Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. Empty
PostSubject: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 pm

I Was Lying Down in The Sand Looking up At The Sky, Watching The Consolation's. Thinking About My Mom, Dad, And How My Horrid Life Could Get So Screwed over. I Sighed. If Anything Was Gonna Happen, The Fates Would Make My Life Just More Of A Tangles Mess, I Waited For Some One To Come Here And Help Me Finish My Case Of Coke. i Bundled Up My Jacket Placing it as a Pillow. I Watched The Moon's Reflection Waver Over The Sea's Beautiful Glass like Surface.

Last edited by Lightning on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Scottie Dearest:

Scottie had been wondering the beach, his heart broken after his girlfriend went missing. He figured they were taking a brake now, a nice long one, and he might as well get out and try something, or someone, new. Or both. Seeing the boy lounging with a pack of cokes, Scottie couldn't help but walk over to his favorite drink.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked, sitting down and enjoying the view of the stars. He didn't even bother looking over to who was sitting next to him. He was sure that whoever it was would be easy enough to get along with. "My girlfriend and I just ended, and I'm pretty bummed." As Scottie spoke, he grabbed a coke can and popped the lip, taking a nice long sip. The flavor was like nothing he'd ever tasted.

"I'm Scottie, son of Hades, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 pm

"I'm Tyler, Son Of Nyx. Nice TO Meet You" I Said, Not Even Turning My Head. "Thats A bummer About Your Girl though, Trust Me," I Said Looking At Him. I Groaned As I Saw His Features. "She'll Come Back." I Popped Another Coke And Poured Some In. I Thought How Much Worse Could My Life Get?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Scottie raised an eyebrow, and the verge of laughter. "What's wrong with you? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Remaining optimistic, Scottie took another sip of his coke. "I have a feeling she won't. I don't even know if I want her back." Scottie leaned closer to Tyler and smiled. "There's other fish in the sea, am I right?" Scottie got a little closer, starring deep into the boy's eyes. He was pretty hansom, and Scottie wasn't the type to judge boys on their looks. He was almost, hot.

Scottie gulped. He wasn't gay. He couldn't be. But there was some feeling deep inside of Scottie, telling him that Tyler was his. Scottie got this feeling when he had to compete for a girl, and there was no competition out here tonight. Leaning closer, so close they could kiss, Scottie added, "You have a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 pm

I Smiled "Does It Look Like I Have One?" i said, Mentioning The Fact That I Was Out Here With A Case Of 24 Can Of Coke, All Alone. I Turned And Looked At Scottie. I Reached For Another Coke, And Accidently Touched His Hand. Its Not That i Meant To, it Just Happened, I Blushed Badly.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Scottie smiled, and chuckled. "What's with the blushing? You afraid of me or something? I don't bite, I promise. So, do you want a girl?" Scottie prayed he said no. He had to want a boy. He had to want Scottie. Leaning as close to Tyler as he could, Scottie blushed, "Because I'm sure over them." Moving his hand back and forth in the sand, Scottie managed to touch Tyler hand, but didn't blush, only looked up into his deep blue eyes. Those eyes . . . Ah . . . Scottie needed those eyes.

Last edited by Nico on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:36 pm

I Breathed Looking At Scottie, Leaning in Close, I Whispered "Can You Keep A Secret?" My Left Hand Tracing His Stomach Muscles Down To His Shorts Lip. The Index Finger Curled pulling him Closer, Stretching his Waist band. My Right Hand, Snaked Slowly up The Back Of His Shirt Whisper Close, Barely having The Ability TO Feel it. I Was Close TO His Ear, And Breathed My Hot Breathe Down His Back. I Traced A figure 8 On His Tanned, Thin Skin. I Kissed His Neck Slowly, Breathing a Little Deeper. "I'm Over Them Too". I Then Moved My Lips Up To his Soft Rosy Cheeks. kissing him Once There I Maneuvered Towards His Lips Wrapping My Lips Around His Top one. I Licked His Roof Of His Mouth. I Pulled Off My Shirt, Kissing him One More Time, And Headed Out into The Water.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Scottie remained frozen, his lips longing for Tyler's company again. He wanted him to come back. Tyler was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Scottie didn't like that Tyler had gotten up and left. Dropping his coke, Scottie followed. "Wow, that was . . ." Scottie pressed himself to the side of Tyler, gently hugging his neck. Scottie's arms hung lazily from Tyler's shoulder, and his head rested on Tyler's.

"You're amazing. And I'm . . . Bi." Scottie sighed, realizing it was true. Scottie had his glasses off by now, his eyesight oddly clear. "I really like you, Tyler. Thank you for showing me a new side of myself." Scottie leaned his head down and he kissed the nape of Tyler's neck. A shock went through his entire body. Those were the fireworks he'd always heard about; the ones he never got. He had to kiss again. He felt like he needed it. And Tyler was right there. But, could he? Maybe Tyler would go again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:16 pm

I Smiled, I Could Always Get The ones I Wanted. I Turned, And Kissed Scottie, Making It Slow And Enjoyable. I Walked my fingers up his back, kissing his neck, then his shoulder, and the his chest. I finally finished kissing his muscular stomach feeling the soft material. I Moved my back up his body, and grabbed a fistful of his hair. "I'll Never Leave You..." I Said With a Deep Voice.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I leaned into the kiss, moving my arms around his neck, and pressing myself closer to Tyler. "I will never leave you," I replied, moving my tongue into his mouth and keeping my eyes closed. He was so close to me I couldn't help pulling away and kissing his neck, feeling like I needed a cool down. Slowly I pushed Tyler down and lay next to him, kissing his cheeks and his lips. Suddenly, I stopped. I couldn't do this. This wasn't me. I wasn't anything anymore. Scottie Dearest was no more.

(MY VERY LAST POST WITH HIM, EVER. You can reply as if he was still there, though)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 pm

~WHAT?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.   Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight. Coke. Love. PG-13.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: