Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Midnight Party [o p e n]

Go down 
+4
firelord zuko
Zan
Colby
Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 pm

"Oh me? Oh, okay. So I've been at camp for.." Ruthie thought for a moment, biting her thumb nail thoughtfully. She was definitely having a blonde moment. "Oh! I've been here for two years," she smiled, proud of this moment. She'd been having these forgetful moments all day. In spite of herself she grinned. Ruthie glanced at that James kid. He was kind of making her nervous. She leaned in and whispered, "Does that James guy make you nervous, too?" She asked a bit hopeful that Aria would feel the same way as herself.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:41 pm

"Not really." Aria whispered back. "I like flirting with guys who also like flirting." Aria thought for a moment. "But I guess he does make me a bit nervous." she admitted. All this time Aria had been dancing. Now she stopped to take a little break.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 pm

"Seeing as I'm still in one piece, no, they haven't," Taylor told James as she pulled away. Her eyebrow twitched at the sudden hug, but, remembering James's words back then, she tried to make herself less uptight. She said 'hi' to the others, wondering how she was going to remember all their names. There were just too many introductions that their names all got jumbled up in Taylor's head.

"Hey, Kyle," Taylor greeted him with a salute-like gesture. She was happy to see that she was no longer the only Khione kid in the group, at least. She glanced at the other guy, knowing that he was another half-sibling of hers. Since she couldn't remember the guy's name, Taylor just waved at him.

Alex beamed at the others who joined in and said hello to them all. "Hey, Liza, Kyle, Ruthie and guy-who-I-don't-know-yet," Alex greeted them, turning to each of the people with a wave as she said their names. Ha, hopefully she got them all right. If not... well that ought to be pretty embarrassing. She switched her camera on and started to take random pictures. Hey, what's a party without pictures? "Smile, guys! It's a party after all!" Alex chimed excitedly, her camera flashing every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:22 pm

The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 Jenniferke
* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Granddaughter of Aphrodite and Mainae

Jen had just arrived at camp, but words spread fast. She only needed to hear one word : Party. She had quickly dressed up, from her first outfit that morning. After all, there had to be some cute boys other than her quarter-brothers right? Jen walked down to the beach,ruffling her hair with her fingers. A smile slipped onto her face as she reached the party. Not many people were there, yet. She hoped more people would show up soon.

First her blue eyes scanned for cute boys, check. Ding - ding! One boy caught her eye, the one who seemed to be flirting with the other girls(James). Jen wasn't great at math but doesn't flirt+flirt=awesome? Maybe. She walked past him, giving him a wink as she did so. Jen walked into a crowd of girls and smiled at them. "Hi, I'm Jen." she said kindly. "I'm kind of new." she added.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44826166
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm

The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett looks around, at all of the people who suddenly just appeared, and joined the group. She smiles lightly, and brushes the hair out of her face. "Hi, I'm Brett". The daughter of Zeus, then turns and looks over all of the people.

All of them looked nice, and like they wouldn't be the type to hurt her. Possibly, they could become friends. Oh what was this she saw, some boys? Well this certianly got intresting. Brett smiles lightly, and looks at the boys. "So what are all of your names?"she asks the group, mainly adressing the boys.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44715585
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:43 am

James Liam Carter

James couldn't really believe his luck. He was British so it was usually for girls to flock around him as all of the British were sexy beasts (hahahaha.....couldn't resist) but he liked to be part of a big group. He pulled Kyle closer to him again, draping his arm over his shoulders in a friendly way. James, who was slightly taller then Kyle, said mockingly; "Don't worry, I won't let the big bad girls hurt you."

James caught sight of a girl winking at him and he grinned, winking back at her. He wouldn't stop the flirting, not of his Nelly. To him, this had all been completely worth getting out for. He was glad that his broke leg had healed in time.

"Hey Aria. pretty name, just like you."

Kyle Ethan Knight

Kyle rolled his eyes at James, seeign how he was going to be incapable of doing something other then flirting. Sensing one of the girls anxiety - Ruthie, he hit James in the stomach softly, whispering; "Maybe you could tone it down a bit. You're sounding a bit desperate."

Kyle turned to the girls once more, his smile friendly and the complete opposite of James' cocky one. Sometimes he wished that James was just man enough to show everyone how he really felt, instead of hiding it behind cockiness and flirting. It annoyed him, most likely annoyed the girls and was annoying the group of friends they hung out with. You could'n't go any where without James flirting.

"Hey, I'm Kyle. This jerk is James and that's my half-brother Reighleh." Kyle introduced, recieving a playfully snack from James for calling him a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 am

Aria grinned. This guy was doing basic flirting and that was a bit boring. "Hi Kyle." she said. "Hello James the jerk." She just couldn't resist. She dipped her left eye in a half wink to show she meant no harm. Aria was all for flirting. Most people thought she was all serious and negative because her dad was meant to be grumpy. But no. Aria could be easily angered and easily annoyed, but she was also bubbly and a big flirt. It just depended when you saw her.

Aria's Outfit
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:23 am

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Jen smiled at the girl, Brett, since she introduced herself. She quickly picked up on just about everyone else's names. There was a daughter of Zeus named Aria, who was by Kyle a son of Khione, and James. There was another Zeus girl named Alex, a Khione girl named Taylor, and another Aphrodite girl named Ruthie. Oh, also Valerie, a daughter of Athena. Jen probably forgot some people's names, or didn't hear them.

Jen's eyes followed Brett as she walked over to the boys. Shrugging her shoulder a bit, she followed Brett. "Can I hang by you? Like I said, I don't really know who to hang with..." she admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 pm

The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett smiles lightly, and looks over at the girl Jen. She looked like she was really nice, and quite possibly a friend. She smiles and says,"Sure thing! It's Jen right?" Brett then smiles and looks around, at the rest of the group. So far she could tell that the guy James, was annoying, and that everyone else seemed okay.

The daughter of Zeus then busys herself, with thinking of everyones name. She reconized two girls, they were her half-sisters Alex, and Aria. She also reconized a couple of Khione campers, and an Aphrodite camper. Brett smiles and turns to look at Jen. "Who is your godly parent, or herritage? My dads Zeus, the big guy".
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 pm

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Jen smiled and nodded. She was considering Brett as her first friend. Her blue eyes looked over at the girl taking pictures, then at Brett again. "Hm?" Jen said, not fully hearing her new friend. Hearing that she was a daughter of Zeus was news to hear. "Zeus? Wow! That's really cool, Brett." Jen said with a smile. She adjusted her fedora, so it evenly covered her head. Her hair was slightly curled, with a single braid falling down the right side of her face.

Jen almost forgot to answer Brett's question. "Well, my dad, Jaxson Lawrence, is a son of Aphrodite. My mom, Helen, was a daughter of Mainae." she said with a slow nod. "My mom kind of disappeared, I don't know why." Jen said softly. Shaking her head, she pushed that thought to the back of her mind. She was supposed to be having fun, after all this is a party.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett smiles lightly, and listens to Jen. She looks around at all of the people. Mainly she was looking at the boys, she wanted someone to possibly flirt with, well besides that guy James. He was too much of a flirt himself, no fun. She sighs softly, and turns back to Jen. "Thanks, I guess its cool, people kind of expect me to be all powerful and stuff though"she says softly. Brett then listens as Jen explains her godly heritage. "So that would make you one-forth god?"

Brett then looks around, and then back at Jen. An idea, was starting to form in her mind. "Listen, we should have a bit of fun. Do you agree?"she asks the other girl. Brett then smirks, she hoped her idea would be good.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 pm

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Jen nodded, being a daughter of a king would make you seem pretty powerful. She didn't really want to be powerful, it sounded really pressuring. When Brett asked if she would be a fourth god, she shook her head. "No, half-god. Half Aphrodite, and half Mainae." Jen said. Otherwise, she wouldn't be a threat to monsters, meaning she had no reason to be here. Obviously, she had a reason to be here.

Listening to Brett get excited, followed by a smirk, made her smile. "Fun, huh? Let me think..." Jen said, holding a "thinking" pose. She had her hand under her chin,looking off into the distance. "Yeah, fun sounds good. What kinda fun?" Jen asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:45 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett looks around slowly, and sighs. This party, was not that fun at all. Well beside the fact that she had made a good friend. That part was fun, she loved making new friends. She stops, and listens to the other girl explain her godly heritage. "Ah, I understand".

Brett then smiles at the other girl. "So this party really sucks, and I was thinking. Either we find some cute guys to dance with, or we dance with each other."She then smiles, and waits for the girls reply. She hoped, that the other girl liked the idea.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Jen nodded, with a grin. She held up a finger, walked away and gave a few requests to the DJ. Two fast songs, and two slow songs. Therefore it would give them a little time to talk, as well as dance. The fast songs were, Party Rock Anthem and Last Friday Night. The slow songs were Big Green Tractor and Someone Like you. Jen walked back to her new friend wearing the same smile. "Okay, all is set. Ready to flirt?" she asked, smiling.

"Uh, which crowd to we go by? There only seems to be about three guys here." Jen stated, with a slight frown. Back at her school, finding guys to talk to wasn't that difficult. Here, it seemed to be harder. More girls, less guys. Not good.
http://www.polyvore.com/jen/set?id=44826166
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:41 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett grins, and shakes her head, letting her hair fall down her back. She looks around and smiles widely. It was time to make this party fun. "Ready!"she says, sounding well excited.

Brett looks over at the boys. "Let's just go over, and ask them to dance.". Brett then walks over to the larger group, containing the boys. She smile slightly and says, "Anyone want to dance with us?". She was hoping, some of them said yes. Well, of course they would have to say yes. Who could resit getting to dance with them?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:42 am

James smirked when the two girls asked the guys if they wanted to dance. He doubted that Kyle would say yes to them and there was only one other guy so he shrugged. Running a hand over his hair absent-mindedly, he smiled. "I will." James told them cockily.

Kyle groaned, expecting James to say somrthing arrogant like that. Kyle rubbed his eyes with his hands, getting tiredly already with James' ever-lasting flirting. He actually felt sorry for the girls and guessed that they were pretty tired with his flirting also.
Kyle smacked James in his gut to get his attention but he knew that everyone else would be listening also. "Dude...you might want to tone down the cockiness a little bit. No-one is going to want to dance with you if you act like that." Kyle told him.

James thought for a moment before rolling his eyes and clearing his throat, turning back to the girls with a frienfly smile. "I mean, if you want me to...I'll dance with one of you...?" He said almost awkwardly, not really caring which one would dance with him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 am

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE*

Jen looked at Brett, expecting her to take up on the guy's offer. In her mind, since Brett asked, she could have him. It took a while for Jen to think "What if she doesn't like him?"/. Oh. She didn't think about that. She was used to flirts, and didn't really care what they thought, did, or how they acted. Brett might. "I'll dance with you, if it's okay with you Brett." Jen said, looking at her new friend.

* Sorry for the bad post, lack of muse *
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett rolls her eyes, at James. He was way to cocky, and to much of a flirt. She looks around, and slowly her eyes fall back on the group."Go ahead! I don't care"she says to them.

Brett turns, and slowly walks away. She looks around, for someone else to talk to. She didn't want to seem thirdwheel-ish just standing next to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Party [o p e n]   The Midnight Party [o p e n] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Party [o p e n]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: