Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 pm

"Do whatever, Just dont let me attack anyone, and dont let me hurt myself, or anyone else." I said. I attemtped to sit myself up. Tears were streaming down my face, as I thought about the events that lead up to this moment.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 pm

I pulled some rope out of my pocket."I still don't know why I keep rope in my pocket.Weird,huh?Then again,so am I."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 pm

I laughed through my tears. "You've always been weird. But you are one of my best friends. You are an amazing brother. Would you mind skipping out, I think we really need to talk, and I just need to get away.?" I asked. I sheathed my swords, I looked around to see combat all around us. I cast a Protective shadow around us, we were safe for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 pm

I nodded."Sure." I said.Then I held up the rope."But Im gonna have to use this." I said."Although Im really not happy about it."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 pm

"Can you shadow travel yet?" I asked him. I gathered myself up, Then I stood up. I brushed the dirt off of my pants and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:12 pm

I nodded."You ready?" I asked.I smiled,almost.Or maybe it was a spasm.I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:17 pm

I grabbed onto his arm, and steadied myself. "Yeah, Ill let you do the work. Im feeling kinda weak from the shadow sheild." I replied. I took another look around the field, there were a few people looking at us. And lots of combat going on around us.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I brought us to the big house.I wasnt drowsy because I practiced it with Kai al the time."Let's talk to Chiron," I said."And see if I can tie you up."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

I slipped through the trees. I didn't need to shadow travel right now, since I would lose a lot of power. I wore dark black clothing since it was a little dark. I wore it so I could camouflage. I stepped near a tree and pulled out Beanie. I stabbed an oncoming harpie and it disintegrated.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 pm

I ran into the battle, who were they to think that they could invade my home! My family was here and I wouldn't take lightly to them being harmed. I slammed the end of Nibi into one monsters head while slicing another, Gods I love my chain sickle.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Carmen:

I shrugged off my weird emotions and took off at a cyclops. It was staring off at a few campers. No one was going after it so I thought why not? My insides were swirling. There were lots of calls of help already going on and growls from the monsters. The cyclops say me coming. I would have frozen but I was already on the move I couldn't stop though my legs felt lifeless and moving on their own. I slid back and landed on my back. I tried to get into the crabwalk position but I was too focused on the cyclops. The cyclops whipped its attention at me. It was a moment like I'm dead. My Cabin flashed in my mind and I couldn't die, who would take over Cabin Leader? The cyclops reached down to me with a large arm. I wished the best for me and that I would live. I didn't want now to have me, Carmen West, the girl who was supposed to brave no matter what now look like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 am

Candice hopped from tree to tree. She was a scout today, and didn't know that the battle just started. "What?!" she said as she saw another battle happen. She quickly grew different thorned bushes and drew out her sword shakily. The last battle didn't really left her alone for a while, but she still felt ready to kill.

MJ stood by a tree, hacking everything in sight. "For my mother." she screamed and finished off a snake woman, but it scraped her arm before it disintegrated.. To her left, she saw another kid get in the way of a cyclops. "Watch out!" she screamed and tried to get near, but the more she moved, the more pain she felt.

Gen stayed out to Zeus' fist and aim every arrow she got at the monsters. Finishing off another hellhound, she reached her back and saw no more ammo. She turned around and saw an enemy halfblood poise to kill. She quickly took out her dagger but it was a second too late. The halfblood had already lunged for her abdomen. It hit her and the wound was not too deep, but it hurted like hell. She doubled over and felt herself fade. "Help." she muttered as the enemy towered over, smirking at another defeat.

Zin was in the heart of the battle, using her powers to create the most hanous of chaotic scenes she could master. Luckily, her aura wreacks of Tartarus, making some monsters leave her and cower. But some, more bigger monsters gos closer for her death. Summoning all her strength, she slashed one big cyclops to dust, but left her unarmored back defensless.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

I continued fighting beside Kai. Fighting everything I saw, I slashed my sword, then hacked, then slashed again, followed by a thrust. All those hours in the arena really did pay off. Not to mention Kai and I's little adventure we had started two days before the battle. A cyclops came charging at me. It swung it's arm at me, but I evaded it's assult. Slash, thrust, cleave, hack. Once I knew it was safe enough for my next move, I thrusted my celestial bronze sword and hit the cyclops in the gut. It fell down to the surface of the earth and disinegrated.

It had only been a few minutes when the battle started, and I sniped at anything that I could see. One of my arrows hit a hellhound, another hit a cyclops, and another hit an empuosa. I had always been a decent archer, mainly because I've been practicing ever since I was fourteen; a few months before I found out I was a half-blood. Back then I was only a begginer, but now that I was at camp, I probably was almost a pro.

As I resumed my sniping, I noticed that a few of my friends had entered the battlefield as well. A few more campers started coming, too. There were no signs of Apollo campers, at least that's what I thought. If there were a few already, great. I'd have a little help with the archery.

I entered the battlefield ready for anything. Yeah, I'm not your typical Aphrodite kid, thank the gods. Heck, I might spend more time training then fixing my hair or doing my make up. Stabbing an incoming harpie with my dagger, I ran off into the thick of the battle and assisted the rest of the campers.

I used up only a small portion of my energy from using my magic. I had already taken down a hellhound, cyclops, and four harpies, I think. I was injured in the previous battle, the second battle. I wasn't going to let that happen again. No, I just wasn't. I was supposed to be the shy Hecate girl, but strong and brave on the inside. I wasn't going to look weak and pathetic getting injured again.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 am

Adam Affliction

I watched the entire scene unfold, perched precariously on a branch as always, with an amused glint in my eyes. Spotting a fairly annoyed dracaena about to kill a poor little innocent demigod, and quickly muttered something incoherently, and in an instant my brain was fixed on the dracaena's nerves. A sharp jolt went through my body, and at the same moment, a sharp jolt went through hers. Unfortunately, the jolt made me fall out of my precarious position in the branches of a tree, and so I crashed to the ground, not focused anymore. Thankfully my power went through well, as I stood and brushed myself off I saw the dracaena writhing in pain on the ground. Soon thereafter I realized I was dizzy, extremely so. I hadn't realized how much force I had put into that one dracaena. It was too much; I collapsed to the ground, panting like a dog. "Ugh...," I mumbled to the ground, "Well, that was stupid." I attempted to get up but my arms and legs went weak with the effort. Ah well... I could still work some pain into any monsters who try to step on me. I swiveled around on my stomach and... what's the word for this? Slithered? Alright, I slithered backwards into the darkness, my eyes flitting here and there to spot any monsters in need of attention.

Tyler Blazing

I jogged through the woods, the sounds of battle ringing in my ears. Man, curse that I had to repair my mini mechanical dragon before this. But he was so insistent I couldn't say no. I finished the thought as my tiny little dragon, Spark, flew out of my pocket and twirled around my head like the hyper dragon he was. "Quit it, Spark." I grinned. "Go kill a few monsters, I'll meet up with you in a bit." Spark nodded, chirped, and grew larger in size. A wave of relief passed over me. I thought I had neglected to add in that part. The now fairly my height dragon flew up and swooped down to fight. I raced along until I arrived at the Battlefield.

My liquid like eyes flickered from one scene to the next, finally settling on a strange writhing dracaena. I smirked, chuckling. Definitely the work of a Monos kid. I jogged up to it and looked down into it's eyes. She was still hissing and definitely wasn't very accommodating. I figured I would put an end to her miseries, and shot a blast of fire into her face. I didn't care to watch her disintegrate; I had more pressing things to do. Spotting a hellhound, I backed away. I had a very rough past with those guys, and I wasn't exactly on my toes to fight them again.

I spotted Spark attempting to fight with a much larger Cyclops. "No, Spark!" I yelled, my voice rumbling throughout the Battlefield. I watched in horror as the Cyclops grabbed my dragon, and through him into a large rock. It all had just happened so quickly. Anger, fury, and everything else bad you can think of flared up inside me. I jumped, fire spurring out of my shoes, and landed on the Cyclops's head. "Take this you good for nothing dragon killer!" I shouted in his ear, punching my fist which was sparking with white hot flames into his skull. The Cyclops roared in agony and stumbled, swinging me around his head. I let loose more flames from his skull. Even I felt the heat; probably because the fire was now erupting from all around his body, including where I was. The heat was getting past the level I could take. I decided to jump, the Cyclops would be down soon anyway. I jumped off, managing to do a flip as I landed on the ground, with some red flames to cushion my fall. I paid no attention to the now disintegrating Cyclops, I sprinted over to Spark.

He was in a ruin. I had to take him back to the armory and get him fixed. Hopefully these guys would win this battle, but I had to run him in. Spark was like a part of me -- probably because he was, I used a lot of my power to make him. A hellhound decided right then to try and attack me. Hearing it, without looking up, my anguish showed in my power; I pointed directly at the hellhound and blasted him to bits with bright flames. Then I ran out of the Battlefield, carrying Spark delicately.

~ Wow... long post. Basically, Tyler's going to be working in the Armory for a while now, since he has to repair Spark, and Adam is pretty weak. I think that basically sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 am

"What the-?" she was cut off by a roar. That awful roar she always had bad dreams about. Emerging from the woods, the Minotaur himself emerged, fully armored, with an axe by his side. The other monsters, retreated, knowing he was there for one thing. Zin gripped her sword tighter, knuckles going white. "Back for more?" she teased. The monster roared in pure hate and ran full speed at her direction. Zin being the small girl, fled last minute and the Minotaur crashed into a tree. She swung her sword and it sticker at it's side. Another roar escaped it's lips, but he was able to swing his arm wide enough to hit Zin square on the chest. Dazed, she looked around. "This is bad." she concluded.

Candice, poised to kill, was shaking badly. What about the last time she killed a person? She thought and shivered. Even that didn't spare her any dreamless night. Still, she waited silently in her tree for any attackers or any people she needs to help.

Jasper ran into the battle, sword already in hand. "Gen!" he yelled to his fallen friend ontop of Zeus' fist. He wanted to get to her, save her atleast, but he was too far away. Angry, he slashed all his might in all the monsters that charged him. 'Hope I'm not too late.' he wished
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 am

I think I hit something this time!No,wait,that was a tree.NOW I hit something.Just a harpy though.I put my cloak over my head.If I couldn't see,it would be easier to focus on hearing the monsters and demi-gods around me,instead of seeing them.It helped a lot.I could feel my sword hitting monsters.

I ran into the fight.I guess I was a little late.Oh well.I was armed with a sword.I started fighting with some enemy demi-god.

I wondered where Tobias went as I fought monsters.Why would he leave the battle? It made no sense.Then,a cyclops came up behind me without me noticing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 am

Hale Drem

As I stalk along the forest, waiting by the boundary lines, my shoulder feels like it is going to fall off. But, after eating some ambrosia, I feel 100 times better than before. Looking for my friends, I don't seem to see any of them. They had to be alive I wasn't going to lose any of them now. I could make out Carmen's outline, at least she was alive. But what about the others? Quickly shooting a hell hound before it got too close, I could only wonder.

Hurst Dellimont

"Carmen!" I shout, lazily swinging my sword as I pass some practically harmless monsters, more focused one my girlfriend. I'd never hugged her before but this seemed like the right time. Throwing my arms around her neck I whisper, "I was afraid I would never see you again." My leg hurt from a member of my cabin hitting it with their sword, and I was greatly bruised. I probably looked horrible, with the blood still pouring out of my leg, but I didn't care. If only Chase was here, I would be with all of friends. Then it would be okay if I died.

Allison Cliff

Being new to camp, I was never trained with my new sword, but it seemed like a good time to test it out. My thighs were sore, and it made lifting my sword above my head. Swinging it down, I was amazed with the results. The oncoming cyclopes vanished into mist. "No way!" Feeling a rush of adrenaline, and feeling eager to try out my new found talent, I swing again. This time it hits a demigod. Scared out of my wits, I run back, only to see demigods on my side cheering. I had killed an enemy demigod, but hadn't I also killed a person? What if he had been my brother. I would surely die soon, if I was scared of killing those who were after me.

--The demigods I have in battle: All of mine, some just weren't roleplayed here.--

Last edited by Nico on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

Alex Dashwood

Following Hale, I run into the Battlefield, Adrenaline in one hand, shield in the other. "Sorry I'm late!" I yell to Hale over the noise. I felt something come up behind me. Without even looking, I just jab my sword back and the whatchamacallit disappears. Smirking, I look down at Hale. I was taller than him, but I was taller than most. "Any battle plans?" I ask quickly. I raise my shield in a defensive position. If a monster was to attack, my shield would protrct Hale and me.

Ollie Thomas

I burst into the Battlefield, a strong look of determination on my face. Last battle, I protected myself. This battle, I plan to protect others, possibly hurting myself in the process. I run at a hellhound and try to stab it in the eye. But a huge paw swipes me away, and I tumble about 6 yards away. I run towaards the monster again and this time I try to stab it into the eye. I was sucessful. My sucess was short lived, though. I had a rough time with a harpie, it leaving small cuts and bruises in my wrist area.

Kaitlin Cox

I was one of the first in the battle. So far, I killed two hellhounds, three harpies, and five empousi. Wait- make that six. Yellow powder covering my upper arms, I quickly shake some of it off, and climb up a tall, thick tree to rest. Breathing a little bit heavily, I watch the battle play out. Then I got an idea. I mutter a curse, and my sword becomes poisoned tipped and electric. I aim it at a hellhound’s head, and throw it. It sinks into it’s skull, and it disintegrates. I jump down from the tree to retrieve my sword.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:07 am

Jared Reed

It had been a few weeks now since the last battle, the battle that'd had killed his little sister, his Emma, they'd had a connection not many twins shared and now it was gone. He had been going through the battlefield striking down many until he lost all will. He couldn't handle the death and grief around him any longer. As soon as a man walked up to him who he could beat easily he sat down and closed his eyes.

He felt himself go cold and numb. Colour disappeared and he knew, the Fates had finished his life thread. He'd played them, he'd died before his time, only because they'd predicted Emma's death to soon. Had they let her live he would've continued, he would've tried. Without his twin there was no point.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 am

Hale Drem

I try to ignore the death around me, knowing Jared had just died. I couldn't believe this was happening! Not now! Still, I was extremely happy to see my best friend still alive. I couldn't die, and Alex couldn't either. "Plans? Pfft. The only plan I've got: stay alive." Picking an arrow and lodging it into my bow I watch it fly. It lands just beyond a Draco Aionius (Really-Big-Lizard-That-Blows-Stuff-Up) and lands with a wimpy thud.

Fear kicks in. If the Draco Aionius saw my arrow, the ugly beast would be after us. As it lashes it's head in my direction, I flinch. It had seen my arrow. "Alex!" I shout, only feeling fear for her now. "Step back!" I brace myself for the impact, praying to Apollo that I would be able to survive the crash. I had an automatic arrow case, dispensing 15 arrows at a time, but I had shot my 15th arrow. It needed time to reload.

I feel the incredible pain the strikes my rib cage, sending me flying into the air, and causing me to come crashing down. I land on my head, feeling a warm, red liquid seeping onto my shirt. Great, I can't move. I can only hope Dad has something planned for me, something that isn't death. I didn't want to die! I was too young! I was a scared little kid who knew how to act tough. But now, it was obvious, I was afraid.

Chase Kale

After running through the forest, I stop dead in my tracks. Hurst and Carmen weren't too far away, just the length of a giant hell hound, and what seemed to be a pretty small cyclopes. Lucky for me, I got the easy to kill cyclopes first. Using the technique Leo had taught me, I take a quick step forward, lunging with my sword at the exact same time. With a puff, the cyclopes roars and disappears.

Now I was left with the hell hound that had noticed my sister and Hurst. They had their backs turned to it, and this is an extremely big hell hound. With all of the control I can muster, I do a forward flip in the air and land on the hell hound. It starts to shake, trying to get my off, but I have a death grip on his neck. "Down boy! Sit! Stay!"

To my surprise, it sits, and stops moving. I gently slide off of it's back. Seeing no evil in the great beast, I decide to spare it. After all, I had always wanted I dog, right? So what was wrong with a hell hound?

"I'm going to name you . . . Eclipse. You like that name? Come one Eclipse, let's help my friends."

Dylan Durbee

My arms hurt after waving my double sided blade around for a while. I had failed to kill numerous monsters, and the entire battle seemed like a failed effort. I was weak, and I couldn't do anything about it. Yet, my mind kept drifting off to a few days ago, in the Hermes cabin, when what sounded like my dad told me to use my powers. Maybe that was the only answer, use my powers.

Summoning a large amount of wind, so big that it rips through the entire forest, I place Anemos, my blade, in the current and control it as it slashes through at least five monsters.

The only problem was, once I let go of the wind, I would surely be tired. I can't risk that, so it is an easy decision. I was to keep the one roar of wind I had created going for as long as possible. I would also need to fight with my sword in my hand, or it might get taken by the enemy. That wasn't going to happen.

Angelo Sosa

I sit crouched in the branches of a tree, tangling Kronos' army in vines without them knowing. True, I was actually creating the vines, just speeding up their growth, but why did that matter?

It was also fun to think about the different kinds of food I could make with these monsters, but I doubt they would taste very good, and once they died in my cooking pot, they would just turn into mist and vanish. That's what I noticed happened when I wrapped the vines tighter around them.

Suddenly I lose my balance on the tree and fall, landing the wrong way on my leg. I monster comes so close to me I can smell his horrible breath, and I start to cough. It was so disgusting! The monster, I wasn't sure what it was since I was new to this Greek stuff, opened his mouth, and I pull out my knife, shoving it to the back of the ugly creature's throat and watching it disappear, leaving my shinning gold, for the monster had been that close.

I don't know what to do now, since I can't get up. If a monster got near me, I would have to wait until they got extremely close before I could kill them with a quick jab, and that wasn't safe unless I could jump back. I was almost positive I was going to die, but my life was so good! I had finally found family! Still, that wouldn't do me any good. It only gave me the will to survive.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 pm

"Hale!" I yell, swiftly turning around. I run to him, and lean over him. "Hale, you okay? What's wrong?" He was under all of this armor, so wounds like broken bones weren't as obvious. Still, my senses felt like something was seriously wrong with him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I look a bit to my right, and I see a kid on the ground with a bad leg. (Hurst) I had the same injury last battle, so I knew what to do with it. But a dracaenae saw me at the same time. Deciding what to do, I brace myself for the monster's impact. I charge forward and ram my dagger into the dracaenae's eye. It disintegrates, and I run over to the boy. There was a girl with him, but that didn't matter. I kneel in front of him, and look him in the eye. "I can help you. Do you want help?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Angelo Sosa

Being the semi-jerk that I am, I shout a rude, sarcastic comment at the Zeus kid. "No! I just want to lay here!" I thrash my arms around for effect and give up. "Yeah, I would like help. Can you do anything about my leg? And thanks! My name's Angelo by the way, you probably don't know me. But then again, maybe you do. Still, I don't know you." I feel pretty bad about what I said, but I can't take it back. Not after it had already left my mouth.

Hale Drem

"Alex!" I gasp, struggling to take in a breath. The monster had hit my lungs, or something. I can't feel any of my body, and it is extremely hard to take in any air at all.

My surroundings are fuzzy, and I know I need to speak aloud to Apollo. I needed him to know I was here. "Dad!" I cough, keeping my eyes sealed shut. "Listen to me!" My voice is hoarse, and I am screaming as loud as I can. "Daddy! I really need you! I'm going to die! D I E! I don't want to die! I'll never ask for anything else ever again, nothing! Just let me live! Don't let me let down my camp! I love them, Dad. I love--" As I try to speak, I love you my words stop, and I am dead without knowing it. It was painless in the end, just like I simply stopped living. I guess that was Apollo's gift to me, but I didn't want that gift.

I wanted to be back on Earth, leading the cabin I was born to lead.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Cody Perennial

In the midst of all of the commotion, I spot Hale on the ground, with Alex crouched by him. My eyes are transfixed on his - he looks wounded, and scared. I sprinted over to him, my eyebrows furrowed and a deep, anxious frown on my face. I look over Hale, his face seems to be free of all worries, his eyes are far off and distant, no life in them any more. I run and grab some healing plants, but nothing seems to work on him. Only the Gods can save him now. Only Apollo. I look up at the sky, which was now rumbling a fair amount - must be from many campers pleading with the Olympians. "Uh, hey Apollo? You're kid's kind of dead over here. Maybe lend him a helping hand?" I shout up at the sky, only to be returned with more thunder. My eyes narrowed - I knew someone would help. I just knew it in my gut. But poor Hale looked so... defeated. I crouched with the others and looked over him, making sure that no monsters came near him.

I didn't know where Tyler was, nor Adam, nor anyone else, but I had to protect Hale. The others could handle themselves.

Last edited by Dan on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Alex Dashwood

No monsters were nearing us, which was good. I stayed by Hale while he was 'talking' to our dad. Though it took all of my strength to not laugh, I hold him, praying he will come back to life. I actually start crying. Yes, crying. Hale was the best friend I had here. Was I really going to lose him?
----------------
Ollie Thomas

"I'm Ollie," I tell him, looking at his leg. I reach into a crack in my armor and pull out a small roll of gauze. I unwrap it, then wrap it again around Angelo's leg. The gauze immediately was tinged a bit red, but it didn't soak all of the way through. I look at Angelo's face. "You're gonna have to not put pressure on it. So you might have to go to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:19 pm

I glared at those monsters invading my home, trying to ignore the fact that all around me demi-gods were dieing. They were my family and I was losing them. I sliced and parryied blows with a cycolps, and I led him over to a Monos kid that was lying on the ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next