Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:52 am

Taylor grinned, her eyes twinkling. Zach was so cute when he was flustered like that. "Zach," she started, "I wouldn't have agreed to go to the movies if I didn't like you, would I? So yes, I actually like you back, Tarzan." She was turning red despite the confidence in her voice. "So... to cut this short... yes, we are dating," Taylor said. Without warning she pulled Zach towards her and pecked him on the cheek. "Funny how it took another guy to get this thing straight," she commented, chuckling as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:00 am

Zach laughed lightly and blushed the tiniest but when Taylor kissed him on the cheek. "Im glad that guy came, otherwise I wouldn't have you right now," Zach told Taylor grinning. Zach finally remembered the popcorn. Zach grabbed the popcorn the right way to keep from spilling. "I got a large popcorn," Zach told Taylor, waving the large popcorn a bit. Zach put his arm around Taylor's shoulders, hoping she really wouldn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 am

"I'm feeling the same way," Taylor laughed. Life was pretty ironic. "Awesome," Taylor said as she reached for some popcorn. She felt Zach's arm around her shoulder as she popped the popcorn in her mouth. The corner of her lips slightly twitched upward at the gesture. "To the movies, Tarzan, before we eat all the popcorn," Taylor joked, taking a step towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:11 am

Zach laughed at what Taylor said. "Whatever you say Snowy," Zach told Taylor ginning, knowing she hated that nickname. Zach led Taylor toward the entrance of the theater. When they walked in, it was pretty dark. Zach blinked his eyes a few times, trying to make them adjusted to the sudden darkness. Zach spotted two seats and led Taylor over to the seats, sitting down causally. Of course as soon as Zach say down, the movie trailer for Breaking Dawn came on. Zach groaned, slumping in his seat as girls started to scream.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 am

Taylor had her face covered with her hand as the trailer came on. And then her hands shifted to cover her ears. Why did they have to air that movie trailer? The squealing girls were really annoying. Taylor fought the urge to shout 'shut up.' "Well this is convenient," she told Zach, lifting one hand away from her ear. And the girls didn't even stop when the trailer was done. They were practically buzzing with rumors and speculations about the Breaking Dawn movie. Taylor began to count under her breath to calm herself down before she could snap. "I thought we were free of Twilight in here, but apparently I was mistaken," she said as the next trailer aired.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 am

Zach closed his eyes shut the while time. "Is it over?" Zach asked Taylor, hearing that the screams subsided. Somewhat. Zach opened his other eye, seeing some other trailer was on instead. "Rhanks gods," Zach said, sitting up in his seat now. Zach couldn't help but grin when he saw Taylor's expression. "Opps sorry, guess I should have remembered my anti-Twilight ear plugs," Zach told Taylor, laughing lightly, his blue-green eyes gleaming. Zach couldn't help but put an arm around Taylor, afraid to let her go a bit. Zach had lost a lot of things in his life and he wasn't planning to loose Taylor anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 am

Taylor laughed, not minding Zach's arm around her shoulder. "Well, at least the trailer didn't last that long," she said brightly. Too bad the same couldn't be said for the girls behind her, who had started debating on which guy was hotter: Edward or Jacob. Taylor could barely hear the movie over the buzzing. "Yeah, I should have brought my anti-Twilight fans earplugs too," she grumbled, twisting in her seat to throw a pointed look at the girls behind her. They were too busy bickering to even notice though. Taylor casually leaned her head on Zach's arm, trying not to snap at the girls. She didn't really want to get in trouble right now.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Zach smiled lightly at Taylor, amused by her actions.
"They will probably stop talking as soon as the movie comes on," Zach whispered in Taylor's ear, knowing she would never be able to hear him over the arguments of the girls in the theater. Zach looked over his shoulder casually, glaring at the loud girls. One of them laughed and smiled. Zach sighed, turning around to watch the movie. At least he knew that they would never shut up now. The theater lights dimmed all the way, indicating that the movie was about to come on. The girls were still talking, ticking off Zach every second. Zach closed his eyes, trying his best not to lash out at the girls, knowing it would be a bit rude. Zach only face-plamed when the noise seemed to get louder. Suddenly, Zach could hear a "Will you just shut up?!". A smile tugged on the corners of Zach's lips as the girls immeditaly fell silent. Zach was trying his best not to laugh, but a small laughter escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Taylor grinned when the girls were silenced. She actually got what she wanted without getting in trouble. She looked at Zach, still grinning, as she pumped her fist in the air in front of her while mouthing 'Yes!' Taylor couldn't help but chuckle. "Finally! Thank you, random person," she mumbled gratefully as the movie started.

But then, she heard something... different, from behind them. It sounded like a hiss, and, Taylor tensed as she realized, it didn't sound like it came from a human. And it seemed like it was coming from the Twilight fangirls behind them. Taylor slowly turned to Zach, her face serious. "Did you hear that?" she whispered, jerking her head towards the direction of the hiss.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow at Taylor, not knowing what she heard. "Uh, no," Zachary told Taylor, frowning a bit. Suddenly, the hiss was heard again, along with a growl. "It's Jacob!" A girl screamed while others did the same. Confusion crossed Zach's face. "Jake? What the hell?" Zach said loudly, standing up from his seat. A growl was heard again, along with another hiss. "Victoria!" A girl screamed, running somewhere. Zach raised an eyebrow at Taylor. "Uh, is Twiligh-" Zach never got to finish his sentence as something rammed into Zach, knocking him to the ground. Zach grunted, feeling something warm and fuzzy. Hellhound. The giant dog snapped at Zach, almost biting his neck. Zach grunted again and managed to push the hellhound off of him, Zach's shirt and jacket practically ripped to shreds. Zach brought out his sword and slashed at the hellhound as another monster came out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:44 am

Taylor barely had time to think when a hellhound leapt at Zach. She instantly took her ring off and a white sword materialized in her hands. Just as she was about to slash at the hellhound, a loud hiss caught her attention. She whipped around, seeing a half-woman/half-serpent slithering towards them. Taylor bit her lip, recognizing the creature to be a Scythian Dracanae. She had never seen anything like them before, but recognized the creature from the things she learned in camp.

"I sssssssmell demigodsssss," the dracanae hissed in the shadows. Taylor gripped her sword tighter and lunged, aiming for what she thought to be the monster's chest. The dracanae dodged easily, surprising Taylor with her agility and speed. Taylor jumped on one of the empty cinema seats to turn and swung her sword in an arc. The dracanae hissed as she narrowly dodged the deadly celestial bronze.

"Damn," Taylor muttered to herself as she sprinted across the row of seats towards Zach. She was stunned to see Zach's top--both shirt and jacket--destroyed by the hellhound. "Everything alright?" she asked anxiously, landing right in front of Zach, trying to check for injuries under the dim light of the movie behind them.

The sight of Zach with his ripped clothes made Taylor forget that she was in the middle of a fight with a dracanae. And the dracanae didn't like that one bit. She slithered closer behind Taylor, trying to make as little noise as possible.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 am

Zach nodded, feeling out of breath for some weird reason. "Yeah Taylor, I'm fine," Zach told her, hearing the most quietest hiss ever. Zach looked behind Taylor to find the snake lady swing it's sword at Taylor's head. "Watch out!" Zach yelled as he pushed Taylor down and easily blocked the swing. The snake lady hissed in annoyance and kicked Zach in the chest. He stumbled back, grunting and landing in a dewy behind him. The snake lady laughed as she advanced. Zach had no idea what the jellylike was up to really Zach was focused on this weird snake lady thing. Zach would only know what it was called if he paid attention in those classes. Zach snapped back to reality when Zach felt a sharp pain in his arm. The dracane had pinned Zach's sword arm with her hand like claws. "Die demigod!" The snake lady yelled as she plunged the sword into Zach's chest. Zach squirmed in his seat, only making the blade go into the side of his chest, rather where his heart was. Zach gasped at the pain and closed his eyes. When opened them, the snake lady was well, a tree. The movie thwarted floor was a bunch of grass. Zach's eyes fluttered close as he fell toward the floor, blood coming from the side of his chest. The grass around the movie theather floor wrapped around Zach, trying to heal him.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 am

Taylor had gotten up just when the dracanae stabbed Zach with its sword. On the chest.

Oh gods. Taylor became paralyzed at the sight. The temperature dropped a few degrees. Her eyes slowly turned from blue to white as she shifted her attention to the dracanae. Then, blinded by rage, she launched herself at the monster, swinging her sword to slice it into half. But instead of hitting the monster, she found her sword stuck on what seemed to be a tree. Taylor stepped back, shocked, and noticed that she was standing on grass. The unusual sight seemed to calm her down as the temperature started to turn back to normal.

Then she saw Zach, tangled in the grass. Leaving her sword stuck in the tree, Taylor stepped closer to where he lay and sat down beside his head. The sight of the gaping wound on the chest scared her greatly. The sight of the blood made her realize just how serious and life-threatening the situation was. She realized that the grass around Zach was trying to do its healing wonders, but she was doubtful if it would still work. Glancing around, she realized that there was no one else but them. Taylor began to tremble unconsciously as she waited. But waiting was not one of her most favorite things to do. So just for something to do, she started to fix Zach's hair. Taylor felt her eyes beginning to moisten and she hastily rubbed them with her hand. She was not going to cry. She was not going to... cry...

Taylor began to sob quietly, knowing that no one else was there to see her. "Saving each others' lives," she said in between gasps of breath, "all in a day's work for us, isn't it?" She started to ramble, not having experienced something like this before. "I should have forced you to stand in front of a heater back in camp. Then you'd be dry, and not covered in blood like right now. I shouldn't have agreed to go outside. None of this would have happened then. Please wake up... Please... Gods, please help him," she bowed her head in prayer, shielding her face with her hands.

((OOC: This would probably give Taylor a trauma... Er, do I update her character sheet for that? I'm not sure if I should xD And after this, we should give them a break from life-threatening events, lol))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Zach moaned and his eyes fluttered open slightly. Zach's eyes quickly closed once more. The grass wrapped around Zach again, actually healin him. The bleeding stopped and the chest wound closed halfway. All Zach needed was a bit ambrosia or nectar and Zach would actually be...okay. Zach gasped loudly, still feeling weak bur a lot better. Zach blinked his blue-green eyes, seeing Taylor crying. Zach inmedialy became concerned and worried. "Taylor? What's wrong?" Zach asked quickly, getting worried. Zach instanely wrapped Taylor in his arms, pulling her close to Zach's practically shirtless chest. Zach felt a bit dizzy and kept blinking his eyes.

-You can if you want xD. But how would this give Taylor tramua? In just curious.-
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 pm

((OOC: See, in the last encounters, they had some help at least after the trouble. In this, the wound and the blood kinda showed Taylor just how serious this was and looking around, she saw that there wasn't anyone to help them. Also, in the last encounters, she had helped Zach just after he saved her, but in this one she realized that she was too late and that this mistake might have cost Zach his life. Since she was kinda raised to think that she can do anything--overconfidence--this "slip-up" on her part will slightly cause her to doubt herself, or something like that. She'll be her old self with people, but alone, she's going to have some kind of different personality... xD I'll edit in my BIC later, since I'm running short of time right now.))

Holy... He's alive, Taylor thought numbly, blinking her eyes. "You're alive!" she squeaked in his hold, still overcome with shock. She buried her face in his chest, trying to gather herself together. After a few moments she pulled away slightly, rubbing the last of the tears off her eyes. Taylor looked at the wound, and she knew that it was half-closed. Still looked fatal though. "I got allergies," she reasoned lamely for her crying, knowing that Zach wasn't going to fall for that. Then she realized that he was practically half-naked, and her eyes widened in realization. Okay, they were hugging each other like that... what if someone walked in? Taylor pulled away completely before anyone can make a wrong assumption.

Taylor stuffed her hands in her pockets, trying to find some nectar. Unfortunately, there seemed to be none. All she can pull out of her pocket was a rather thin piece of handkerchief. One problem though, Taylor hardly knew anything about first aid. Well... it couldn't be that hard, right? "Hold still," Taylor said firmly, her voice breaking a bit. She folded the handkerchief into two and carefully wrapped it around the wound, tying it in a knot behind Zach. "This is annoying. Please don't scare me like that again," she mumbled as she made sure the knot was secure. Next problem: getting out with Zach looking like that.

"We need to get back to camp," Taylor said softly, looking him over. What if there were other monsters who came? Besides, Zach urgently needed the medical attention. Taylor crouched beside him to help him up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 am

Zach couple help but roll his eyes at Taylor. "Taylor relax, I'm fine okay," Zach told her with a confident smile. Zach's eyes drifted down to his chest, realizing that all that was on it was the thing Taylor had put on. Zach blushed, covering up his chest a bit. His blue-green eyes flickered over to where Taylor was. Zach wrapped his arms around Taylor again, pullking her into a comfortable hug. "Relax, I'm fine okay? I may have some nectar or ambrosia in my pockets. No need to go back to camp yet when we can prevent turning into dolphins by Mr. D. I'll tell ou right now, it's not fun," Zach whispered to Taylor, his chin resting on top if her head. Zach rubbed Taylor's back, soothing her a bit.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 am

Taylor rolled her eyes and laugh at Zach's statement. She relaxed in his hold. "Why, Zach, have you been turned into a dolphin? I must say, I find those sea creatures very amusing," she teased him. Alright, nectar and ambrosia in Zach's pockets. Taylor was about to reach for some, before realizing how weird that would seem. She slightly blushed at the thought before shrugging that away. "Fine, if you don't want to go back to camp yet, are you seriously suggesting that you walk around New York wearing only this as your top?" she said, fighting the urge to laugh as she showed him the hanky. She began to joke around, returning to her normal self. "Yeah, Zach, show all the girls your abs. Probably not a good idea."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Zach laughed, his green-blue twinkling. Zach pulled away, pulling out a small smashed piece of ambrosia in a small bag. Zach took the small piece and broke it in half, putting the bigger half in Taylor's hand. Zach out the smaller half in his mouth, tasting like his dad homemade apple pie. Zach felt a bit better and the wound closed completely. Zach looked down at his chest, taking off the small piece of cloth. Suddenly, a mischveous grin played on Zachary's lips. "What's wrong Taylor? You don't like my yummylicious abs?" Zach teased Taylor, shimming a bit to show off his six pack. A grin tugging on the corners of his lips, Zach laughed, not knowing what Taylor was going to say or well do.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Since Taylor wasn't hurt at all, she decided to keep the ambrosia for further use. Probably will get handy later. "What I don't like," Taylor said, laughing, "is other girls seeing it."

She got up as she saw some security people coming in the theater. What took them so long? Taylor thought, confused. They were immediately taken aback by the tree and patch of grass that were inside. They didn't seem to spot them yet, for she and Zach were conveniently behind the tree. Taylor crept up to pull her sword out of the tree and put it back on her finger as a ring.

"Tarzan, we have to move," Taylor said, ducking behind the seats as she grabbed Zach's upper arm to lead him to one of the fire exits. What the security would think if they saw two teenagers, with one half-naked, alone in the cinema, Taylor did not want to find out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Zach let Taylor pull him along and outside the movies. "I have Jo shirt!" Zach whispered loudly when the sun hit Zach when Taylor and Zach stepped outside. Zach rubbed his eyes, trying to get them adjusted to the light outside. "Why is it so bright?" Zach asked Taylor as he covered his eyes. Zach peekeed through one of his hands and saw an Ambrocromie store across the street. Zach couldn't help but groan. Did that just have to be the nearest clothing store? "Now where could we possibly find another shirt," Zach muttered to Taylor, but it souned like he was muttering more to his self. Zach's jacket was still in shreds, barely anything left of it but honestly, it was better than anything.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:30 pm

"Because we're outside. Under the sun," Taylor said, looking around for a nearest shirt store. Squinting through the sunlight, she spotted one, which was unfortunately an Abercrombie store. But as Taylor was glancing around for more stores, she also saw a group of girls a street away, staring at them. Wait, they were staring at Zach. Trouble...

"Let's go," Taylor said, mindlessly leading Zach to the Abercrombie store. She didn't like how those girls were looking at him. And she wasn't exactly in the mood to ward them off. She realized her mistake the moment she entered the store. "Er... yeah," Taylor mumbled as the personnel started to eye them curiously. Some were disgusted. But Taylor could care less. "So... pick a shirt?" Taylor suggested, looking over her shoulder to see some of the girls she saw earlier nearing the store.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow at Taylor, but picked out a random light blue long sleeved shirt and put it on. "I'll be right back," Zach whispered to Taylor, quickly kissing her forehead. Zach went up tithe register, but couldn't help but feel a few pairs of eyes on his back. Zach shifted his weight, putting his hands in his jeans pockets. At least his black Nikes matched with the shirt. Zach quickly paid and hurriedly walked to Taylor. But of course, Zach ended up getting blocked by a perky blond haired and blued eyes girl. "Hi! I'm Lauren!" Lauren said to Zach, who was day dreaming. "Uh, cool story babe, tell it again," Zach snapped at the girl and went around her, not wanting to see her pissed off face. Zach finally made it to Taylor. "Sorry it took so long. Some girl blocked me," Zach grumbled to Taylor. Zach noticed some girls-almost all of them-were giving Taylor dirty looks or making faces. Zach could tell they were talking or ridiculing Taylor. Zach knew how to shut them up. Zach looped an arm around Taylor. "You have nice eyes," Zach whispered to Taylor, meaning every word. Zach leaned down a bit and quickly kissed Taylor on the lips. Zach didn't want their real first kiss to happen like this, but Zach just wanted those girls off Taylor before he killed them all with grass. The whole store suddenly went silent. Zach cussed quietly undenhis breath.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 am

As she waited for Zach to get back, Taylor was trying to ignore the girls outside the store. They kept throwing her some dirty looks. She began to look at some shirts just for something to do, in order to not lose her temper. Because if she lost her temper, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. But she was starting to lose control as she gripped the clothes rack until the whites of her knuckles became visible. Taylor closed her eyes and began to count under her breath, counting the seconds until she exploded. When she half-opened her eyes, she saw Zach snapping at a girl before making it back towards her. Taylor couldn't help but smile.

"It's fine," she told him, her voice barely a hiss as she still tried to ignore the girls. Then she was taken aback by Zach's compliment, and even more so at the sudden kiss. A shiver went down her spine and she closed her eyes. Her heartbeat started to race, but then Zach had already pulled away.Taylor then realized that the whole store had gone quiet, and heard Zach curse quietly. Why was he cursing? Didn't he like that? Taylor wondered confusedly.

Taylor couldn't help but glance at the girls who were now pressed against the glass windows, wide-eyed with their mouths hanging open. Taylor smirked at them, and they began to turn away, a little disappointed and angry. "Thanks, Zach," she told him softly, smiling. Her heart still hadn't slowed down. Stupid hormones, Taylor thought to herself as she looked at the store personnel who turned away as she laid her eyes on them. "Alright, let's go," she told Zach, grabbing his hand and leading him out to the store.

"So, why did you curse earlier?" Taylor asked with her eyebrows raised. She was just genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:31 am

Zach couldn't help but smile as Taylor led him out of that store. "I thought after I kisse you, we would have a mob of girl coming after us to kill us," Zach told Taylor, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Zach looked around a bit, seeing that no one seemed to be really passing down this street. Zach turned to Taylor and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Besides, I don't believe I have kissed you properly yet. Those girls were just getting me furious by the second," Zach said to Taylor, grumbling the last part. Zach leaned down slowly and pressed his lips to Taylor's softly as Zach's blue-green eyes fluttered close.]
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 am

Taylor's eyes closed as she felt Zach's soft lips on hers. Unsure of where to put her hands, she settled on placing them around his neck. Her pulse raised and she could practically feel her whole body tingle at the kiss. It was only for a few seconds, but Taylor thought it lasted longer. When she pulled away, gasping for breath, she leaned her face on Zach's shoulder as a memory occurred to her. She chuckled at the thought.

"Didn't I tell you why I almost froze to death the girls in my private school?" Taylor whispered in Zach's ear. Without waiting for a reply, she continued, "They kept telling me that no guy in their right mind would like someone like me. Pretty shallow reason, huh?" Taylor heaved a contented sigh. "I'm glad they're wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next