Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Forgetting the Memories (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm

I opened my eyes. There stood a man. He looked like he was in 4o's. I waved at him.
"You are?"

~Did Penny loose anyone? If not, I'm going to make it Willow's dad~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

-nope, she hasn't.

"Whoa," I said as I saw a man now standing in front of us. I was ready to say more but I just gaped. There was a dead guy standing in front of me!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

I opened my eyes and saw a man. I studied him. "That was awesome!" I cried. The man looked at me.
"I know right!" I cried also. The man looked at Willow.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"That is the coolest thing," I mutter. I reach my had up to touch the man but I resisted and put my hand back down. I didn't know if ghosts liked having hands run through them.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "I'm just awesome," I told Penny. The man was still studying Willow. "Who are you?" I asked him. "Carlo Janes," the man said.

My heart dropped.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I watched as Willow's face paled. That was her last name...but there were hundreds of "Janes" out there right? I looked from Willow to the man. Carlo was expressionless but Willow...I shook my head. Was it someone she knew?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Willow's face paled. Willow used to live in a foster home. She only knew her dad's name. That's all she knew. That couldn't been him right?

"Willow?" The dead man asked. Holy Hades.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 pm

I put my hand over my mouth and almost gasped. He knew her name. Oh my gods, he knew her name. What...? How...? Of all people Aiden had to reserect, he chose someone one of us actually knew. I had no idea what to say but there was nothing to say. What was I supposed to do? Comfort Willow and tell her it's just an illusion? Tell her it's going to be alright? I don't think so. I swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm

I swallowed. "H-How do you know me?" I asked him. I had no met my father before ever. Only his name.

I lowered my head. Out of all people, her dead dad had to come.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Maybe it was the presence of a ghost or not, I had lost my breath. Maybe it was my curiousity of who this guy was but I felt my heart skip a beat every time either one of them spoke. I opened my mouth to say something, anything but my hand was still covering it, and I still couldn't think of something to say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 pm

"I'm your father," the man said. My jaw dropped. I glared at him. "Oh, now you come back! After all this years!" I yelled at the ghost.

I should had not done this. Bad idea 101.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm

When the man told Willow he was her father, my first thought was of that Star Wars scene, but then I let it sink in. I listened to Willow yell at him and I prepared myself to take all the blame for this. I was the one eager to do this.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm

~Star Wars? lol xD I AM YOUR FATHER~

My dad glared at me. "You were a mistake." I fumed at him. A little snowstorm had stared. I have a temper. "Oh, and like your perfect! No wonder you died! I hate you!" I yelled at him.

Snowflakes started to fall faster and faster. Okay I need to end this.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

~It was the first thing I thought of when he said it. I laughed myself at my thought! xD

It started to snow. No, snow is an understatemeant. Blizzard was more like it. "Willow," I said shakily. A good inch had already built up on the pear where we were. I stood up and grabbed my flip flops to stand on. The temperature dropped thirty degrees and it was already cold that night.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 pm

My dad stiffened. "You should had not been born." Okay, now that just pissed me off. All I saw was red.

It got even colder and was snowing as hard as possible. I closed my eyes and summoned him back to the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm

I risked the consequesnces of speaking. "Willow," I said softly after a small moment of silence. The snow had sofened to a light fall, but it piled aa good few inches. "Ar-are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:07 pm

I looked down at the floor. I willed the snow to stop. Suddenly, I got really dizzy. I had never made it snow that hard. And that snow was falling fast. I stumbled.

Willow stumbled. I reached out and caught her. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

The snow stopped fully and Willow stumbled back. I knew the feeling. Using that much energry to create that much power wore you out almost completely. I wouldn't have been surprised if she passed out right there. I helped Aiden settle her down.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

The world did a 360. Wow, were there suppose to be four Pennies? My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I passed out.

I grimanced.(Sp?) "She's not okay."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 pm

"Ummm," I stammered. "I think she'll be fine, but um, we probably shouldn't stay here. You know, the cleaning harpies and all." I rubbed my neck and started to bite my lip. That was definitly an experience I didn't want to repeat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I shrugged. "We should. Should we bring her to the infirmirany ((Horrible speller))?" I asked Penny. This wasn't going well.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 pm

"Uh, no," I finally decided. "This has happened to me plenty of times. She is just exhausted. The blizzaed took a lot out of her. She just needs to rest...I think."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "You think? You sure?" I asked again. I looked down at Willow. She was sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I thought a moment looking down at Willow. She looked perfectly fine. I sighed. "I am sure," I said. But now, I wasn't looking forward to moving her. I sighed and looked up at the stars taking in everything that just happened.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 pm

I sighed. "Well, that sucked. Should we drag her?" I asked Penny. Wow, that was lame. Penny was looking at the stars. "They look nice tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Memories (Open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next