Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Zach chuckled at Taylor, his arms still wrapped around Taylor. "I used to get told that all the time too. But I did find an amazing girl," Zach whispered in Taylor's ear, smiling a bit. Zach looked over his shoulder, seeing nonine there. Zach grinned. At least he would be able to have alone time with Taylor without either one of them dying. "I'm still glad I found you that day," Zach whispered huskily in Taylor ear before kissing the tip of Taylor's nose. Zach smiled lightly, looking into her eyes. Zach leaned down again and lightly kissed Taylor on the lips again. Zach gently put one hand on the side of Talor's face while his other hand was loosely on her hip. L
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:12 am

Taylor chuckled as she pulled Zach down by his shirt to kiss him back. "More like I found you," she said softly, recalling the scene back in Half-Blood Hill.

Taylor couldn't believe it--was this actually starting to be a sappy romantic scene? Huh, she was slightly surprised to find it quite enjoyable. With her eyes half-closed, Taylor pushed Zach towards the nearest wall to have something to lean on. That made it a bit easier. She placed both her hands on his face when she pulled away. She looked into his blue-green eyes. Looking at them drove her crazy again. Blue or green? Whatever, they were still cute. "Wonderful eyes you got there," she said quietly, smiling before pecking him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Zach smiled down at Taylor as she pulled him down by his shirt. Zach felt something hard against his back and realized it was a brick wall. Zach couldn't help but smile lightly under the kiss. Zach caught his breath a bit when Taylor commeted on his eyes. "Oh why thank you," Zach told Taylor, brushing a stray piece of hair behind Taylor's ear. Zach grinned at Taylor. "But, I think your eyes are better," Zach whispered to Taylor. Zach just couldn't help but smirk as he realized that Taylor was well, shorter than him. Zach grinned and lifted Taylor up so she was standing on Zach's shoes. Smilin lightly, Zach leaned down and kissed Taylor on the lips again, softly this time as well. They had been only kissing a few seconds when Zach felt someone grab the collar of Zach's shirt and pull him. Zach stumbled sideways, hoping Taylor didn't faceplant into the brick wall. Zach fell to the ground and looked up, seeing that guy from the movies here. "What a-" Zach didn't get to finish as a kick was delievered to his face. Zach fell back in the sidewalk passed out as well with a broken nose. Zach groaned a few seconds later and his eyes fluttered open.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Taylor blinked in surprise when she felt Zach being pulled away from her. As she had been standing on his shoes, she had toppled over to the ground, her behind first. After a short exclamation of 'ow,' Taylor quickly got back up, brushing off the dust from her outfit. Some familiar guy had kicked Zach on the face. With a jolt she realized it was Hal. Taylor's inner mind groaned in frustration. When would she and Zach have a normal alone time without anything to disturb them? Well, this was probably the consequence of kissing in a semi-public place. Zach fell back in the sidewalk, and that was the final straw.

Taylor's hands balled into fists. Her eyes turned from blue to white. The temperature around them began to slowly drop. All the irritation from before came back, fueling her anger. Taylor has had enough of this. Before Hal could do anything else to Zach, Taylor stomped over to him, and punched him squarely on the jaw.

Hal was forced back by the sudden blow. He looked at Taylor, bewildered, unable to believe that it was she who punched him. He then shifted his gaze to her eyes, and his confusion grew. Didn't she have blue eyes before? And what was with that sudden cold?

Taylor advanced towards Hal, eyes narrowing into slits. She threw another punch, but Hal was ready as he caught her fist in one of his hands. He was greatly taken aback by the coldness of her hand. Ignoring that fact, he smirked. "Hey, babe, nice seeing you again," he said.

"You're going to the Underworld for this," Taylor growled without thinking.

"Underworld?" Hal repeated, throwing her a weird look. "Don't you mean hell?"

"Trust me, I mean what I say," Taylor responded coolly, as her anger began to take hold of her.

With her power going out of control, much like what had happened three years ago, Taylor glared into the guy's eyes. The cold from her hand was slowly starting to spread towards his body. The liquid parts inside Hal, more especially the blood, was starting to freeze, but very slowly. Hal gasped, not knowing what was happening. He was already turning pale. But Taylor was too blinded by anger to notice that she was already slowly killing the boy. Give it one minute, and Hal would freeze to death.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Zach groaned again and rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his vision. Zach's face hurt and a bit of blood trickled from his nose. Zach stood up slowly and saw Taylor and Hal fighting. Well, almost like it. Zach saw with his green-blue eyes that Hal was freezing to death. Zach stood up quickly and pulled Taylor from Hal. "Relax," Zach whispered in Taylor's ear, watching Hal as he stumbled back. "Wha?" Hal asked, shivering and his teeth chattering. Zach went up to Hal and punched him square in the face. "Get away and never come near Taylor again. You do your dead," Zach told Hal through his clenched teeth. Zach hoped that he didn't sound to possive over Taylor, but this guy was really pissing him off.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Taylor let herself be dragged away. She gasped, only half-listening to Zach. Snap. Out. Of. It, Taylor thought to herself as she tried to calm herself back down. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Hal stumble away shivering like crazy. He was probably shaken from the weird turn of events. With some luck, he would end up in an asylum if he told anyone else what had happened. Taylor leaned against the nearest wall, still trying to even her breathing. She closed her eyes as everything returned to normal. Well, almost everything.

She turned to Zach, seeing some blood coming out of his nose. Wordlessly she pulled out the ambrosia he gave her before and gave him some. She got a small bite herself, to help get her nerves back to normal. The small bit of ambrosia returned some of the energy she had lost in trying to freeze Hal to death. She had almost killed a mortal today. Much like the girls from way back then. Shaking the thought off, Taylor drew closer to Zach. "He won't come back," she mumbled. "Unless he wants a repeat of that, he won't."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Zach chuckled and ate the last small piece of ambrosia. "He probably won't," Zach told Taylor, putting his arms around Taylor's waist. "If he does come back, I don't think he'd be too happy," Zach whispered in Taylor's ear. Zach leaned back against the brick wall, a sloppy grin plastered on his face. "That was some experience, seeing you freeze someone to death. I can make a person a tree," Zach told Taylor. He laughed lightly, looking down at Taylor. Soon though, Zach just well, got lose in Taylor's eyes. Zach leaned down and kissed Taylor on the lips passionately.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Taylor closed her eyes and smiled in the kiss. She was glad to know that they were going to continue where they had left off. One of her hands made its way to Zach's hair. Her other hand stayed on his shoulder. "You're doing a lot of good to the environment, making a person a tree," she whispered, softly chuckling at the thought.

Taylor looked at Zach's face, and her gaze shifted to his hair. "Don't cut your hair," she said from out of the blue, remembering a remark earlier along those lines. Another random thought occurred to her. "I also suggest that we move somewhere else. I hate being interrupted," she finished, standing on her tiptoes and giving him a peck on the nose. "If it happens again I'm going to freeze someone, for real."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am

Zach couldn't help but grin at Taylor. "Really, cause I was thinking if getting it cut," Zach joked, shaking his head a bit, making his hair swish. Zach laughed lightly, his blue-green eyes twinkling somewhat. Zach couldn't help but just from at Taylor's comment. "Yeah I know, what a shame it would be for someone tone turned into an icicle by you," Zach told Taylor with a grin. Zach looked up an over Taylor's shoulder. "Where should we go then Miss Taylor?" Zach asked Taylor with a grin.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 am

Taylor laughed. "I'll make sure it's a lovely little icicle," she said. She moved forward, holding Zach's hand with one of hers. "You know, we never got to see the movie," she said, chuckling.

Looking around, she realized that she didn't really recognize most of the things here. Huh, be gone for three years and forget almost everything about the place. "How about we take a walk?" Taylor suggested, trying not to make her lack of ideas obvious.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Zach grinned and squeezed Taylor's hand lightly. "Sure, why not. Hopefully it won't be a death walk," Zach teased, wrapping his arm around Taylor's shoulders. "Central Park?" Zach asked Taylor, stopping. Zach grinned and looked down at Taylor, his blue-green eyes gleaming lightly. "You really are beautiful," Zach whispered to Taylor, putting a loose strand of Taylor's hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 am

"Why, thank you, Tarzan," Taylor said, smiling, looking back into Zach's eyes. She wondered if he was obligated to say that a hundred times a day. But well, she didn't really mind much. Taylor also wondered if she should say something nice back. But then Zach would think she was copying him and not take her seriously. Maybe later, Taylor decided. "To Central Park then," she agreed, starting to move.

Once they both arrived at the park, Taylor was amazed--she had forgotten how big it was. She hadn't noticed earlier since they were ambushed by those gang boys. She led Zach to an empty spot on the grass, just near the trees, and sat down. "Pretty wide place," Taylor remarked to no one in particular, looking around.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Zach couldn't help but grin at what Taylor said. "Yeah, it is pretty big place. When I was in the gang, we used to have our fights or rumbles here. I was the leader...," Zach told Taylor quietly, kind if mutteing the last part. Used to being part of a gang still bothered Zach. His mind drifted to that tatto on his upper left arm. Zach would do anything in the world to get that thing off his body. Zach rubbed the back of his neck and looked around for any other gangs. Zach still couldn't remember which territory beloved to which gang in the city.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 am

Taylor turned to look at Zach's face. Her face was serious, as if she was in deep thoughts. Leaning against the tree, Taylor began to wonder about gangs. She was getting intensely curious again. And you know what Taylor does when she's curious, right? "How'd you become a gang leader?" she asked quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear. "Do they just pick you out in the street and say 'Hey, you sure look like our next leader!' and just like that it happens?" Taylor added jokingly with an ear-to-ear grin. She knew that the process wasn't probably like that, but Taylor enjoyed a good laugh even in serious circumstances.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Zach couldn't help but chuckle at what Taylor said. "Ah, no. I wish it was like that though. It would be easier to not get out of a gang,"Zach told Taylor, flicking his hair to the side a bit. "I was the gang's best knife fighter, hence being a son of Demeter," Zach told Taylor with a grin. He watched her a bit before continuing. "They picked me because I was good with talking with our...enemies when needed without getting into a huge fight. We had these war council thingys," Zach explained to Taylor, deep in thought. Zach remembered those days. Zach winced aloud as he remembered his first fight ever.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm

War council thingies? Taylor thought they just had these random rumbles in the streets. "Sounds as if you're dealing with countries instead of gangs," she said, laughing. Taylor tilted her head in confusion when Zach winced. "Why? What's wrong?" she asked him, her eyebrows knotted in confusion.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Zach just shook his head lightly at Taylor. "I was just remembering my first fight," Zach told Taylor with a small grin. He wrapped his arms around Taylor so she was leaning on his chest. "It was actually on Valentine's Day. The gangs in New York like to moldel the gangs on Chiago in 1929," Zach told Taylor with a grin, looking down into her eyes. "Isn't today Valentine's Day?" Zach asked Taylor with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Taylor blinked in surprise. "It is? I don't really keep track of dates," she said. The last time she actually kept track of dates was at school. And that was a long time ago. Besides, Taylor never really celebrated Valentines Day in the past, so it didn't seem like major event of her life... until now, at least. "Happy first gang fight anniversary?" she said with a smile as she leaned on Zach's chest. She chuckled. "Happy Valentine's, Zach."

((OOC: Happy Valentine's Day! :) ))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Zach chuckled lightly. "Gee thanks Taylor. Happy Valentine's Day as well," Zach told Taylor as he rested his chin on top of her head. Zach couldn't help but smile lightly as he rubbed Taylor's back lightly, looking at other people in the park. There were some couples, old people, and children running around the place. Zach smiled again and squirmed around a bit until Zach and Taylor were face to face. "Again, happy Valentine's Day," Zach whispered to Taylor before leaning down and kissing her lightly on her soft lips.

-Lol You too!-
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Taylor kissed him back, but drew away very quickly. She smiled at him. "There are little kids around," she said in explanation. Well, she'd rather not have a public display of affection around little kids. They were still probably innocent. Laughing at the thought, Taylor stood up and pulled Zach to a spot with a lot of trees. Once they were perfectly surrounded by the lofty trees, Taylor pulled Zach down by the collar of his shirt to plant a soft kiss on his lips. Now this was more like it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:13 am

Zach couldn't help but chuckle lightly at what Taylor said. "Yes, let's go save the innocent children's eyes," Zach said to Taylor, rolling his blue-green eyes. Zach smiled lightly and followed Taylor to the shady tree area where no one could see them kiss. Zach was a bit surprised when Taylor pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and kissed him. Zach kissed Taylor back right away, his arms wrapping around her waist, pulling Taylor closer to him. It was quiet and no one was bothering them. "Thank gods we moved. All of them would have screamed eww," Zach muttered to Taylor as he started to kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 am

"Yeah, and the parents would probably throw us some dirty looks," Taylor breathed in Zach's ear as she closed her eyes. An inner part of her mind began to wonder. Today, both of them got into more than one life-threatening situations, officially changed their status to dating, and now starting to make out--all in a single day, which was coincidentally Valentine's Day. What a very interesting turn of events. Taylor couldn't even believe it herself. Humming softly to herself, Taylor had one of her hands make its way to Zach's hair while the other settled around his neck. She leaned against him, sighing peacefully.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Zach pulled away and laughed lightly, leaning back onto a tree and pulling Taylor with him. "I don't mind the dirty looks. I used to get them all the time when I was in a gang," Zach told Taylor, not really minding telling him about his past anymore. Zach started to play with Taylor's dark locks and glanced up into her eyes. "Hey there beauty," Zach whispered to Taylor, smiling lightly. Zach's blue-green eyes gleamed a bit as he pressed his lips to Taylor's.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Taylor smiled in the short kiss. "Hey, handsome," she teased back. Taylor chuckled lightly, looping an arm around Zach's torso. She stood beside him, her back only slightly leaning against the rough tree trunk behind them. She looked up to the sky, only to realize tha what was once clear blue was already starting to fade into a vermilion orange. It was almost sunset.

"It's going to be dark soon," Taylor said. "Should we go back now?" She wasn't really keen on the idea on staying outdoors during the night. Taylor has had enough monster encounters during the day. Monsters coming at night were worse.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:04 am

Zach shrugged his shoulders. "My friend Eli has an aprtment a few blocks down. It's heavly coated with magic and the Mist so no monster or demigod could find us," Zach told Taylor, playing with her dark strands of hair. Zach looked around the park and saw two large boys. Very large boys. Zach squited his eyes and saw who those two boys were. Zach's eyes widened and he stood up quickly. "Let's go!" Zach told Taylor, pullling her, almost running. Zach hoped those two boys wouldn't find them. Those two boys were the sons of Ares, Phobous and Demious. The gods of fear and terror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next