Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Magnus rushed to Carmen's side and quickly checked her pulse. He swore.
"Damn it. Doesn't look good. Man, do you wanna get her to sickbay or should I?"

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I continue to dart in and out of enemies, killing most in the process with my spear. I slowly was making my way to my little sister, Anna. As I hack at a harpie, I move next to her. "Anna! How you doing?" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 pm

I continued fighting beside Kai and Kyle. Swinging my sword in all directions that monsters charged at, I slashed and hacked; cleaved and thrusted. I kept myself in an ancient Greek battle stance, fighting in the same style the Greeks did.

Slash, a clean cut through an empuosa's gut. I turned behind me, only to encounter a large cyclops. Leaping onto it's back, I thrusted my sword into it's head. As it lead out a loud roar and fell to the ground and disinegrated into dust, I quickly jumped off and landed on my feet. So far, I wasn't doing as bad as I thought.

Running towards a group of enemy demigods, whom were a lot younger than me, about nine or ten; I fought them as best as I could. I knew I'd regret fighting demigods a lot younger than me, so I tried to make it an even fight. Going as easy as I could, I killed one, two, three, five. Wow, all the bloodshed from such young people really made me depressed. I had no idea whether I'd be able to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm

By now, Malcolm had cut a decent swath through the enemy. He spotted Melina and Kai about thrity feet away and called out once he was sure he wouldn't distract either of them dangerously.
"Oy, Melina! Holding yer own, I hope!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:34 pm

I ran to the entrance stealthyly. For once i was glad I wasnt as big or strong a the other kids. Once at the entrance I took out my spell book and recited one of my favorites." All who pass without the code shall feel the rath of every shadow and misfortune shall be sped their way." It was a spell I had made up when I first got the book. It made every human thing that passes the entrance without my okay or a very powerful spell blocker have really bad luck. What sucked was it only worked on humans. NOT monster. I dived out of the way as another giant walked out. My energy was slowly being wasted away to hold the spell.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:46 pm

"You got that right, Malcolm," I replied with a slight grunt. A hellhound clawed at me, but I easily deflected it with my celestial bronze sword. I was becoming a little tired, but I didn't let that distract me. Slashing at the monster, I cut the hellhound's head clean off, and it fell to the ground. Pretty grose if you ask me, but I was used to it. It wasn't as bad sa the time Kai and I fought Medusa and her head fell off.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Malcolm made his way towards Melina and the others, firing his shotgun to keep monsters at bay. Once it ran out of ammo, he dropped under his feet and switched to his spear for a bit. He used his precision and the weapon's reach to his full advantage, sticking several dracanae before kneeling down to reload his shotgun. "Cover me."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:00 pm

AHHHH!!! s##t! I stabbed foward with my obsidian dagger and my attacker fell to the floor in pain. I looked down and saw some demigod. That was the last straw. Kronos had gone too far!! I dragged her to a safe distance behind a tree.She looked about 11years old. I unsheathed my sword and went full attack mode. The image of the girls necklace echoed in my head. It looked exactly like my necklace. The sighn of a child of hecate.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 pm

~Please censor the 's' word.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 pm

OCC: sorry about that. I got carried away.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I ran forward toward a hellhound and jumped on top of it.It ran around in circles.I laughed.Then I stabbed it in the neck.Soon I was in a pile of dust.I smiled and laughed some more.I started fighting again.

I stood by the kid who said to cover him.He was reloading a shotgun,it looked like.My buster blade could take out a ton of enemies at once.It was heavy,though.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 pm

"Thanks. For. Helping. May." My head starts hurting worse then before. "OUCH!" I start loosing consencness.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

"Here,lean your head back." I said to Kimberly.I worked on some treatments that might help her concussion.I hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:21 pm

I ran over to Malcolm and covered him. Kyle had followed as well. I didn't fully trust this guy, nor did I exactly know who he was. I kept myself focused on the battle, though. From time to time, I'd glance back at Kyle, and then again to the battlefield.

"Well, Kimberly, I took care of all your injuries, but I can't do anything about your concussion," I wispered. "Be safe." I leaped up on to my feet, and sniped at a few monsters with my bow and arrow. Hopefully Ray would be able to do something while I kept guard of the girl.

I charged after a hellhound as it attempted to scurrly away from my assult. Yeah, like that'll happen. You're up against a child of Zeus, dog. Slashing my sword, I cut the hellhound's head off, and it rolled onto the ground. The monster completly disinegrated, and I stealthly advanced on more enemies.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 pm

I was slashing enemys left and right and for some reason i started singing under pressure by queen. My dad told me once I was so addicted to music I might as well be a daughter of apollo but that would be weird. As I fought I sa a son of hades with killing monsters like some badass ninja. I sa some other kid covering some guy from the athena cabin. ' wait weren we fighting against him just now?' I had no time to think about it to much because some dracnea tried to get the better of me." HAHAHAH!! You DIE!!" i screamed. wow. i was losing it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Mike:
I lay on the rocks, blood was trickling down my face. I felt broken, and I was exhausted. I tried again to get up, but I was weak and fell back down. I cried out in pain, I felt it shoot up my leg, and my ribs. The battles around me continued, I could only hope some campers got to me before the enemy.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I was fighting off a hellhound when I saw a camper lying in an unhuman fashion on top of some rocks. I killed the hellhound with a quick stroke of my sword and ran to him. He was an aphrodite camper. He looked bad. "Can you hear me?" I asked kneeling next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:44 pm

This was fun!I hadn't had this much fun since... like an hour ago!I stabbed a few harpies.I was happy.Oddly.I wasn't aware of the death around me.I was just taking out everything on the monsters.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm

I stabbed a harpie that came way too close. i started felling dizzy and I finally noticed just how banged up I was. My left thigh was bleeding like crazy. My back was almost completely red with blood. I took out a canister and took a tiny sip of nectar. It didnt completly heal me but it stopped the bleeding at least. I wrapped my wounds in bandages and looked around wondering what in in the world was happening.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Malcolm stuck another eight shells into his Mossberg. He turned his spear back into a chess knight and got up. Taking aim, Malcolm blasted two more hellhounds and two more empousai. That's when he got hit.
An enemy demigod was crouched in the undergrowth, bow at the ready. Malcolm saw the archer too late to take cover. An arrow buried itself in his shoulder.
"Bollocks!" Malcolm could hardly keep his grip on his shotgun. He quickly knelt down, protecting his body with his shield.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm

"Bollocks!" I heard. Damn it. things werent going so well. The son of athena who had been asking for cover before was hit. I was always sentimental in battles for some reason. I took out my spell book and recited a simple but effective spell. " Grito" and out of nowhere a weir shreick or more of a scream came out of nowhere. Monsters in a 10 foot radius cringed.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm

As I fought,I laughed out loud.This was great!Fighting,defending my camp!Too bad I didn't see the rabid hellhound charging me like a bull.It hit me in the back,then jumped on top of me.My sword was knocked aside,and my knives were with it.It held me down long enough for an enemy demi-god to run over and slash me a few times.Then he stabbed me in the hand.Then the demi-god was knocked aside,and the hellhound disintegrated.

"You didn't think I'd let you die,did you?" I smiled.But Kai was knocked out.My smile faded.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:15 pm

The badass nija got nocked aside by a hellhound and attacked by an enemy demigod. The 'old enemy now allie' nocked over the demigod and killed the hellhound.Then he went down.I ran over there slashing monsters left and right.(sounds familiar) No one was gonna die on me.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 pm

I ran after Kai with a startled expression on my face. No, he wasn't going to end up in the infirmary this time. I wouldn't be able to see him like that again. I charged after the demigod that stabbed him in the hand. He laid on the ground, weapon still in hand. I hacked at him, but he deflected it easily. Slashing at his head, he evaded the assult once more. I tried numerous swordfighting techniques. Slash, thrust, cleave, hack. When I knew he was distracted from my bombardment of moves, I attempted a thrust, and fortunately, my sword cut through his hip.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Once the archer had been neutralized, Malcolm managed to stagger to his feet.
"Oy!" he called. "Can anyone here help a bloke to sickbay?" After a few moments, he decided not to wait for an answer, dragging himself off to the infirmary.

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next