Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Forgetting the Memories (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:33 pm

I watched as Penny brought Aiden to the surface. The ice on his head was almost off. I tuged him onto the deck. I looked at Penny. "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm

I climbed onto the deck and shrugged. "Is he unconsious or frozen? Or...both?" I asked. I scratched my head and started thinking.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:44 pm

I shrugged and took a good luck at Aiden. His lips were blue and was somewhat frozen. "Maybe this will work." I slapped him hard on the cheek.

I felt something hit my cheek. "Kylee?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 pm

"What?" I asked. "What did he say?" I looked at him. "What?" Well at least he wasnt dead.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm

I shrugged. I shook Aiden. "Aiden!" I yelled.

I heard someone yell my name. Ugh, why was it sooo cold. "Kylee?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 pm

"I guess we should get him..warmed up?" I suggested. Bright ideas by Penny! Gods, that's pathetic. Of course we need to warm up. I slapped my hand to my head and sighed. If anyone asked, this wasnt my fault.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 pm

I nodded. I paused. "How? I think we should push him in the lake if you ask me." I said.

My eyes fluttered open and saw two girls. "Kylee is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:00 pm

"I am not going to hold him afloat until he defrosts." I say flat out. I wasn't! I looked back to Aiden and lowered my voice. "Who is Kylee?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 pm

I shrugged. "Who knows? It could be his sister, girlfriend, or friends. Hey Aiden, you awake?"

I blinked a few times and sat up. "Thanks for freezing me Willow," I grumbled.

~Do you know what my characters look like?~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I smiled. "He isn't dead!" I announce. "But Willow, I have to say that was the coolest thing I have ever seen anyone do. Sorry Aiden."

~No, I'll go check him out in your characters right now though! =)
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:11 pm

I smiled at Penny. "I know it was. I have been practicing," I said.
I grumbled under my breath and rubbed my head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Your Penny right?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm

I laughed lightly. "Yeah, I'm Penny and your Aiden. Kind of figured." I said with a shrug. "What's it like to be frozen?" I asked with another small laugh.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 pm

I rubbed my hands together. "Cold, very cold. I would suggest you don't try it," I told her.

I raised an eyebrow. "Who's Kylee?" I asked. Aiden blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm

I laughed at Aiden's comment on being frozen. But when Willow asked who Kylee was and he blushed, I felt the need to bug him. "Ooo, Who's Kylee?" I asked in a sing-song voice and smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:31 pm

I blushed even harder. "She's... a... friend," I said. I was lying. I hope they didn't notice.

I rolled my eyes. "What kind of friend? Is it a friend that has a girl infront of the friend?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

I smiled. "Or is it someone you have a crush on?" I asked. "We sound like kids of Aphrodite." I say slowly. "Oh well! Who is she?" Believe it or not, the past thirty minutes has been the best time I have had all day.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 pm

I blushed an looked down. "I asked her out. But after I did she kind of ran off. I don't know where though." I said.

I smiled softly at Aiden. "Aiden has a girlfriend!" I sang.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"Did she say yes?" I asked. I kind of understand why the kids in cabin ten enjoy this. It's kind of fun. I listened to Willow chant, "Aiden has a girlfirend!" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

I blushed. "Yeah, she said yes. Then we kinda...kissed," I said.

I raised an eyebrow. "How do you kinda kissed?" I asked Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 pm

"He's being nervous about it," I told Willow. I wanted to laugh really hard, but i didn't for Aiden's sake.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

I blushed. "Okay, we made out," I said. I looked at the girl's faces.
I started to giggle. "Siden made out!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I couldn't help it. I was laughing in tiny breaths. It was obvious I was trying hard not to. Aiden was blushing furiously. "Don't worry," I tell him. "We aren't laughing at you. We are laughing with you!" He wasn't taking this offensevly right?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 pm

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even laughing Penny. How could you be laughing with me?" I said, smiling.

I laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I couldnt think of an answer. "It's an expression!" I yell and hit Willow witht he back of my hand to stop as I tried myself to stop. "You're smiling anyway!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I'm smiling. But, the expression would be, your laughing next to me." I said.

I laughed again. "Oh gosh Aiden."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Memories (Open)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next