Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Forgetting the Memories (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm

"Not really how I want to be known!" I said. I couldn't believe this!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

I shrugged. "Why not? I mean, I think it would be cool. Willow and Penny, the craizes! That movie was scary," I tell her shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 pm

"Really? I never saw it," I start to think. I was calming down a tiny bit, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 pm

I nodded and laughed a little. "Yeah one guy was all like 'Roar' and the police guy was like 'Bam! What now!.' And then the wife was 'Ahh, don't kill me." The son was...was...uh, I don't remember," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Remeber when I said I was calming down a bit? Yeah, not anymore. I laughed again at Willow. "That made almost NO sense!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm

I laughed at Penny. "How could that not make sense? It made perfect sense! I just described the whole movie!" I exclaimed before I laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm

"It made no sense," I repeated. "I hate scary movies but whatch them anyway! The Crazies is like the only one I havent seen and that explained nothing!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 pm

I felt my jaw drop. "There was this weird guy. The police guy was like 'Oh my gods! what's happening?' And I was like what?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:25 pm

I laughed again. "I am totally confused!" I yell for the thrid time. "You are so weird!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm

I gasped. "I am not weird. I was telling the truth. The truth of the movie!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

"Can we get off this topic?" I demand. "I don't want to keep listening to your giberish!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 am

I rolled my eyes. "It's not giberish. It's the truth. Well, what do you want to talk about?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 am

"Somthing that makes sense!" I yell. I shook my head. She was speaking giberish. I couldn't understand a word she said!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 am

I laughed. "Okay, okay. You know were are still in the water. My clothes are soaking wet! I envy you for wearing a bathing suit," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 am

"Haha!" I yelled and stuck my tounge out at her. This made me laugh again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm

I stuck my tounge at her. I kicked my feet in the water. "I'm not much of a swimmer." I told her. There was a rustle. I tilted my head. "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I didn't even really pay attention to what she said. ADHD again. I was eyeing Willows kicking after she said she wasn't much of a swimmer. She wasn't THAT bad. "huh?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:59 pm

There was another rustle. I yelped. "Did you hear that?" I asked Penny.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:32 pm

I had heard it that time. It was a soft rustle. Maybe something moveing through the woods, or something scaping against something else. I couldn't tell I didn't have super hearing like Bella. I froze, though. I stayed still and listened closely. It happened again and it happened so suddenly I jumped. "Yeah I heard that." I said in a some-what panicky way.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I gulped. "Told you something was there. They really need to unstock this forest." There was another noise. I swam so I under the deck. "C'mon Penny."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:51 pm

I looked around one last time for just a moment. Everything looked normal, but it felt...weird, different almost. I started to swim towards Willow. I was alert and ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:11 pm

I gulped and heard footsteps on the deck. "Holy Hades," I whispered. The steps stopped. Someone or something looked under the eck. I screamed and froze whatever it was. The person or monster or something fell in the water with a plop. I looked underwater and saw it was Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:14 pm

I started to laugh really hard again. Willow screamed and had froze the thing. It was a person. I was pretty sure Willow was glaring at me but i couldnt see through my squinted eyes. I couldn't help but laugh!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I glared at Penny. "Go get him! The water is waarm so it's going to melt. He can't breath underwater!" I yelled. I was frustrated. "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

I still couldn't stop laughing. "Fine," I said. "I'll get him." I swam to the edge of the dock where he fell then dove. Ice doesn't usually sink, but when a person is inside, it does. Just because I couldn't control the water, didn't mean it doesnt make me stronger, it does. I made it to the bottom where he was floating partially above the ground. I didnt blame Willow for not helping. She even admitted she wasnt a good wimmer. I grabbed his arm and tugged hard. It may have been the ice, it may have not have been, but he was heavy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Memories (Open)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next