Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] Empty
PostSubject: So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby]   So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:52 am

So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] Aphrodite

Aphrodite De LaMarco, Daughter of Hemera And Popular Mean Girl

The ice rink wasn't full. It wasn't empty. Instead there was a comfortable amount of people, having fun skating.
I'd been skating a few times in my childhood. Always with the rich kids who had rich parents. The rich parents were what interested my Dad, of course.
I was wearing black knitted jumper, with two rabbits on the front. Black jeans and white skates. Then my scarf, hat, and fingerless gloves compliment the black and white look perfectly. I was wearing only my sun pendant, and a black and silver bracelet.
My hair was falling loose around my face in large curls, and I twirled once before skating flawlessly to the side of the rink.
I'd tried sledding. Wasn't good at it. I'd tried skiing. Pfft, might as well call it a day on that one. I wasn't even going to atempt snowballing, because imagine how horrible my hair would be.
But skating was one thing that I certainly had talent at.
Some kids walked by the side of the rink, laughing and joking.
Ugh.
Pushing away from the side of the rink, I started skating again, twirling every so often.

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
annika.

annika.

So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby]   So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:00 am

So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] Tumblr_md7e7iR7Qw1rkeqino3_r1_500

MATT DUMONT, SON OF MORPHEUS
three-hundred forty-seven words ; outfit

The worst part about being alone on Christmas Eve was, well, having nothing to do. After Matt mom called saying that she and her boyfriend, Ken, were going on a little trip to celebrate. Normally, the sixteen year old boy didn't mind when his mother blew him off, but it was Christmas eve for crying out loud! He had spend every single occasion with him mom, but why the sudden change? Luckily, during their conversation over the phone earlier, she had said that tomorrow was still pushing through. Thank the gods for that. Matt wouldn't know what would've happened if she said otherwise.

Not in the mood to stay in his cabin all day, he pulled a military jacket over his navy blue sweater, needing the extra coverage for the cool weather. Some campers who had decided not to leave were buzzing around the area, perhaps he should go around and check the action. Although he wasn't popular, he had a good amount of friends to chat with, with the exception of those of the female gender. Now, girls were seriously difficult to befriend for the son of Morpheus.

As he wandered around camp, he caught some campers grabbing dinner at the Mess Hall, a bunch of kids were sledding, despite the lack of sunlight, at the sledding hill, and some of his friends called him over to join their snowball fight at the war zone. Matt shook his head, gesturing for them to continue. The shy teenager wasn't necessarily into the whole idea of snowball fighting. It led him to the last winter-themed activity: the Ice Rink.

He shuffled to the edge of the ice, no intention of joining. He was more of an observer, evident in the way his eyes flickered from person to person. He resisted the urge to gag at some couples holding hands as they skidded across the ice, so he averted his gaze to a girl twirling effortlessly on the ice. Sometimes he wished that he were graceful, but unfortunately ice doesn't help the uncoordinated.

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby]   So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:26 pm

So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] Aphrodite

Aphrodite De LaMarco, Daughter of Hemera And Popular Mean Girl

I was sort of getting sick of skating when I spotted the boy near the edge.
'Hey there,' I said, stopping with a whoosh of ice in front of him.
Smiling sweetly, I gestured behind me.
'If you wanted, I can teach you how to skate... I mean, if you can't that is. Though I'm sure you can.'
Then I waited, wondering if he was here with someone.

:/:/OOC: My muse curled up and hibernated omfg

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby]   So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Excuse Me Forgetting, But These Things I Do See I've Forgotten If They're Green Or They're Blue [Diggy bby]
Page 1 of 1