Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Forgetting the Memories (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:42 pm

"I dont know," I said with a shrug. "Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Again, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:46 pm

"You sure you don't know him? Aiden Morti, son of Hades?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:49 pm

"That's how I know him," I said snapping my fingers. "Kind of. It's not very common to not know about a kid of Hades. There arent very many. Same with my cabin and cabin 1."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm

I nodded. "Have you talked to him before?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 pm

"Maybe a gradual, hi," I said thinking. I couldn't really picture the guy, but I had definitly heard his name before. "But never really talking. I really do not remember. There are like five hundred kids here and a lot of them have the same names. It's hard to keep track of everyone."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:07 pm

I smiled. "Trust me, I know. I'm lucky that I know a few people," I told Penny.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:10 pm

"I have been here so long," I say. "I have lost count of how many people I know. I mix up names plenty of times a day.Sometimes I call
my siblings by each others names."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I nodded and smiled. "I mdo that all the time. There are just so many people," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:32 pm

"That is something I would like to check out." I say. "How many people are really at camp. I heard that the Hepheastus cabin is planning on making extensions on some cabins. The only thing that bugs me is that the gods manage to have so many kids so close in age."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:36 pm

I shuddered when she said that. "Well, they can be at more than one place at once. I guess they- I'm not saying it!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I laughed. "Trust me," I said with a smile. "Youdo not have to."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:11 pm

I laughed to. "Thank gods. You like music?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:36 pm

"Yeah," I said. "Sure I do. I mean who doesn't. Why?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I smiled. "I love music. It likes a dairy for me. There is not one song that doesn't express one of my emotions."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:09 pm

"Dude," I said with a wide smile. "That's awesome. That is so deep. I love that! Good for you!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 am

I smiled at her. "Why thank you." I told her. "What's your favorite type of music?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:14 pm

"Oh I don't know," I say. "I like a lot of kinds I guess. My favorite band has got to be Maroon 5 or Nicleback, and I like Niki Minaj, and a whole bunch of other bands and people. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:55 pm

I smiled at Penny. "I like paramore, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Green day." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:14 pm

"Ooh," I say. "Greenday is good too. There are so many artists out there. Kat always has the good stuff on her iPod, so I'm normally stealing it for music. Some songs I just love and don't even know who were them or what the name of the dog even is."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I nodded. "How long have you been here?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:10 pm

"Almost four years now," I tell Willow. "There is nothing special about how I got here. My mom literally dumped me here because I was becoming more dangerous at home. I, uh, made a very large crater in Central Park." I didn't make Willow's eyes. I wasn't embarassed about this, but I was definitly one of the weirdest things that came out of my own mouth. I caused a crater the size of a house in Central Park! That does not sound normal. "How long have you been here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:15 pm

I shrugged. "I've been here for three years. I ran away from my foster parents. I was an orphan." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:18 pm

"Really?" I asked. "That really sucks. A lot of kids here are like that though. So many have run away, and sometimes they don't always make it here." I ran my fingers through my drying hair. I pulled to the side of my head and started to braid it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm

I nodded. "I'm lucky. Well, about no dying. I just wish I had someone," I told her hugging my knees to my chest.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:26 pm

"Well," I said, "You have me, and the rest of our crazy messed up family here at camp and on Olympus."
I didn't know if I was making her feel any better, but I was trying. She hugged her knees close to her chest, and I felt bad. I barely ever saw my mom, only on trips into h city, but she had no dad waiting for her to come home after summer session. No one to write letters home to. And Khione has only visited camp, like, once in history. I wondered what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgetting the Memories (Open)   Forgetting the Memories (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgetting the Memories (Open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next