Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:41 am

I wanted to wake up but I couldn't. I had a feeling I had a concushen but I knew May was worse of then me. I try to wake up again. I knew I wasn't as stronge as I told people but I didn't want now to be the time May met June (her twin sister) again. I manage to open my eyes alittle. "Help" I say weakly. I try to shake May a little but nothing happend.

So this is whar it feels like to be half died. I. DIDN'T. LIKE IT. I feel someone shake me but couldn't do anything about it. I also heard Kim say help as though she needed it so I was worred. We both needed to get help fast. But I knew that in a battle like this it could take forever.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 am

"So you recognized me." He said with a smirk."You again!You betrayed us,and now you come back here?!" "You know it wasn't my choice."He smirked.I attacked him with my sword.

I began to load another arrow.Aiming straight for a hellhound.I was about to let go,and then-"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I got stepped on by a Laistrygonian.It didn't seem to notice me,and it walked away,but OH MY GODS that hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 am

I was fighting fierce as hell. Then I got stabbed. I watched as the arrow stuck from my hand. My eyes went wide, as I spat curses out. Something that rhymed with Moley Duck. I looked around at all my fallen comrades and the enemies and decided that they were doing just fine. They could survive without me for a few minutes. I didn't drop my sword but I lift it up and yell a battlecry. I charged away from the fight and towards a med station. If I didn't get the arrow out soon, it could possibley get infected.

((Ice Cream break...xD))

I wasn't a fighter, that's for sure, but I was compassionate and that helped me when wounded demigods came in and nearly keeled over at our feet. I was with half of the Apollo cabin in here and it wasn't nearly enough. We needed more healers.
Outside, the battler raged. I know, because that's all I could hear. The ground shook. Metal clashed. Lightning flashed. Thunder fell. The white linen tent sides flapped with the breeze. I would never go outside unless I was really needed. Besides...I couldn't even fight.

To me, I thought of it as a game. Kill a monster and you get a prize from Sam. I sat quietly up in the trees as an archer. Scouring the field for targets. There, I spotted one. Whatever it was, it was ugly as you-know-what. I loaded an arrow into my sky blue bow. Before battle I always painted my face rainbows and my arrows rainbow, so I could go and find them later on. I aimed. I fired. I watched as the arrow flew too short from the target. The monster thing looked around, and spotted me in the tree. "No..." I breathed as it ran straight for me. I hung my bow up on a knot on the trunk and dropped down from the branch. I absorbed the impact on the balls of my feet and charged. This was a fight I wasn't sure I was going to win. The monster nailed me in the side. "Ughh..." I groaned as I went down. Suddenly I remembered something my father had told me. Use your ADHD, kid. His voice rung out in my head. So I did. Quick as a whip, I jumped up and ran around the monster. It turned, but slowly. I ran around to the front and laughed, hell I could do this all day.

I drifted in and out of my half asleep like state on the grass. My head killed. When I was awake it did, anyway. Now all I could see was blackness. An abyss. I wanted to stop fighting it and jump into the warm abyss. If I died, I could die a hero, and I'd make it to whatever that place was called. But, I couldn't give up. Cody was out there, somewhere. I'd live for him. So I fought the dark blanket that threatened to consume me. Fought it like I'd never fought before. It pulled on me, a strong, yet gentle tug closer to the edge. "NOOOO!" I screamed as I was almost pulled over the edge. Suddenly the blanket loosened it's grip and I was able to pull backwards. Then I realized that it hadn't loosened up, but someone else was helping me. I looked around, yet no one was there. "Emily...Emily...Emily..." A soft, feminine voice said. Suddenly, light infiltrated the dark cavern. "Emily! Wake up!" A girl stood above me, shaking my shoulders. She was pretty, with dark brown hair and dark eyes. "Who are you?" I croaked. My throat felt dry, like I hadn't drinken anything in days. "Not important..." She murmured as she rubbed my throat and trickled the water down. "Do you remmeber what happened?" She asked. I shook my head, "It's all a blur."
((That was Maggie and Emily.))

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 am

I heard a noise ahead in the trees. I rasied my swords, and checked it out. It was the battle going on around. I entered the field and charged, I slashed and hit a harpy. I continued to attack killing several monsters. I turned and faced a cyclops, it reached down and knocked me to the side. I felt myself fly through the air, and the I crashed down on a pile of rocks. I was dazed, when I tried to get up I collapsed, a searing pain running through my leg.

Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 am

I got up.Man,ow.Now I see why Kai broke his arm.Those things were.. ugh.Then I saw two half-bloods knocked down.(Kimberly and May).I ran over to them."Are you guys ok?" I asked them,checking their wounds.

I fought with Kyle furiously."Why would you do it?!" I was referring to years ago.He didn't answer.It made more and more furious.

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 pm

"No. Save. May. She. Has. A. stab. I. Have. A. Concushen." I was weaker then I thought. "Thanks." I almost pass out again.

I think I hear people talking but I thought I was making it up. I knew it was bad. I knew I needed help now. I thought I was making up people's voices to help.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:19 pm

"I don't know.I'll check you afterward." I said,then turned to the other person."Everything will be fine." I said,and started healing her stab wound."Nasty cut.Almost as bad as when Noah got poisoned." I said to myself.Good thing I was a healer.

I fought with Kai without speaking.He didn't know the half of it.It wasn't my choice.I wouldn't have done that to him if I had a choice!

I was so mad at everything.So I took it out on Kyle.It was good to have an enemy demi-god to fight.Wasn't his choice,what a liar!I can't believe he would say that!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 pm

"Kai!" I shouted. It seemed useless for me to comunicate with him. He was too concentrated on his fight. I refused to just stand there and let them brawl it out, so instead I charged forward and joined teh fray. What was going on, and who exactly was this Kyle kid?

Letting go of another bow, and eliminating yet another hellhound, I leaped off the tree that I was perched on and joined Ray to heal the two wounded girls. As Ray checked May's wounds, I scanned Kimberly's injuries. I wasn't sure if I could help her with her concushen, so I pondered on ways that I might be able to assist.

Charging into battle, I raised my celestial bronze sword. I had just returned from the lake with Zane, which we fought a harpy at, and fortunately survived. Once I was completly inside the battlefield, a large hand swapped me into a tree. Glancing up, I noticed that it was a cyclops. I sprinted forward and hacked. Unfortunately, I had missed. I had no idea why, though. I spent more time training than anything else. The cyclops let out a loud and thunderous roar. Hack, slash, cleave. The creature fell to the ground and disinegrated, and I advanced on as many monsters as I could handle.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:32 pm

I knocked the charging girl aside with my sword.I said nothing her way,but threw my sword to the side."Kai,you have to believe me,it wasn't my choice."

I glared at him."Never." Then I swung my sword.He put his hand on the dull part of the sword and stopped it mid-swing.Those were fast reflexes.I was pretty amazed.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Carmen:

I felt like I had been split open, and hastily sewed back together. I tried moving my left arm but it felt like someone was stabbing it. I screamed out in pain and I felt hot tears run down my cheeks. I don't cry... but I couldn't hold it in. My face was covered in dirt and soot, and so were my clothes. My hat managed to stay on my head, somehow. I knew I was in some way alive, and Hurst had saved my life. I owed him something...
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:44 pm

My confidence didn't erode when Kyle pushed me away, flinging his sword in my direction. After seeing my best friend, Victoria, fight a few boys at school, this wasn't really new to me. I charged forward once more and hacked. I was sure he'd be defenseless without his sword. Either way, I kept myself focused in case he managed to deflect my attack.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 pm

When I saw her come at me again,I took Kai's sword out of his hand and blocked her."Let me talk!"

"In case you haven't noticed,this is a BATTLEFIELD!" I screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 pm

"And you're on Cronus' side!" I added in an aggrivated tone of voice. I was generally nice and easy to get along with, but when someone, or something, messed with the people closest to me, I became easily ticked off. Yeah, I'm not as sweet and sensative when I'm like that. I decided to let Kyle talk this time, but kept my sword raised in case he tried to pull a fast one.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 pm

I held up my hand as I talked,and put Kai's sword down in front of me."I've been helping you and Noah from the beginning,Kai.The Aphrodite incident,when the dude disappeared suddenly?I did that."

"But you betrayed us!Right in front of us,we were cornered,and you went to their side!" I said.

"Yes,I was selfish then.But I've realized what I did was wrong.I'm sorry.I am."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 pm

I remained silent, my sword still raised. I observed Kyle's gestures and body language. He seemed like he wasn't lying, so I continued to let him talk. However, I remained on guard.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I observed the battle as I scrambled to the big house to get more supplys( abroisa,nectar,arrows,ect.) It wasnt looking to good. There were more demigods on kronos side than I had thought. I finally got to the big house and when I got there I barley had time to compose a full sentence " I need supp.." before a camper shoved a bag of abroisa and nectar at me. And threw some tied up arrows into the pile. I sprinted toward the battle hoping I could make it in time to help. No body was gonna die on me. not again. I reached for my spell book in my pocket flipping through it while I ran trying to find a spell I could that wouldnt put me in a coma. I hated having limits.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Hurst Dellimont

I let out a shaky breath as soon as Carmen shows sign of life. I was afraid I had lost her for good, just as soon as I had met her. "So," I say, trying to be kidding. But Chase had died right in front of me. This was unspeakable. How could it happen so quickly? e was so young! "I guess I'm stuck with this hell hound." Glancing over at Eclipse, not liking the name, I decide to rename him. Something better, and more hell hound like. "Here Knuckles! No. Sonic? Nope. Tails? No, it doesn't fit. I guess I could go with Shadow. Doesn't sound too bad, really." Patting Shadow's side I let him lick my face.

"Let's get Chase away from the chaos. We can't let his dead body just hang here. It will get smashed." I lean over and gently slide my hands under Chase's armor, just managing to left up Chase. I put out a hand for Carmen, ready to support her, and limb along at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Carmen:

I tried getting up, but I heard more stomping and dirt flying from the cyclops. It was returning. I waved my arms, and I was terrified I couldn't shout again for Hurst. I shut my eyes, praying I could be invisible for two more minutes. I dropped lower to the ground. The cyclops growled and roared, ticked I got away from it. It was back to finish me off. It's massive hands flew down at me and snatched me up again. "Stop... No..." I said in a powerless, auidibleless voice. It hurt in my mind that I was not heard it couldn't be stopped. The cyclops growled and rumbled deep in it's throat. I was brought up fast in it's grip like a rollercoaster. It brought my up to it's face. I tensed, almost sure it was going to eat me. I failed putting on a brave face for it. More burning tears ran down my face. I didn't have any fancy powers like a Zeus kid. It squeezed me tighter. My cyclops brought up it's free hand and clenched it to a fist. Was it going to punch me? Out of all the things it could do. It's huge had shook and whipped at my face. I turned away just a little too late, and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I look around and see some sad stuff. Alot of dead half-bloods. I felt tears well in my eyes but I didnt cry. "Crying is for the weak" I remembered. It was something my dad told me when I got hurt practicing sword fighting with him. Its time I put all my practice to good use. I charged foward but decided not to shout since the best I could come up with was " For cookies" I slashed at some dracena.two down. a thousand to go. I was so busy fighting I completely forgot one of the most important rules of fighting. Never forget to look behind yourself. 'SLASH' Someone had cut me sideways over my sholder. Stupid stupid stupid. you forget to wear yor armor once and you get hurt in the places it covers.stupid. I continued attacking. Pain was nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:57 pm

I looked around."I'll help you guys out.I swear.I'll fight for Camp Half-Blood." I said,obviously sorry."I'm sorry."

"Fine.But I don't trust you." I said.Then I picked up my sword and began fighting.Then he was suddenly beside me,and we were fighting the monsters like old times.I almost smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Hurst Dellimont

I freeze, fear ripping through me. Carmen had stopped moving. My sword skills were horrible, but I had to do something. Carmen might be dead for all I knew. I make a random slash with my sword and hit the cyclops square in the forehead. He disappears into a cloud of dust. But Carmen is still on the ground. "Carmen!" I shout dropping Chase gently. She seems dead, and my heart seems to even be still. If she was dead, so was I. This wasn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I nodded at both of them, and stood beside Kai and fought next to him. This battle was probably worse than all of the monster encounters we had when we were at my dad's place just a few hours ago. I guess we've gone through alot together in our short amount of time dating.

I continued studying the girl (Kimberly's) injuried. I hadn't figured out anything that would cure her concushen. The only thing I could do was hear with herbs, I had no idea how to cure a mental thing. Physical damage was all that I was used to.

I recited a few spells verbally, and dark, black whips formed around my enemies and crushed them once more. So far, I hadn't taken as much damage. That's good, it looks like I'll be able to accomplish my goal on surviving this battle, unlike the last one where I broke a rib.

I charged after a group of enemy demigods. Fighting them one by one, I evaded their assults, and used all of the swordfighting techniques I knew. I hacked, I slashed, I cleaved, I hacked again.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"EAT THIS!" A burst of gunfire crackled from the woods. A barrage of bronze rounds raked the Cyclops that was about to attack Hurst, and the monster disintegrated as Magnus Starkweather charged onto the scene. He wore a bulletproof vest and bronze armour under his biking clothes, and he carried an M249 machine gun.
"You okay?" he asked Hurt.

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:15 pm

I finished with my healing."Sorry May," I said."I can't do anything else.You should be fine,but be careful." I hoped she would be ok.I hated when people became hurt.

I fought together with Kai.It felt good to make up with him.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Carmen:

The cyclops fell to golden dust. I was still blacked out and I fell. I fell from his now gone grip. I was up taller than the tree tops and falling would nearly kill me. I felt my body being ripped through the air. I couldn't bear the feeling of crushing to the ground. My body slammed to the ground. Everything was fuzzy and my body was limp. I couldn't feel anything.

Last edited by Bunny on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next