Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Zach was trying his best not to laugh the whole entire time. Debby glared at Taylor. "I was just visiting," Debby said, making another face. Zach rows his eyes. Yeah right, stalker. He kissed Taylor quickly on the lips again.

"I'll be right back. I have to go to the bathroom. Don't try to kill each other," Zach told Debby and Taylor with a small grin before leaving.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Taylor's eyes followed Zach as he went up to the bathroom. He should know better than to leave his girlfriend and his ex alone. Things just might happen without his supervision. Taylor turned back to Blondie, wearing a forced smile. She was going to be nice. For now.

"So... have a seat?" Taylor offered as she walked to the sofa. Sitting down, she raised her eyebrows at Blondie who had not moved, her lips in a tight line. She seemed to be rather set on staying that way. Taylor fought the urge to roll her eyes. Finally, Blondie gave in and sat on the chair a few feet away from the sofa.

"You're visiting, right? Zach's been gone for years. How'd you know that he's here now?" Taylor asked, drumming her fingers on the sofa's armrest.

Blondie stayed silent, throwing glares at Taylor. Taylor put two and two together and nearly laughed. Was Blondie actually visiting the house everyday just to see if Zach had come back? Creepy stalker ex. Taylor wondered if this was infatuation or just bordering on obsession. Taylor let her eyes wander over to the direction of the bathroom, wondering how long Zach was going to be.

"How long have you been together?" Blondie finally asked from out of the blue.

"Hm... Around two days," Taylor said, keeping her voice cool. She gripped the armrest tightly when Blondie scoffed. What was funny about that? Taylor felt her gaze harden as she stared at Blondie.

"Oh that's nothing. We've been together for a year," Blondie said, giggling. Taylor almost said 'so what?' It wasn't as if she and Zach were breaking up anytime soon. Blondie seemed to see from Taylor's face what she had just refrained from saying. "Those were the good times," Blondie said smugly. "If you know what I mean."

Taylor didn't know for sure what Blondie was trying to say, but she was seriously contemplating on throwing something at her right now. Taylor forced a smile back at Blondie, out of things to say. Zach better get back soon or his ex would turn into a human icicle.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Zach was back in less than two minutes. He didn't want to come back to find that Taylor had turned Debby into ice. Not that Zach would have minded... Zach shook the thought from his head as went back down stairs, taking a seat next to Taylor. He wrapped an arm around Taylor, pulling her closer to Zach's chest. He kissed the top of her head before he ran a hand through his blond hair.

"So you two ladies get along?" Zach asked with a raised eyebrow as he saw that Debby had a smug look. Oh gods, what did she do?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:17 am

Taylor's brow twitched and she leaned back in Zach's arms. She smirked at Blondie, whose smug look faded at the sight of the two. Taylor crossed her legs, feeling comfortable at the slight tension from Blondie.

"Oh, just fine," Taylor said softly, giving Zach a small kiss on the cheek. Gods, Taylor was feeling really showy today, wasn't she? She shot Blondie a challenging look after. Seriously, Taylor was pissed off on the inside, and so this was how she was letting out her feelings. She almost laughed at Blondie who seemed to be on the verge of exploding.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Zach couldn't help but grin at Tayolr. He rested his chin ontop of Taylor's heAd, running her back lightly. Debby was fuming. She looked like she was going to explode. Suddenly, Debby stood up, glaring at Zach and Taylor. "How could you date her? She's not even pretty!" Debby screamed at Zach. Zach clenched his teeth together, not wanting to punch Debby in her face. Zach could feel his arms tense up. Thank gods Taylor was in Zach's arms otherwise Zach would have punched Debby in the face.

"Excuse me?" Zach growled at Debby, starting to stand up.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 pm

While Zach might have stopped himself from physically harming Blondie, it didn't seem to be the case with Taylor. Blondie's remark really got on her nerves. As Zach made to stand up, Taylor freed herself from his hold and slowly made her way towards Blondie. She glared daggers at Zach's ex, to which Blondie also shot her a defiant look. Taylor stopped right in front of Blondie with her teeth clenched together.

"What did you just say?" Taylor said slowly and quietly.

Blondie scoffed. "What? You mean you're deaf too?"

In a fluid motion, Taylor grabbed Blondie's wrist. Blondie was startled by the sudden cold and she gazed, wide-eyed at Taylor. Taylor returned the look with a glare of her own, as the cold spread to Blondie's wrist and arm. Blondie's teeth started chattering within the five seconds Taylor gripped her wrist. Taylor finally let go and Blondie took a step away, staring at Taylor in confusion.

"You better watch what you say, Blondie," Taylor said venomously, still glaring daggers at the girl.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 am

Zach was still glaring at Debby ebb Taylor almost froze her. He was fed up with Debby. He grabbed her wrist and pushed her out the door. His eyes were ablaze and Zach felt like he was going to explode any minute.

"Get the -lala- out of here Debby," Zach growled through his clenched teeth. He slammed the door, hoping it had hit Debby in the face. Zach turned back to Taylor, wrapping his arms around her. He didn't to cool down.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 am

Taylor let herself relax in Zach's arms. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself. If Blondie came back, Taylor was going to freeze her to death. She was just so... annoying.

"I have nothing against exes, but she was asking for it," Taylor said through clenched teeth as she leaned her head on Zach's shoulder. She gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "I hope the rest of your exes aren't as bad," she breathed into his ear to lighten the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-   A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private- - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Movie and a Few Monsters -Private-
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11