Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Zach smiled lightly at Taylor, walking to her. He saw a tear, but didn't say anything. Zach leaned down and kissed Taylor on her forehead before going downstairs. He looked around, seeing how dusty everything is. Zach grimaced. It looked dirty. Zach sighed and started to take the bedsheets off the furuniture. Zach coughed again. Zach started to brush off the dust, wiping it down with a cloth. At least Zach was doing something.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Taylor woke up and realized that it was already noon. Rubbing her eyes and pulling away from the pillow she was holding, she realized that said pillow was slightly damp. She wondered if it was because of the tears or because she drooled in her sleep. She pushed the pillow away and groggily got up. She stumbled to the nearest bathroom, getting out after a few minutes. She seemed numb as she walked down the stairs, then slumping on the nearest sofa. It was as if she couldn't feel anything. Maybe because of the events that took place, or that she really didn't know what to say. Well anyway, she glanced around, looking for Zach.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 pm

While Taylor had been sleeping, Zach was actually working outside, fixing up any dead crop. Zach had actually started to plant again. By the time he got inside, Zach was just sweaty from working inside and outside. Zach took off his shirt, wiping his forehead with it as he got a glass of water. Zach walked past the living room and stopped, seeing Taylor on the couch. Zach stuided her with his blue-green eyes.

"Still tired?" Zach asked Taylor, wiping the sweat off his brow with his shirt. Zach knew how Taylor felt. He grimaced and glanced upstairs.

"Wanna take a shower with me?" Zach asked laughing, turnig a bit red. He knew that would get Taylor mad and get her mind of her dead dad for a second. It was the best Zach could do.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:38 am

Taylor rolled her eyes at Zach's remark, though she did blush a bit at the suggestion. Chuckling, she grabbed the nearest cushion and tossed it at Zach's face.

"Go shower, Tarzan. You're soaked," she told him, standing up. She eyed him a bit. Gods, he actually looked good like that, Taylor thought, chuckling. Taylor was still laughing as she looked for the kitchen, maybe to prepare some lunch or something. What a great way to get Taylor's mind off things. She actually got to forget about the bad things even for a bit.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Zach laughed and jogged up the stairs, going to take a quick shower. Zach took a quick shower and put his clothes back on, except for his shirt. Zach wasn't really in the mood to wear his sweaty shirt. Walking out of the bathroom, Zach went into his room, looking for a shirt. Zach knew that none of his shirts would fit though. They had to be pretty old. Zach would have to go into his dad's room.

Zach slowly walked into his dad's room, opening the door, swallowing tears that were coming. Zach saw everything in place that had been there when his dad died. Zach carefully wen through the drawers, finding a shirt. Of course, Zach just had to pick the shirt that his dad had worn when he died. Zach dropped to the ground with a thud, shaking a bit at the memory. Zach's eyes fluttered close as he relived the memory.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 am

Taylor was frying some eggs she found. She had just turned the stove off when she heard some kind of muffled thud from upstairs. She started at the sudden noise. What was that? Did Zach fall down or something? Taylor ran up the stairs, taking two steps at a time, with her eyes frantically darting around. Taylor opened every door she passed, looking for Zach. Finally she found him there on the floor, clutching a shirt. Confused and surprised, Taylor drew closer and knelt down beside him.

"Hey? Tarzan? Zach?" Taylor called unsurely, shaking him vigorously. Her heart began to race as she checked for a pulse. As she found one on his wrist, Taylor let out a sigh of relief. Taylor has had enough of deaths. But she still continued to shake him in an attempt to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 am

Zach gasped and opened his eyes when he felt someone shake him. Zach stood up quickly, banging against the dresser and falling back down. Zach's knuckles were white a how hard he was clutching the shirt. Zach sat up again, leaning against the dresser and closing his eyes, calming himself. It's all just a memory, Zach chanted to himself as he opened his eyes, finally seeing Taylor was there for a the first time.

"I...I," Zach started to say, but couldn't find the words to speak right.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:18 am

Taylor said nothing as she pulled Zach into her arms. No words were needed here. Just the fact that they were both there for each other already meant a lot. Not knowing what to say, Taylor closed her eyes, rubbing his back as she held him. Two people orphaned of their fathers, distanced from their mothers. She and Zach were alike in that way.

"I don't think it's a good idea to stay here," Taylor whispered in his ear. The place might have once been a haven for Zach's good memories, but the death of his father left a lasting impression on both Zach and this house.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:24 am

Zach shook his head. They had to stay here. Zach just beers to avoid this room. Zach buried his head in Taylor's neck, taking in her scent and feeling like a whimp. Zach just stayed there for a bit, liking how close Taylor and him were now.

"No it's okay. Besides, I'll be living here when I get older an inherit the house," Zach mumbled to Taylor, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 am

"And that'll be... how many years from now?" Taylor asked. She found it weird how she still didn't know how old Zach was. She chuckled a bit at her cluelessness. After a few moments she pulled away, remembering what she left in the kitchen. "I fried some eggs," she told Zach, smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Zach thought fir a bit. Well, he was 16. He would be able to get the house when he was 18 or older.

"I'll get the house when I'm eighteen. That's like in two years. Not that far away," Zach told Taylor, keeping her close and burying his hand in her neck. Zach sighed and suddenly realized Taylor said something.

"Fried eggs? Yum," Zach said glumly, thinking about his father.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:21 am

Taylor could tell that Zach wasn't really in a happy mood. She frowned. Maybe he didn't like eggs? She should've cooked something else instead then. Taylor pulled away slightly and pecked him lightly on the lips, her arms still wrapped around him.

"They're yummier when they're still hot," Taylor said hopefully with a smile, looking into Zach's eyes. "Besides, it's lunch..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Zach just couldn't help but smile at Taylor. Sure, why not? Zach didn't like eggs. It's not like he had anything against them. Zach was used to eggs for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. His dad made them all the time. Zach stood up slowly, pulling Taylor along.

"Sure why not," Zach told Taylor, an arm wrappe d around her waist. Zach leaned down and softly kissed Taylor on the lips, feeling a tingle all over.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 am

Taylor smiled in the kiss as she stood on tiptoes to fix the height difference. "Let's go get some eggs," Taylor breathed into Zach's ear. She pulled away and started to lead him down the stairs.

Taylor struggled not to think about her father's death. It wasn't something she wanted to relive, but it still stayed in her mind anyway. It was rather hard to control your thoughts sometimes. She bit her lip at the thought but stayed cool.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Zach smiled at Taylor. Zach stretched and found the eggs. Zach coldn't help but smile. Zach did like eggs. Zach always ate them when he was a kid. Zach glanced over at Taylor, his blue-green eyes studying Taylor. To Zach she still seemed broken. Zach walked over to Taylor, wrapping his strong arms around her. Zach's chin rested on top of her head.

"It's okay,"
Zach said in a whisper. Zach didn't know what to say. At least those words were a start.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 am

No, it's not, Taylor replied in her thoughts. She didn't want to voice that aloud. It already sounded quite rude in her head. But it was the truth. She was not okay. No matter what she showed on the outside, she was still broken on the inside. Despite this, Taylor forced a smile out and gave Zach a slight push.

"I'm fine," she said in her most nonchalant voice as she turned away from him. Taylor grabbed a fork and ran water through it. Once the fork was slightly cleaned, Taylor started to eat one of the eggs, her eyes fixed on the table. She chewed slowly, looking down on the table but not really seeing it. She was seeing different things--like the masked man for example. She was never going to forget him. He was the one who took her dad away from her.

Taylor forcefully cut one of the eggs in front of her, bringing her fork down as if she was stabbing someone. She was imagining the egg to be the guy's eye. Taylor started to stab the egg repeatedly, getting the egg yolk swirling around the plate. The yolk looked like blood to her. The blood of that masked man.

Oh gods, Taylor thought, leaning back against her chair. She closed her eyes and took a few breaths to calm herself. Her head was already messed up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 am

Zach winced lightly as Taylor pushed him away slightly. Okay, he sucked at comforting people. Zach rubbed the back of his neck, thinking what to do really. He sat down as well, watching Taylor with his eyes as he ate his eggs. Zach lowered his eyes to his eggs, kinda moving his eggs around as Taylor seemed to fight with her eggs. Zach's eyes flickered back up, not knowing what to say anymore. He didn't want to get in a fight with Taylor because he knew he would do something he regretted.

"You don't seem okay. I don't know what to say really," Zach told her truthfully, feeling a bit embarassed.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 am

Taylor looked at Zach. Ha, she just realized that she must've looked crazy torturing her egg like that. She glanced at her egg, which looked like a mess of yellow and white right now. Some of the yolk had leaked out of the plate and stained the table cloth. Taylor cradled her face in her hands. This was so awkward.

"Okay, you're right," she said, her face still buried in her hands. "I am feeling pretty messed up right now. And I just... Really, I don't know what to do. Yesterday you nearly died with that snake lady in the cinemas. Earlier this morning my dad died. Let's just say that I'm not at my best right now, and I feel pretty crazy," Taylor said, finally uncovering her face. She placed one of her elbows on the table, her face leaning on one of her hands. She half-smiled at Zach. "Wake me up, Zach. This has got to be some twisted nightmare."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am

Zach frowned at what Taylor said. She really didn't seem okay. Zach just hoped it wouldn't take her a long time for her to be her normal self again. It took Zach nearly three years just to get over his father's death. Zach stood up and walked over to Taylor, practically picking her up from the chair and carrying her in his arms. Zach looked won into her eyes, trying to see what she was thinking.

"I know you'll say otherwise since your Taylor, but it is going to be okay. Trust me. I love you and that's all that matter. At least you're not going into this alone," Zach said softly to Taylor, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:26 am

Taylor couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly at Zach's words. Hey, it sounded like it was taken from a romance movie. But well, it still sounded pretty nice coming from Zach. Besides, he had a point. When his father died, all he had was himself. At least in Taylor's circumstances, she had Zach. She mentally scolded herself for being a dramatic fool earlier. She was really becoming so un-Taylor-ish. She really needed to work on fixing that a bit.

"You sound like we hadn't started dating yesterday," Taylor told him as she leaned close to him. She chuckled lightly. "But still, thanks, Tarzan. I was worried for a moment there that you'd dump me for being an overacting brat," she added the last part jokingly, even laughing a bit. Wow, Zach's words really had some kind of effect on her. She was temporarily back to her old self. For now, at least.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 am

Now it was Zach's turn to roll his eyes. He dump Taylor? Please. Zach set Taylor on the chair again, crossing his arms a bit and giving Taylor a sloppy grin.

"I will never dump you even if you decied to kill me in m sleep," Zach joked, grinning from ear to ear. Zach grabbed Taylor's plate, knowing that she wasn't going to eat it. Taylor had like, killed her eggs. Zach put the dish in the sink, looking out the window. It was pretty sunny and actually looked hot inside. Zach grinned, getting an idea.

"We're going swimming," Zach announced, grinning at Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 am

Taylor threw a puzzled look at Zach. Really, he did have the most random ideas. Then her puzzled look faded into a more excited one. Swimming sounded like a good way to have fun. And also a way to ease her out of her problems even for a while. Her face broke out in a huge grin.

"And where do you propose we go swimming?" she asked him quizzically, cocking one eyebrow in the process. She could already think of a few problems--like clothes, since she didn't have spare ones with her--but heck, Taylor needed to loosen up. Petty problems like clothes were nothing to worry about, right?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Zach smiled, happy that Taylor had agreed. Zach looked out the window and smiled again.

"See that lake? That's where we could swim," Zach said grinning from ear to ear. Zach could just swim in his boxers or something. But as for Taylor... Zach really doubted that Taylor had any bathing suits up her sleeve or something.

"I don't think I have any girl bathing suits," Zach said to Taylor, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes. "Who says you can't swim without swimsuits?" she said confidently, half-smirking at Zach. She was feeling pretty reckless now. Taylor looked out of the window, spotting the lake Zach mentioned. No one else was there to see them anyway.

"Come on, Tarzan, let's go take the plunge," Taylor said, pulling him out of the house. Taylor ran towards the lake, pulling Zach with her. When they were by the water's edge, Taylor took off her shoes and socks and jumped into the water without taking off anything else. She resurfaced, laughing like crazy, motioning for Zach to join her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 am

Zach rolled his eyes at Taylor. Before jumping in the water, Zach took off his only good shirt he had out here before jumping into the water. Zach resurfaced and grinned at Taylor, swimming towards her. The water was a bit cold, but Zach didn't mind really.

"I thought the lake would have been colder or something," Zach said to Taylor, glad he had taken the death of Taylor's off her mind for about a second. Even if it was a second, Zach was pretty proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next