Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Forgetting the Memories (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Eh, I hate families. "Oh yeah, I would love to get close to my crazy Plympus family," I told her shaking my head. "You talk with your mom?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm

"A little bit," I say, "I write back to all her letters becase of course we cant call with cell phones. Everytime I go to the city I will stop by. Maybe I mean. If I'm in the middle of something dangerous, I like to be able not to give that many details. She doesnt need to know how many times I have come so close to dying."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "How many times? If you don't mind me asking," I told her, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 pm

I started to laugh. "Almost everytime I leave camp," I start to count my fingers. "I'm just going to say I lost count but it's more then ten. Guess I've never learned my lesson on going outside the borders. I still do it and I won't stop. I'm just that type of person."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I laughed. "Wow, we are tied. I guess some monster like snow kids too. It's weird," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:53 pm

"Yeah," I say still laughig. "Us demigods can never get a rest, can we?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:56 pm

I laughed and thought for a moment. "You know, I wonder what us demigods smell like? I think we smell like chicken!" I told her before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:09 pm

"I'm thinking a more a whole feast." I say. "Like a thanksgiving dinner. Which includes pie, stuffing and te whole turkey. And a giant fan that fallows us around and blows in the direction of every monster."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm

I laughed. "Don't forget desserts! Thank gods sytars are vegitarians!" I exclaim.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:17 pm

"Are you saying that they would eat us if they weren't?" I asked my mouth open wide with sarcastic shock.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:44 pm

I smiled. "You know, I bet they would," I told her before I laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 pm

I couldn't help it. I was laughing really hard. It was so stupid though! So stupid! And I was laughing my head off. If you saw us from the end of the dock, you probably would have thought we were drunk or high. Because, I know that's what I would be thinking. "How did we start onto this again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 pm

I laughed. "I think you started it with your thanksgiving food platter and my desserts." I said before laughing again. I laughed so hard that I fell in the water. I glared underwater. I resurfaced.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

That made me laugh even harder. Willow fell right into the lake. I laughed until my side hurt and I was reaching hard. I offered my hand down to her to help her up. I was sill smiling and chucking back laughter.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 pm

I smirked. Penny offered me her hand. With that, I pulled her into the lake with me. I was laughing now.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:52 pm

"Thanks for that," I said as I surfaced. Now, the laughing wouldn't leave. I couldn't stop smiling. I tried staying underthe water to try and calm myself, but every time I surfaced I would break out laughing again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:00 am

I laughed everytime Penny laughed. 'Stop laughing!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 am

"You stop!" I yell back. I had to keep my grip on my stomach or I would havesworn it was going to explode. Willow just laughing was making me smiling and laugh back.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 am

I was laughing so hard that I couldn't swim. I sank in the water, laughing underwater. I swallowed gulps of water. I resurfaced and started coughing and alughing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

"Why are we still doing this?" I ask face palming myself. A wide grin was on my face a little puffs of laughter escaped as I really attempted to stop.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 am

I shrugged and shook my head. "Why can't we stop?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 am

I shook my head. I didn't know. I could have stayed like this forever. Laughing hard. We were acting stupid but it was so stupid it was funny.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:53 am

"I hope no one comes and finds us like this!" I told her. I laughed once more.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 am

"Yes," I say sarcastically. "Because our live would be ruined if someone saw us acting like idiots." I paused. "Okay, maybe that would suck."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 pm

I shrugged. "Eh, not really. We would be known as the crazy ones," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Memories (Open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next