Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- Empty
PostSubject: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Zach lead Taylor out of camp and into New York City. Zach could already feel stares in his back. People in the city knew Zach. Well, being in a gang helps a bit. Zach zipped up his hoodie and flickered his eyes over to his hand, realizing he was still holding Taylor hand. Turning a bit red, Zach let go of her hand. A few people bumped into them. You know, the usual New Yorker. "The movies is only a few blocks down," Zach told Taylor, grinning a bit as cars and people passed by rather quickly. A few guys hanging out in a corner looked at Zach wearily. Zach quickly looked down.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Taylor smiled as she looked around. Well, hello outside world, she thought happily. She was slightly surprised when Zach let go of her hand. She didn't really notice at first that he was holding it and only did when he finally let go. Taylor turned slightly pink but chose not to comment. She glanced around her, seeming to absorb her environment.

It was then that she noticed a few guys eyeing Zach from distance. She turned to Zach, who had his eyes on the ground. What, was this connected to the gang thing before? "You know those guys?" she asked him with her eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Zach kept looking down, leading Talor far away from those boys. Who knew what they would do to Taylor? Zach shuddered at the thought, grabbing Taylor's hand and pulling them away from the boys. "Kind of. They were a rival gang. I was just in one. I was in a couple of rumbles too. They dont recognize me because it's been a while," Zach told Taylor quietly and quickly. He lead Taylor down a few blocks, far away from them.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Taylor couldn't help but glance back at the boys, but it was only a short glance. Gang wars, huh? It seemed worse than she thought. The boys looked strong, and even she got unsure whether she can hold her own against all of them at once. That was only because her sword was useless when it came to mortals, and that there didn't seem to be a source of ice or water nearby.

"Are you sure they don't recognize you?" Taylor said urgently. "They're still kinda looking at us."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Zach took careful note of what Taylor said. "Yeah, they'll regonize me. They probably wanna beat me up or kill me, either one really," Zach said over his shoulder, seeing that the group of boy's were staring at Zach and Taylor. Zach quickly looked were Zach and Taylor were. Exactly one block away from Central Park. Zach noted that just in case he needed plants or anything. Suddenly, Zach heard footsteps. Looking behind him, Zach saw that the boys wre running towards them. "Now we run," Zach said to Taylor quickly, grippin her hand and running down the block.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 am

Taylor had never witnessed a gang war before, and she didn't plan to. So that was why she was running top speed alongside Zach. Dodging around people, baby strollers and dogs, Taylor felt her heartbeat and breathing quicken at this untimely exercise. She noticed that Zach was heading towards the Central Park, which was filled with plants where Zach could do his Demeter kid thing. Relieved that Zach somewhat had a plan, Taylor sprinted even faster, occasionally throwing glances behind her. The boys were gaining on them.

Once they reached the park, Taylor pulled out her ring. The ring immediately took shape of her trusty celestial bronze sword, which she now held defensively in front of her. Taylor knew that it would be useless against the mortals, but she was holding on to the hope that they would at least back down from seeing whatever the Mist made them see. Taylor hoped that it would still look like she was holding a weapon.

"By the gods," Taylor muttered to herself as she realized just how many the boys were. Could she and Zach take them on? She sincerely hoped so.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:39 pm

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- Tumblr_ljtikvDTtz1qe4nyno1_500

Zach noticed that Taylor had taken out her sword. Zach doubted that would help their predicament. Zach kept running though but cussed loudly despite that Taylor was next to him. Zach had stopped running due to a bunch of trees and a small wall that blocked their path. It was way too late to change course now. Zach turned, finding about six boys surrounding them. Zach watched as about three of the boys took out switch blades. Yup, Zach and Taylor were toast. Zach stood infront of Taylor. "Be careful of the girl; she has a bat," one of the boys said to another. Zach looked at Taylor's sword. Well, a bat now due to the mist.

Zach stepped forward, raising his hands in surrender. "C'mon, this rival is old-" Zach never got to finish as the leader thrusted his switch blade towards Zach's stomach. Zach jumped back, but barely as the blade nicked his stomach. Zach quickly threw a punch at the boy's face, knocking him out. The other boys stepped back, unsure what to do now since their leader was down. "Taylor go!" Zach whispered harshly to her. Zach pushed her out of the way as a boy threw a blade at Taylor. Zach took out his dagger, even though it was celestial bronze. Useless.

Five boys with one down. This would be one hard fight. Zach snapped his fingers and grass brought one boy down. One grabbed Zach from behind as the others advanced, not caring about Taylor now. They were focused on the person who had knocked out their leader. Zach groaned as the boys started punching him. Zach struggled from the boy's grasp behind him that was pinning Zach's arms behind his back.

-I changed his picture. Now I have to edit his thing tomorrow *eyetwitch* xD I can never find a perfect picture of him though! Maybe I should leave him picture less xD-
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:40 am

So, her trusty sword Snowflake looked like a bat to the mortals? Taylor couldn't help but feel slightly offended. Oh come on, Mist, give me something to work with! she thought angrily. She was hoping for a shotgun or a rifle, but heck, she had to work with what she had. She knew that her 'bat' wouldn't do anything to the boys even if she hit them with it, so she needed to make do with her surroundings. And then she saw the water.

With anger starting to cloud her thoughts, Taylor knew she had to work fast, especially with the boys pulverizing Zach. Taylor didn't care about the mortals or what they would see--all she cared about was getting those boys away from her friend. With the temperature around them dropping dangerously, Taylor clenched her hand as she concentrated. She felt some of the water behind them freeze into ice. She inhaled sharply, and the more ice came, forming some kind of small mound on the water. Little sharp icicles began to form on the wall, and with a swift forward motion with her hand, the icicles sliced through the air and went at the boys.

Taylor was not aiming to kill--just to hurt them a lot.

The sharp blade-like icicles lodged themselves on various parts of the boys' bodies. Their arms, legs, sides... Taylor was trying to be careful not to drive her frozen weapons to vital organs, but with her energy level dwindling, she was not sure where she hit them anymore. Taylor sucked in a deep breath when she was done, and the mound of ice fell back into the water. She wasn't that tired, but that little feat cost her a bit of her energy. She began to notice that people were giving them their full attention now. What could they have seen?

Taylor rushed to Zach was, her sword in her hand. "Dammit, you okay?" she said quickly, checking if any of her icicles found their way into Zach.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:20 am

Zach closed his eyes as the boys started beating him out. Zach just hoped Taylor had gotten out of the way it something. Zach opened his eyes when one boy screamed and dropped Zach on the floor. Zach instanely fell to the ground and watched as the boys started getting weird ice blasé things in them. The boys screamed and tried to run away, falling on their faces a few times. Zach rolled over on the ground and saw Taylor standing there. It took Zach a dew seconds to register what she had said. "I'm fine. Are you okay?" Zach asked Taylor concered. Zach stood up shakily and wiped some blood off his lip.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:28 am

Taylor sighed in relief. "Thank the gods," she breathed, before letting go of her sword and enclosing Zach in a tight bear hug. She pulled away quickly. "Seriously, in camp we get in trouble. We get out, still there's trouble. I wonder what it's like to have a quiet life," Taylor said through gritted teeth.

She barely registered a cop walking up closer to them. Taylor bit her lip. What had they seen? Casually she stood up, dusting off her outfit. "Any problem, officer?" she said coolly, as if nothing happened.

"Can you please explain what the hell happened in here?" the cop demanded, gesturing to the small pieces of ice littered around the field. Taylor tried to look innocent, but she was terribly failing. After all, she had no idea what they had seen. She glanced at Zach, who had some blood trickling from his lip.

"My friend was being... assaulted by a gang," she stated, trying to figure out a way to wheedle out of this one. She glanced at Zach again, pleading for help.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Zach tried to think of something quick. "And they had bags if ice with them which explains the ice," Zach told the cop, lying smoothly. The cop raised an eyebrow at Zach. "Ice?" The cop asked Zach in disbelief. Zach groaned and face-planed his forehead. "Yeah, ice. Like duh," Zach said as if it was obnoxious that eveyone carried ice. Zach was getting tired if this game though. Zach snapped his fingers, a rush going over everyone who had formed a crowd around Taylor, Zach, and the polic officer. "Snowball fight," Zach said quickly, knowing the Mist would make the people believe it. The cop nodded. "Okay then," the cop said, walking away. Zach sighed in relief. "Kets get out if here Tay before the Mist wears off," Zach whispered to Taylor, grabbing her hand and pullin both of them away from the people.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:48 pm

"You can manipulate the Mist?" Taylor asked, surprised when they were a good distance away from the park. "That's so awesome! You gotta teach me how," she added enthusiastically, grinning widely.

She looked around, noticing that the people went back to their business like it was a normal day. Taylor scanned the area. "So, movies now? Hopefully there won't be much trouble," she said as her eyes searched for the nearest movie theater. Spotting one, Taylor quickened her pace and pulled Zach to its direction. "Well?" she said, smiling, as she turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Zach couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright, alright Tay, to the movies we go," Zach said, his blue-green eyes gleaming in the sunlight. Zach scowled lightly as his hair got ino his eyes a bit. Zach ran a hand through his hair so he could see better. "I need a haircut," Zach muttered to Taylor, pulling her toward the movies. "What flick are we watching?" Zach asked as they neared the theater. When they reached the movies, Zach opened the door for Taylor, a sloppy grin plastered on his lips.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 pm

"I think your hair looks great," Taylor commented, fixing Zach's bangs for him. Taylor chuckled as Zach opened the door for her. "Quite the gentleman, Tarzan. And I don't know, you pick. I don't even remember who these people are," Taylor said, looking at the movie posters. It was rare for her to watch any TV or movies, unlike the other girls from her previous school. The ones she only knew were the really famous ones--like Twilight, for instance. And that one really didn't click with her. "By the way, I will pay you back for this," Taylor said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Zach rolled his eyes when Taylor fixed His hair. "Yeah, yeah," Zach muttered under his breath smiling. Zach rolled his eyes again when Taylor said she was paying. "No way Taylor. I pay and we will watch the umm, Darkest Hour," Zach said randomly, pointing at the movie poster. Zach grinned, fixing his hair a bit. "Want candy?" Zach asked Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 am

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Fine fine. No candy for me, but if we get popcorn, I swear I'm going to pay you for that," she said triumphantly, jerking her head to the direction of the popcorn stand. No way was she going to let Zach paying for everything. Taylor stuffed her hand in her pocket, jingling the drachmas in it. However, Taylor had no idea how much a dollar is worth in drachmas. So she shrugged that fact aside--she would cross the bridge when she got there.

"So, Darkest Hour... Looks fun," Taylor said, grinning, as she studied the movie poster. It looked awesome, and she could only hoped that the movie was just as awesome. She looked at Zach as she unconsciously ran a hand through her hair--which she realized was still slightly damp from the incident before. Then a random thought occurred to her. Was Zach still cold? She bit her lip, remembering that the cinema was cold inside. But she really didn't want to bring the issue up again. Should she just let it slide? Maybe hint at it or something? But Taylor had no idea on how to do it.

"It seems like ages since that disaster in the lake," she commented offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 am

Zach gave Taylor a weird look. "What lake disaster?" Zach asked Taylor, barely remembering. Then Zach suddenly remembered. "Oh yeah! The lake!" Zach cried out, smiling a bit. It did seem like a long time ago. Zach's hair was almost completely dry now. His clothes were still damp and cool movie theater wasn't making it any better. Maybe when they sat down to see the movie, it would get warmer some how. Zach shrugged lightly. "I'm not cold if your wondering," Zach said, practically knowing what Taylor was thinking. Zach was always good at reading people. Maybe it was a Demeter trait or something. Zach flicked his hair to his side, getting annoyed with it. "I'm still buying popcorn," Zach told Taylor with a grin. Zach glanced over at Taylor, smiling a bit. "You look nice," Zach said suddenly. To Zach it was true. But, Zach couldn't help but smile a turn red a bit after what he said.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Taylor smiled back. "Thanks," she said, noticing how Zach turned slightly red. "But I'm still paying you back." Laughing, Taylor resumed looking at the poster while Zach did the buying. Please, Mom, no monsters or anything, she prayed silently as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Zach couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Fine you can pay me back later if that makes you happy Snowy," Zach teased with a grin, going online to get the popcorn. Zach had no idea what size to get. Small, large, or medium. So many choices here. Zach just bought one large, hoping Taylor wouldn't mind sharing popcorn a bit. Zach couldn't help but also buy some chocolate. As Zach was finished paying, out of the corner of his eye he could see a guy about their age walking up to Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:32 pm

"Hey there," a deep masculine voice uttered behind Taylor. She turned around at the unfamiliar voice, and saw a boy smiling at her. She smiled back automatically, just as she usually did.

"Hi, do you need something?" Taylor asked, studying the boy. He was taller than she was by about four inches, with sandy hair and jade green eyes. His hair was short and spiked at the back. He dressed simply, only wearing a striped shirt and a pair of jeans. Well, overall he looked nice.

"No, not really," the boy answered, ruffling his hair. "I'm just wondering what a beautiful girl like you is doing here alone." His smile widened. "The name's Hal."

Taylor chuckled. "Well thanks for the compliment, Hal. But as a matter of fact, I'm not alone," Taylor said, not bothering to introduce herself. She half-glanced at Zach, who was nearly finished buying the popcorn.

Hal's smile faded when he saw Zach, but nonetheless he kept his cool. "I see," he said, pursing his lips. "So, what's your name?"

Taylor looked at Zach, before turning to Hal. "Taylor," she said simply.

"Such a nice name for a pretty lady," Hal said with a wink. Taylor's lips were now in a tight line. She was beginning to get annoyed by this guy. Then Hal leaned casually on the wall, blocking Zach from Taylor's view. "So, where you from?"

"Here and there," Taylor answered airily, wondering how long it would be before Zach got back.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:09 am

Even though Zach had no idea what Tayor and the guy were talking about, Zach was starting to get mad. Zach casually walked back over to Taylor. "Hey Taylor is he bothering you?" Zach asked her, jutting his chin towards the guy. The guy rolled his eyes. "We are just talking Romeo. No need to get frisky," the guy told Zach, grinning slightly. Zach rolled his eyes at the guy. Gee, like Zach hasn't heard that before. The guy studied Zacj for a bit, kind of seizing him up. "Are you her boyfriend or something?" The guy asked Zach, rubbing his chin a bit. For a moment, Zach was flustered. He really didn't know how to respond. Zach didn't want to say yes and then Taylor got mad at Zach. But Zacj didn't want to say no and then this guy take Taylor away from Zach. "Yes...and no," Zach said, not knowing what the best answer was.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 am

"Yes, yes he is," Taylor said immediately as she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to cover up Zach's last word. She didn't know if she meant it or not, but really, she could see that Zach was getting mad at this guy, and she was a bit irritated too. Taylor could also see that Hal wasn't going to leave if the answer was 'no.' Hal raised his eyebrows at their answers, maybe a little confused at the two of them.

"Yeah, okay," Hal said coolly, raising both his arms in surrender. He turned to leave, but not without a smirk at Taylor. "If he ever breaks your heart, I'm right here--Hal Davies. Add me on facebook."

Taylor rolled her eyes. When the boy was out of earshot, Taylor turned to Zach, slightly pink from what she said. "Yeah, about that... yes and no?" she asked for an explanation, raising both her eyebrows. Taylor was half-smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 am

Zach was surprised that Taylor said yes. Well, he should have said yes in the first place. Zach turned a bit pink but pulled it off with a smile. "Well, I didn't want to say yes and then you'd get mad. Then, I didn't want to say no and have that guy take you away from me," Zach said, explaining his theory of his idiotic answer before. Zach rubbed the back I his neck and frowned lightly, thinking about what Hal said. "If we were dating I would never break your heart. If we were, you'd probably steal mine," Zach told Taylor in a serious voice, smiling a bit. Zach meant it too.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 am

Taylor almost laughed at Zach's explanation. Take her away from him? Well if Hal really tried, she would've rejected him anyway. Taylor smiled widely. That was probably the sweetest thing she had heard, and it looked like Zach was serious. Taylor took a huge breath. "Okay, let's get this straight. Are we officially dating or not?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am

Zach couldn't help but turn a bit red from Taylor's question. Zach cleared his throat, looking up at Taylor, his blue-green eyes gleaming lightly. "If you want to, we can. But, I won't rush you into anything. Or it's completely fine if your not into me. But if you like me like how I like you then we can date if you want. I'm into the idea..," Zach told Taylor, stumbling over his own words. Zach turned slightly red, but was no longer blushing anymore. Zach did like Taylor and he really wasn't afraid to show it or tell Taylor. "We can if you want," Zach said to Taylor, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next