Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] Empty
PostSubject: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:42 am

Taylor glanced around, ignoring the three frozen boys behind them. They had certainly strayed far away from the lake. Taylor didn't feel as secure as before with the huge number of trees around them. The less snow, the less safe she felt. But that was something that she wouldn't admit aloud.

"I guess so," Taylor said, frowning slightly.

The lofty trees cast shadows on the ground, which was only covered by a thin layer of snow. Taylor fixed the messy ponytail she had as she scanned the area for any threat. When she was done, she only just realized the absence of her skates. Taylor groaned, looking back, knowing that she had left them somewhere in lake. Ah well, Taylor chose to just leave them there. Winter was almost done anyway, so she won't need skates for a few months. But still, she felt a slight pang of guilt for just forgetting about one of her favorite footwear.

"Let's go exploring," Taylor proposed to Zach, only half-smiling. It was harder to forget about her skates than she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 am

Zach smiled lightly. "Yeah, let's explore," Zach said to Taylor, grabbing her hand and running with her deeper into the forest. Zach laughed as he ran. He slays felt safe around any plants. Zach finally stopped, out of breath and smiling like crazy. Zach suddenly stop smiling, seeing that something was bothering Taylor. "What's wrong Tay?" Zach asked, concern on his face.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Taylor was out of breath by the time Zach stopped. She wore an ear-to-ear grin, but it faded when Zach stopped smiling. "Just my skates," she said offhandedly as she shrugged. "Forget about them. Somebody probably has them now. I'll just get a new pair next winter."

Gods, I'm such a mood killer, Taylor thought to herself. She smiled, this one more genuine than before. At least she didn't mention that the lack of snow made her feel weird.

"So," Taylor started, "let's climb a tree. Race ya!"

What was she doing, proposing that game to a Demeter kid? Taylor felt a slight sense of deja vu. Before Zach could answer, she was already trying to climb the nearest, strong-looking tree she could find. Well she needed the head start anyway. Taylor chuckled to herself as she started climbing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Zach rolled his eyes and laughed lightly. "Bad race Taylor!" Zach called after her as he ran towards the tree. Zach quickly cloned the tree in a few seconds without even breaking a sweat. Grinning, Zach pulled Taylor so she could sit on the branch next to him. "Race a Demeter kid on climbing trees, bad decision," Zach told Taylor with a sloppy grin plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:12 am

Taylor scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Says the one who challenged a Khione kid to a snowball fight earlier," she responded.

Well, Taylor didn't really like this view. Most of the trees blocked her view of the winter landscape of the camp. But then, it wasn't as if she could choose, right? She stared at Zach. At least he was there to compensate for the unsatisfactory view.

"Well then..." Taylor trailed off, looking at the ground a long way below. She didn't really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:21 pm

Zach laughed lightly as Taylor surged at him. "Git nothing better to look at Taylor," Zach teased, playfully nudging her in the ribs with her elbow. Zach ran a hand through his hair. "Is there anything else you haven't told me about yourself?" Zach asked Taylor, just plain curious.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes again. It was becoming a regular habit now. "For starters, my last name is Brooks," Taylor said, chuckling. She found it interesting how she and Zach had technically saved each others' skin, and yet didn't know each others' full names.

"Well, my dad won the lottery once," Taylor said nonchalantly. She didn't really regard it as some kind of big honor, since it was all based on luck. No skill was needed in winning the lottery. She rubbed the back of her head. "So, your turn," she told Zach, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 pm

[color=lime]Zach smiled at Taylor. "Okay. My last name is Chance. My dad died and I ran away. Uh, I hate growing tomatoes because it reminds me of my dad," Zach told Taylor, suddenly looking away. Zach tried to control his breathing as th neither of him and his dad rushed back to him. Zach winced mentally. Zach kept his eyes on the ground. "I miss him," Zach told Taylor, cracking at the end./color]
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 am

Taylor didn't really know what to do in this kind of situation, so she patted Zach on the back. This was probably the only kind of thing she was awkward at. "Er... there there," Taylor said in an effort to soothe him. Taylor briefly wondered about the connection between Zach's dad and tomatoes, but she decided against asking due to the circumstances. "I'm sure he misses you too," Taylor said with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Zach blinked and started at Taylor. "I really doubt that. He's dead," Zach told Taylor flatly. "I don't know how he would miss me," Zach told Taylor, keeping his eyes on the grass. Zach wasn't really found of talking about his past or his dad neither one bothered him. Zach ran a hand through his shaggy hair, sighing a bit.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 am

Taylor bit her lip. Zach's remark confirmed that she really sucked at this thing. "Maybe he's in Elysium?" Taylor said hopefully, staring at the ground. She should stop talking about that now before she did more damage. "Er... yeah, we better talk about something else..." she said, rubbing the back of her head. But what else was there to talk about? Not that she would admit it aloud, but Taylor was a bit unnerved by Zach's mood change. She began swinging her legs forward, slightly shaking the branch they were seated on.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 pm

Zach roll his eyes as Taylor swung her feet, amking the branch move back and forth. Zach smiled, his blue/green eyes shinning. "Taylor, stop swinging. Besides, your doing it wrong," Zach said with a grin. Zach swung his feet as well, making the branch sway back and forth and shake. Zach laughed lightlly, his hair falling infront of his eyes a bit. The branch made a slight crack noise. It really didn't bother zach. Smiling, Zach turned to Taylor, looking at her in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:53 am

"And how exactly am I doing it wrong?" Taylor asked skeptically with grin on her face. She held on as tight as she could while Zach swung his legs. Taylor laughed with him, until she heard a cracking noise. She stopped suddenly, her grin fading a bit. "Okaaaay... Not funny," she said softly as she turned to Zach, one of her hands gripping his upper arm. "Not all of us are Demeter kids you know, and I'd rather have all my bones in one piece," Taylor added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 am

Zach grinned, but stopped swinging his legs. "Alright, I'll stop swinging. I promise I'll catch you Tay," Zach told her with a grin, pushing his hair back. Zach's green-blue eyes sparkled. Zach was actually enjoying himself. Zach leaned back against the trunk of the tree, studying Taylor a bit. Zach's mind wondered off to movies, trying to think of which ones Taylor would like. "Wanna see a movie?" Zach asked Taylor grinning.

-I love how Taylor looks!-
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 am

Taylor wondered if there was a double meaning in Zach's words. Or did he just mean that catching thing literally? Either way, Taylor smiled. She glanced at where the branch was attached to the tree; it was slightly cracked, but at least it was still strong enough to support both their weights. "Depends," Taylor said with a shrug. "If it's a sappy romantic movie I'll pass," she said, grinning widely.

((OOC: Taylor and I say thank you xDD))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 am

Zach grinned, leaning forward a bit. "Trust me, no sappy love movies. I'm not a huge fan either way. Espically not that Twidawn movie," Zach told Taylor, making a slight face. Zach was thinking of the movies that were out in the theathers. "What movie do you wanna see? They have that movie about a war horse," Zach said, making a suggestion. He was also trying to remember when he went to the movies last time.

-Lol. I'm not sure what movies around you are playing so I'll just say movies that are out in the U.S. XD-
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 am

Taylor laughed. "We're on the same boat then. Those wannabe vampires can go burn in the sun--oh wait, they sparkle. Not cool," she said, making gagging faces. "War horse sounds good," Taylor said, an image of the Trojan horse suddenly popping up in her mind. She really had no idea what was showing now. After all, it had been a while since she last left camp.

((Darkest Hour over here, lol))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Zach grinned again. "How about darkest hour? Besides, I think that hot blond chick is in it," Zach teased with a grin, knowing Raylor would roll her eyes or something. Suddenly, without warning, Zach jumped from the branch on the tree, landing on the grass perfectly. Looking up, Zach held out his arms. "I promise I'll catch you!" Zach told Taylor grinning.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes. So Zach wanted to watch Darkest Hour because of a hot chick in there? And then again, boys will be boys, Taylor thought, shaking her head slightly. Before she could answer, Zach leaped from the branch and landed flawlessly on the grass. Taylor's eyes widened as she heard what Zach said. She looked down. It was a pretty long drop.

Then Taylor grinned with a shrug. She was going to take the risk. What was life without adventure?

"Here I come!" she shouted, before jumping and falling through the air...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Zach's blue-green eyes widened ad Taylor actually jumped. He really didn't expect for Taylor to really jump. Well, Taylor was Taylor. Zach reached forward as Taylor jumped from the tree. Talyor landed perfectly in Zach's arms as he fell to the ground, Taylor on top of him. Zach grinned, breathing hard. "At least you didn't die," Zach said to Taylor smiling, his head on the grass.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Well, it wasn't really the perfect landing Taylor had hoped for, but at least both of them were free of injuries. Taylor laughed, getting off Zach. "Thanks, Tarzan. That was faster than climbing down," she commented, still grinning. She stretched out her limbs, some being slightly numbed by the sensation of falling down. A sudden thought occurred to her and she frowned slightly. "Do you have any mortal money on you? I think I only have drachmas."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Zach sat up and rolled his eyes at Taylor. "Of course I do. I ran away all the time," Zach told Taylor, Rollin his eyes once again. Zach dug through his pockets and found a couple of twenty dollar bills. Grinning, Zach turned to Taylor. "I guess I have more than expected. C'mon, let's go catch a flick," Zach said, getting up, grabbing Taylor's hand and leasing her out of camp.

-I make topic. This should be fun. XD I come up with crazy ideas-
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]   Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I forgetting something? [Private - cont'd]
Page 1 of 1