Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tantalize

Tantalize

The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013] Empty
PostSubject: The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013]   The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 am

So I was doing a bit of searching and I found this link to IMDb on Google to a page about the release of The Sea of Monsters a sequel to the first movie The Lightning Thief. Now I know that pretty much every fan of this series was practically outraged at all the changes made in the first movie, but rumors are that there's a new director who plans to get it close to the book.
Now the issue is: If they already screwed up the first movie how will anyone understand the second movie.
Does anyone else know what's possibly gonna happen with the new movie? Are they going to try and go by the book?

I've seen the cast list and the characters are the same. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

I'm new so I bet a lot of this is old news to you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TantalizingMinds
Tantalize

Tantalize

PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013]   The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 pm

And I've looked in to it more and the actors are the same, but the director is new. And there are new writers as well, Rick Riordan being one of them.

Last edited by Tantalize on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TantalizingMinds
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013]   The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't see how they can follow the real plot now, the first movie completely changed it.

Also, please forgive me for the bluntness, please don't double post. You can easily edit your first post. Just a heads up. :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013]   The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sea of Monsters [Second Movie possibly to be released in 2013]
Page 1 of 1