and hooking up with a girl". He doubted there would be anything alcoholic at the party yet however, if at all. Oh well, it was worth a shot. There would still be girls there.

When James arrived at the place where the party was supposed to be, he realised that he must be early. Damn, he liked to arrive fashionably late. He shrugged it off when he noticed that there were only girls here at the moment. This was going to be easy. Running a hand over his perfect hair that was covered in hair products to keep it in place, he closed the gap between him and the group, his mouth twisting up into a cocky smirk.

"Hello Ladies." James greeted, dimples forming at his cheeks. It wasn't a very Ares kid feature about him; his dimples. Having said that, what about him was Ares-like? Most of his siblings were pig-like. He was lucky that he hadn't got the appearence genes from his Father. "You can start the party now; I'm here." He held back a laugh, his English accent becoming thicker and thicker everytime he spoke.

James' outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44776684
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:41 am

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Alexcopy
|Alex|16|Whitlock|
// Z E U S \\

It was a party, so naturally the ever social Alexandra Whitlock was present. Her camera was attached to the lanyard around her neck, both of her hands clutching it in case she needed to take a quick picture. Alex barely picked out her clothes for the occasion. It was just more of a random 'I will wear the first things I touch.' But still, she looked nice with a long-sleeve checkered blouse and a pair of skinny jeans. Her hair was barely combed, but the nice messy touch seemed to make her look different...in a good way.

When she got to the place, Alex was surprised to see that it was still somewhat empty. Huh, she must have been rather early or something. She started to nod her head to the beat of the music as she walked up to the small group of people.

"Hey!" Alex said loudly in a very giddy and excited voice. She heard a guy speak and she laughed. Probably an Aphrodite kid. Well, he was the only boy in the group so far.

"I wonder when everyone else comes. Does the whole camp know? Does Chiron or Mr. D know? Ha, maybe not, but a party would be quite huge to miss," Alex said, laughing to herself. "Oh, and I'm Alex."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:19 am

Valerie raised her eyebrows at the guy. Arrogant much? Definitely not her type. He might not be any girl's type if he kept talking like that. Valerie shrugged. Then she smile and nodded her head in Alex's direction."Hi Alex, I'm Valerie."

Aria grinned. She had followed Alex here and was glad she had. It looked like the beginnings of an awesome party. She smiled as the guy acted all arrogant. She kind of liked arrogant men for some reason. She pulled a smile that was just as cocky as his. "I'm glad it can start now that you're finally here." she said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 am

James' currently green eyes lit up as a girl flirted back with him. He laughed, looking at thhe group of girls briefly before fixing his gaze onto her. There were defiently some here that didn't look to happy that they had run across someone like him but he didn't care.

"Glad that my company is apprecitaed, then." James grinned at the girl. He nodded his head in a greeting towards the girl Alex. "'Sup. I'm James. You can call me 'Prince Charming.'" He introduced to them all, winking at the girl that had flirted back at him. What could he say? At parties, his sensitive side never came through, thank Gods.

James did have a right to be arrogant and cocky. He had dated more girls then there had been birthdays with only few turning him down. He wasn't bothered much when they turned him down as it usually meant that they stayed pretty close friends. That reminded him; he needed to see one of his friends now that he had got out of infirmary.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:03 am

Alex smiled back and waved at Valerie enthusiastically. She was meeting new people, yay! No wonder Alex loved parties. "Nice to meet you, Val--" she cut off when she heard a familiar voice behind her. Turning around, she realized that it was her half-sister Aria. "Heyo! You were following me the whole time? I didn't realize--well you could've said something," Alex told Aria. "I would've had someone to talk to on the way. It's no fun walking alone," she said childishly, pouting a bit.

She turned to James, laughing a bit. Alex actually enjoyed being with flirty guys since they were fun to be with. Besides, most flirts had some good sense of humor. "Now that Prince Charming is here, let's get this party started!" she nearly shouted, pumping her fist to the air. Ha, Alex can be so childish at times. She suddenly squinted through the darkness. "Hang on, be right back!" she said quickly before weaving through the people to get to the auburn-haired girl she had spotted.

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Taylorcopy
|Taylor|16|Brooks|
// K H I O N E \\

What exactly was Taylor doing in here?

She had been wondering that for a while now, as she watched the party from afar. She was debating on joining the whole scene. After a few moments, she decided to just go. She was about to leave when someone grabbed her upper arm roughly. "What the--?"

"No no no, I absolutely forbid you to leave!" Alex squealed, starting to drag Taylor towards the site of the party.

Taylor groaned. Gods, she had been spotted. By Alex of all people. Now there was no way she could leave. "Fine. Ow! Loosen your grip, will you?" she said, squirming in Alex's firm grip.

After some bickering later, Alex brought Taylor to the group. "This is Taylor," she said, smiling. Taylor chuckled, rolling her eyes. She felt like she was being introduced to a kindergarten class.

"Yo!" she said, straightening up as she raised her hand in a half-wave. She was taken aback to see a familiar boy. "Hey, Dream Boy, nice to see you're up and about," she said, lightly clapping James on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:21 am

The minute she had entered the party, Ruthie had been bored. There hadn't really been any other kids there. Espescially not dressed like her, she felt a tad awkward walking over to the snack table and picking up a chip. Biting off the end of it, she put it down with distaste. "Blagh," she said with a sigh. What she needed was her sisters. The ones that knew how to throw a party. So she walked over to a group of people and hopefully not interrupting she said a cheery, "Hello, I'm Ruthie," she had always had a bit of a strange accent being from her time period but it wasn't all that noticeable.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am

Aliza watched as people begin to swarm and apper moving around and about finding the more showed up the more nervous she was. She knew how to party and cut loose, pigs also know how to fly. As she moved around people going out of her way to not be noticed she bumped into someone, jumping back with a small squeek her green blue eyes widen as she frown. "OH I'm so sorry!" She started to freight that she might get hurt.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 am

James laughed, his smirk turning to a friendly smile as Taylor came over. Whoa, weird that was soon as he thought of her, she would appear. Pulling Taylor into a quick hug and releasing her before she could protest he said; "Hey, Ice-Queen. My Brothers beaten you up yet?"

He couldn't resist teasing her, giving her a look to try to tell her that no matter how cocky was, for her not to let slip of his 'soft side'. He wanted to at least chat up one girl tonight, and being the arrogant, cocky person he was normally meant he got this.

James turned to the new girl that joined. "I'm James, Beautiful." He winked, making a kissy face at Ruthie before spotting his friend hesitant a couple of feet away. With a laugh, James waved Kyle over, knowing how unconfident Kyle was around girls, no matter whether they were just friends or not.

~Kyle Ethan Knight~

The Midnight Party [o p e n] Tumblr_lzneo2G6cY1rntz1so1_500

Kyle gulped, not sure really why he had chose to go to the party tonight. Surely there would be better things he could of been doing. Like sleeping. Nah, that was a joke. Kyle liked to party, even if he wasn't very forward around girls. He had a girlfriend, yeah. A hot Italian one as well so it wasn't like he was nervous about failing to flirt or anything. No, he was just a bit...wary.

So, why had Kyle decide to come tonight? Well, it was either socialize or spend the night with his brothers, who were a pain in the arse; as usual. He spotted James with a group and rolled his eyes, having no doubt in his mind that James would be putting his player act on. Typical.

James draped his arm over Kyle's shoulders, preventing Kyle from running to the hills. Smiling at the group, Kyle was suddenly glad that he had chose to wear a hat to keep his hair out of his yes, even though he still looked a little Christmassy. He could get away with it though; considering he was a child of Khione. "Hello. I'm Kyle." He introduced before spotting his half-sister Taylor. He smiled to her. "'right, Sis?" He asked.

That's when someone bumped into him, forcing him to stumble and nearly fall to the ground if James' hand hadn't caught his jacket, keeping him standing. Kyel straightened, pulling the bobble hat off his head to flick his brown hair from his eyes before pulling it back on to keep his hair from his hazel eyes. He shook his head with a small smile, wondering why the girl looked scared of him. "Forget it, it was an accident. I'm not going to hurt you." He told her, extending his hand out to her. "I'm Kyle, you are?"

Kyle's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44786841
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

~_~A~L~I~Z~A~B~E~T~H~B~L~U~E~_~_~_~16~_~_~_

Aliza shrunk down just alittle and looked up with a shy forced smile. She gently shook his hand before letting go and crossing her arms keeping her hands hidden. "Uh. Hi I'm Alizabeth." Aliza pushed her long brown hair from her face and backed up a step.

The shy girl tried not to be so jumpy and depreatly wanted someone she knew and her prayers where anwsered when she felt an arm sling around her waist, She jumped but once she heard the voice she calmed down slightly only because she was so comfortable around Reigh

~_~_~d~a~u~g~h~t~e~r~of~t~e~r~p~s~i~c~_~_~_~_~
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44712907

~_~R~E~I~G~H~L~E~H~R~O~S~S~~_~_~_~17~_~_~_

I brushed my blond hair from behind my glasses as I stared ahead towards the small party that started to form. Once I got closer I noticed I seen serveal familiar faces, two or three being cabinmates but he also seen his friend Aliza and frowned, 'poor girl, she gets nervous around people wounder why she's here?' He wondered walking up to her and wrapping an arm around her waist in a very brotherly fashion not hardly touching her. "Hey Kyle." I nodded once in greeting and removing my arm I leaned on one foot. "See you met Liza." I smiled before fixing my slipping glasses.
~_~_~s~o~n~o~f~k~h~i~o~n~e~~p~s_~_~_~_~_~_~_
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44805676

I had to bring my Khione guy just cuz.Lol
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Aria grinned at James, or 'Prince Charming'. She winked back at him. Aria didn't really mean anything by it though. She just loved flirting with guys, it was reallly fun. "Hello." she said when Taylor and Ruthie joined their group. "I'm Aria."

Valerie's smile widened as more and more people joined their group. Big parties were fun.
"Hi, I'm Valerie." she said, introducing herself to Taylor and Ruthie. She ignored James though. He was getting on her nerves. She was really tired for some reason as well. Maybe she would just go to bed. This party had provided her with loads of fun anyway. She slipped away from the group and walked back to the Athena cabin.

Aria watched Valerie go but didn't say anything. She was more focused on socializing. She tirned back to the group, ready to do some serious partying.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Chuckling, Ruthie smiled at James. She could tell he was just like that. Although she didn't particularly find Ares boys all that attractive. She thought they were big, mean, and ugly usually. But she said a hello to him, too. She smiled at Aria, "Hi, Aria," she said with true happiness in her eyes. People could be cool, too. Not just her sisters.

She kind of hoped that James kid wasn't the type to be hitting on her all night long. If he was, that would definitely get old quickly.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Aria smiled at Ruthie. She hadn't seen her before. That didn't mean she was new though. She could just not hang out where Aria goes. Or maybe she was new, either way. She seemed to be making some new friends, or at least aquaintances, tonight. That was good, Aria loved socializing. "So how long have you been at camp?" she asked Ruthie. She had to raise her voice slightly to be heard over the music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Party [o p e n]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next