Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:14 am

Taylor splashed some water on Zach as she laughed. Being in the water was really fun for her. It was the closest thing to snow she could have if it wasn't winter. "I really can't tell," Taylor told Zach as she started to float away from him. "Khione kid over here, so practically oblivious to the cold."

"Catch me if you can," Taylor challenged, smirking at Zach as she plunged deep into the water, completely submerging herself in it.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Zach laughed and rolled his eyes. Diving after Taylor, Zach opened his eyes and blinked, not seeing Taylor. A smirk appreared on his lips as he spotted Taylor. Swimming towards her, Zach wrapped an arm around Taylor, bringing her up to the surface.

"I win," Zach whispered to Taylor with a smirk, flicking his hair. His hair made little water droplets, getting all over Taylor. Zach leaned forward and kissed Taylor softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am

Taylor alternated between gasps and laughs after the kiss. She had just been underwater, so of course she needed some air. Grinning, Taylor looked at Zach for a few seconds, watching the little droplets on his hair fall back to the water with a few ripples. She flicked his bangs aside to help him see a bit better. With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, Taylor pulled back and playfully splashed some water on his face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 am

Zach laughed as Taylor splashed water on him. Zach splashed back at Taylor, a smug look on his face. Zach grabbed Taylor by her arm and pulled her close to his bare chest grinning.

"Stop splashing,"
Zach teased before splashing her face with more water.

No muse xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 am

Taylor stuck her tongue out at Zach, before breaking free of his grip and splashing some more water at him. She quickly swam away, laughing, and then that was the point when she realized that something was wrong. Her leg felt weird. Maybe it was because she was moving too fast or something. The answer came to Taylor a second later. Cramps.

"Oh crap," Taylor muttered to herself as she tried to propel herself to the shore, but she winced in pain as her leg didn't seem to want to cooperate. One thing led to another, and soon enough Taylor went under.

((Random plot to bring out your muse? xD))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Zach laughed as Taylor splashed more water on him. Zach winced as he got water in his eyes. Zach rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times. When Zach's vision was clear again, Zach didn't see Taylor. Oh Hades.

"Taylor?" Zach called out, looking frantically around with his eyes. Zach didn't really see her at all and began to panic. Something shinny in the water caught Zach's eye though. Diving down, Zach opened his eyes underwater and found Taylor. Zach wrapped his arms around Taylor and brought her to the surface, swimming to shore.

"Taylor? Taylor?"
Zach asked Taylor frantically, shaking her to make her say something.

LOL YES xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 pm

The first breath Taylor took once she was above the water's surface felt like the breath of life. She tightly clung on to Zach as she kept on coughing and spluttering some of the water she accidentally swallowed. She kept blinking too, her eyes slightly red. She pinched the bridge of her nose. She hated the feeling of having water up her nose.

"Cramps!" Taylor uttered in a breaking voice in between coughs. Taylor realized that her leg still felt a little stiff, and she couldn't move it since it was painful if she did. "Thanks, Za--oww!" she cut off as she tried to stretch out her leg. Wow, who knew that cramps could be so painful?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Zach bit his lip as Taylor said ow. Zach looked over at Taylor's leg rolling up her jeans. It didn't look bad.

"You didn't break it or anything. Just cramps," Zach said with a light smile. Zach scooped Taylor up in his arms, holding her close to his chest.

"Do you not know you're not suppose to eat before you go swimming?" Zach asked Taylor with a light grin, knowing that question would annoy Taylor a small bit.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:08 am

Leaning back into Zach, Taylor felt a little relieved when he told her that her leg wasn't broken. That was one less thing to worry about. She then rolled her eyes as she started to massage her leg to get rid of the stupid cramps.

"It's not as if I ate a whole cow," Taylor reasoned as she rubbed the underside of her leg. "I only had like... one egg? I think I killed the others," she said, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 am

Zach grinned lightly at Taylor, shaking his head.

"Still counts Taylor," Zach teased with a smile before opening the door to the house and setting Taylor on the couch. Zach put his shirt back on and went into a kitchen, putting some ice in a bag. Zach was horrible when it came to anything medical. He came back with the ice bag and handed it to Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 am

"You ate more than I did, and still, I was the one who ended up with cramps," Taylor said as she stuck her tongue out Zach. Taylor was slightly unsure as she sat on the couch. After all, she was dripping wet and of course was getting water all over the place. She accepted the ice bag with raised eyebrows, but nevertheless she pressed it to her leg. She couldn't really feel the cold, being a daughter of Khione, but her leg did feel kinda better with the ice. Maybe it was a magic healing thing with Khione children, or it was just the same with other people. Taylor wasn't really sure.

Taylor looked down to see her sleeveless shirt sticking real close to her body. She blushed slightly. Gods, the thing was almost see-through as it was drenched. Taylor could make out the outline of her underwear. Wow, she must have been looking like this when she dived in the lake to save Zach some time ago. Taylor almost facepalmed, remembering just how many campers had been there at the time. Clothes were proving to be a bigger problem than she initially thought.

"Hey, Zach... D'you have an extra shirt or anything?" she asked as she hunched over, trying to hide her front behind her arms.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow at Taylor, wondering why she was asking for a shirt. Zach's eyes trailed down to Taylor chest and realized that her shirt was soaked and see through. He raised an eyebrow before smiling, redness crawling up his cheeks.

"Uh yeah, probably," Zach told Taylor as he got up and went upstairs, finding one of his shirts that seemed to fit Taylor. Zach came back down and have it to Taylor.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Taylor didn't miss how Zach's eyes trailed down. She turned a bit red herself and laughed as Zach went upstairs to get her a shirt. When he was back, Taylor draped the shirt over her front as she stood up then walked by Zach. But before she walked past, Taylor pulled his face towards her and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Thanks," she breathed softly into his ear with a smile before leaving for the bathroom.

Taylor was back in less than five minutes. The shirt was kinda large for her, but it was fine. She had her hair up to keep it from soaking the new shirt. "By the way, when are we going to get back to camp?" Taylor asked in a serious tone. She had been wondering about it in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Zach shrugged at Taylor's question. Zach didn't like camp much and didn't want to go back. or maybe it still was the small part of him that was used to running away. Zach sat down on the couch and put his head in his hands. He remembered promising Taylor he wouldn't run away again. Did this count as running away? Zach didn't think so, but he knew the part of not wanting to go back to camp counted as running. He ran a hand through his blond hair, unsure of what to do.

"I really don't know. I dont like camp and really don't want to go back there. Every time I do, something bad happens. I can't let anything bad happen to you," Zach said to Taylor, looking up from his hands and into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Taylor bit her lip. She kinda wanted to go back. She liked camp, and she had friends there. She couldn't possibly not go back. Plus, she didn't really want the two of them to live on their own at her age. She didn't want to grow up so quickly. She still had barely a year to live the rest of her childhood before she became legally adult. Taylor wanted to spend that in camp where everything was already laid out for her to do. But she didn't know how to tell Zach all of this. Taylor didn't really want to get him mad or something.

"Well, you can't avoid the bad things that happen. Bad things happen everywhere. We're demigods, remember?" Taylor chuckled lightly as she sat down beside Zach. "I can take care of myself. No need to worry about something bad that can happen to me."

Taylor heaved a deep sigh. "Tell me, why don't you like camp?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Zach bit his lip, not knowing what to say really. He rubbed his hands together slowly, thinking of what to say. What could he really tell Taylor? Zach leaned back, running a hand through his blond hair.

"I...I don't know. I just don't fit in. People only want to hear my story because it's...different. If I had a happy life before, no one would have asked. I don't know," Zach told Taylor, repeating the last sentence. Zach wrapped his arms around Taylor, pulling her close. He needed her to be close to him. She was all he had left.

omg, sorry about not posting. I was sick. bleh.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am

Taylor hugged him back, dwelling on his words. How was she supposed to respond to that? Taylor bit her lip as she rubbed his back. She racked her thoughts for something to say. Why was it so hard to think of something to say? It wasn't as if she was going to deliver a speech in front of a whole crowd.

"Don't we all lead tragic little lives?" Taylor whispered to his ear. "And don't think that you don't fit in. You do. And for the record, I didn't want to hear your story because it was different. I wanted to hear it because... well, it's your story," Taylor finished lamely, but it was the truth.

((It's okay. At least you're fine now ^^))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Zach couldnt help but grin lightly at Taylor, his blue-green eyes lighting up. He knew Taylor wasn't good withthis kind of stuff, but Zach thought she did a pretty good job.

Zach laid back on the couch, pulling Taylor with him, stroking her dark hair lightly. He thought for a moment, not really knowing how to respond. Instead, Zach just kissed Taylor's forehead.

"Thanks. Even though you aren't good at that stuff, that was pretty good," Zach told Taylor with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes at Zach as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Zach worked great as a pillow.

"Yes, sadly we all get to be miserable at something," Taylor said teasingly, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers for a while. She chuckled as she looked up at him. Taylor slightly pushed herself up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Whatever, we're still awesome though," she said as she pulled away, grinning.

((My muse. It got killed :( ))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Zach rolled his eyes at Taylor and laughed lightly. He played with the ends if her hair as Taylor played with his fingers. When there was a knock at the door, Zach sat up quickly. Who the heck could that be? Zach got up and looked opened the door before raising an eyebrow. Why the Hades was Debby, Zach's old girlfriend doing here? She knocked again.

"No one's home. Please leave a message after the tone. Beeeeeep," Zach said, hoping she would believe it. Debby giggled. "Zachie poo, I know you're in there."

Lol, here you go xD. CAN WE DO A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH ZACH AND JAMES?-
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Taylor watched with skeptical eyes as Zach spoke. Did he really think that he could fool someone with that? But still, the thought brought her a small smile. However, her smile faded when she heard the girly giggle. She may not have any idea on who the girl was, but Taylor had a pretty good guess. Taylor figured that Zach had had girlfriends before--how the heck would he have been a good kisser if he didn't?

Taylor stood up and strode to where Zach was. "Yeah, it doesn't look like she's going to leave," Taylor said flatly as she peeked through the window. She tried to keep the annoyance in her voice a bare minimum. "What now?"

((YESSSSS I DEMAND IT))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Zach shrugged, not knowing what to do. He knew Debby was going to find one way or another into the house. He might as well let her in so she didn't break a window or wall....

Zach opened the door and raised an eyebrow at Debby as she threw her arms around him. Shifting his weight from one foot to another, Zach managed to push her off. He sighed. Debby looked the same. Blond hair and her bright blue eyes. Debby frowned at Taylor. "Who's this?" Zach grinned, putting his arm around Taylor and kissed her for a long time on the lips.

"My girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Taylor was still drowning in the aftermath of that kiss when Zach made his announcement. Her heart was still racing in her chest that she barely registered what he had said. She smiled widely when she understood, feeling a little shudder run down her spine at Zach's words. She turned to the blonde girl, less irritated now than when blondie threw her arms around Zach. Blondie was still shocked and speechless. Taylor fought the urge to laugh when she saw her white face.

"Hey," Taylor greeted, her smile turning into a grin. Well, better be nice first; at least keep the politeness up until one of them loses control and starts a fight. "I'm Taylor. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Zach watched as Debby just looked at Taylor. If only looks could kill... Zach bit his lip, knowing this was going to break out into a fight sooner or later. Debby glared at Taylor before leaning on Zach. He pushed her off gently, wanting to be nice. "I'm Debby," Debby said curtly. Well, this wasn't going well. Plus Zach felt uncomfortable in this kind of situation. He sighed a ran a hand through his blind hair.

"We broke up a long time ago Debby," Zach told her. Debby just frowned.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 am

Yeah, Blondie, you did. Just get over it already, was what Taylor thought, but she didn't dare say that out loud. Even though that Blondie--yes, that's Debby's new nickname in Taylor's mind--just leaned on Zach, Taylor was trying (and failing) to be nice. She forced a smile, but she wanted to return Blondie's glare so badly.

"Right. So, Blo--Debby, not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" Taylor asked, raising her eyebrows at Blondie. Taylor's hand found Zach's as she looked at Blondie skeptically. She fought the urge to smirk, but she just continued looking at Blondie with a critical look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next