Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Forgetting the Memories (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Forgetting the Memories (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 am

I sit on the dock and look at the water. I took off my black flip-flops and dunk my feet in the water. I close my eyes, trying to forget everything. I hear the soft sounds of the bugs. I've been here at camp for almost my whole life and I still haven't gotten used to it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Drawn to the water, again. Oddly enough, despite the powers I have gained, the water still calms me more then the land. I padded up the dock wtb my head towards the ground. I counted the planks of wood I past. 37...38...39...I stopped as I stumbled apon another girl. She had her feet over the edge of the dock. "Mind if I join you?" I asked and sat down next to her anyway, still waiting for an answer though.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

I jumped as a girl sat next to me. It was Penny. "You almost gave me a heartattack!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:54 pm

I laughed. "Oh hey, Willow. Fancy seeing you here." I say in a mocking accent. "I didn't mean to startle you, sorry."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 pm

I smiled at her. "It's okay. What brings you here?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 pm

"The water," I say plainly. It's one of those simple answers. Well, technically it's not a real answer but when you're me, it pretty much is. "It's nice and calm over here. Peaceful."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:05 pm

I nodded understanding. "I came here for that too. Also, I just want to forget everything," I told her. Could I trust her?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 pm

"Forget what?" I asked curious. I dipped my feet in the water letting the soft and subtle waves rock my feet and make the bob in the lake.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 am

I looked at the water and started swinging my feet. "Memories. Things I don't want to remember. Sorry for sounding so depressing I guess," I told Penny.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:10 am

"Ah, no," I said waving my hand. "I have heard worse. Much more depressing things."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

I smiled softly at her. "Thanks Penny for understanding," I told her. I looked down at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 am

"Yeah, no problem." I said. I sighed. "In I go." I pulled off my short and t-shirt revealing my one piece bathing suit, and jumped into the lake, diving to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 am

I craked a smile. "I wouldn't go in if I were you," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 am

"Fish don't exactly hate me, you know?" I called to her. At least that's what I hope she meant.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 pm

I shook my head. "Not the fish. Izzy, Seth, and Ameilia got attacked by a sea monster here. I've been advoiding the water ever since."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:55 pm

I didn't reply to that. I didn't really have a reply. What was I supposed to say? I wasn't going to doubt what she said, there has been enough weird things going on around camp. It did now make me nervous. Yeah, yeah, daughter of Poseidon crap. Don't get me started. I can swim pretty well, but Dad didn't give me that kind of power. He gave me something even more unique.

Never the less, I sed in the water. Dumb huh?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Penny stayed quiet. I tilted my head. "What's wrong?" I asked her. Did I saw something?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:07 pm

I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing," I said and stroked back to the dock. "Just thinking."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:12 pm

I smiled softly at her. "What are you thinking about? If you don't mind me asking," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:16 pm

"My dad," I say. Why not? It's not like it's bad to tell her. Not many people get it anyway. I climbed back onto the dock and grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it. "I was just thinking about how different I am from my siblings. It's kind of weird."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

I tilted my head again. "Your different? What do you mean?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:26 pm

"I guess it isn't that weird, but it's...odd, and kind of rare," I explain. "So all my siblings have powers that are water related. Theycan cotrol the mist, I mean literally mist and fog, or can move the rain. Well they all have that kind of power against water, I have the power to make the earth shake. In small areas though. I can literally crush a rock with my mind. I feel like taking a nap for a week after I do it though." I shrugged. I felt like I was bragging. I wasn't bragging. Or I was trying not to.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:33 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Nice. My friend Aiden is a little more special too. But, he hates using powers," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:35 pm

I smiled. "Aiden....Aiden," I repeat in a mutter. "Why do I know that name?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:40 pm

I raised my eyebrows and frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Memories (Open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: