Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 pm

~ WOOT. DRUM ROLL PLEASE.... *drum roll* BECAUSE IT'S TIME. FOR...

Apollo

From up in the heavens on Mt. Olympus, I hear my son calling me. In my head I see what is happening to him down on the Battlefield at the camp of his. I raise my eyebrows from my throne. "Oh, wow, my son's dying... that's not good, right?" I ask the other Olympians. Without waiting for an answer I walk out of my thrown, being sure to grab my harp and poetry pad, and shrink down to mortal size in the process. I saunter outside of the throne room, and sit down under a desolate tree, thinking up of an epic poem to help my son, Hale. Poor kid, I'm proud of him for being brave, especially since he's a Cabin Leader.

I think to myself, and reach my hand out nowhere in particular, and a bright, shining pen appears in my hand. I look at it, impressed, but I had no time to ponder over my achievements. I quickly wrote down:

Fates, dear Fates, let there be no more strife
And bring my son Hale, back to life
He's done no harm, harm at all
Do not be the ones to let him fall
Hale, my son, you will live
From now until forever though, you must always give
Gifts to those who need it
And you can bet that I will see to it
Now this is done,
I have to get back to my sun

I sang it in my melodious and awesome voice, playing my harp delicately, as I felt the music transfer into a power much greater than that, a power that passed through to the Fates, and then to my son, Hale. Satisfied, I waltzed back into the throne room, and took my seat once more. "The boy better not ask too many favors, or I'll fry him. This was one time, and one time only." I chuckled lightly, and in my head I saw everything was alright, or at least for the most part, over at the camp. I was not allowed to interfere more than this, and I was sure to get a beating from Zeus about it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Then I turned around,still yelling insults and everything.Then I saw it.A cyclops.I was in such a mood I insulted it some more.Three seconds later I got whacked.Ouch,that really hurt.

It was easier to fight like this.No sight,no visions.My cloak worked like I wanted it to.I felt something hit my sword then sensed it disintegrating.Didn't know what it was,didn't care.

I kneeled down.Pulling out my bow,I shot an arrow straight for a line of harpies.It hit two.I must've been off.Or overconfident.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Hale Drem

As if nothing had happened, I finish my sentence. "--You." I manage to open my eyes, my entire body fully healed. felt like a changed person, having died before. It would be a good conversation starter, too. "Be right back, I'ma go kill somebody." "Oh! I've died before!" Pure genius in the making right there.

Feeling all of my limbs in tact, I look up into the stormy sky. "Alex! Cody! He listened! I'm . . . I'm not dead!" My mind was blown, and I couldn't believe it. I simply couldn't thank Apollo enough, and after the trouble he was going to get into with Zeus! I was just happy to be alive.

Never again was I going to feel as proud of my dad as I felt at that moment. He had actually listened to me, and done something life changing. My dad had brought me back from the dead when there were so many other things he could have been doing. It was at that moment that I knew, I never needed to meet my dad. My dad was always with me, a little piece of him in my heart. I was going to do big things in this weird, wacky world, and I knew who to thank.

Angelo Sosa

Rolling my eyes at the person trying to help me. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious." I manage to stand up, my leg wrapped in cloth, and lean on Ollie. I was actually really glad he was here to help me, and I could have asked for a better gift, someone to get me off of my lazy, injured butt.

As I stumble along, I try to control the anger issues that I was cursed with, thinking of so many rude things I could say. Still, I hold them back, hitting monsters with my knife as we pass. It was just like cutting vegetables after you cut you finger, only the vegetables were monsters and your finger was you leg.

I could so handle this. Well, not by myself, but still.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 pm

I smile. Hale was back. I give him a quick hug. "Nice for you to join us, Hale," I tell him jokingly. "Guess your 'stay alive' plan didn't work, huh?" I smirk.

~Nico, you wanna make an infirmiry topic with Angelo & Ollie?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Carmen:

I tossed my arms around Hurst, my vision landing on blood pouring from his leg. "Your leg, Hurst..." I murmered. The cyclops reached an arm down and grabbed me and only me from Hurst's arms. I felt myself being lifted up and tore into the sky. The cyclops was larger than usual, near the tree tops. I tensed up. My knife fell onto the ground from my now weak grip on it. I didn't bear look down at Hurst. I couldn't breathe, I felt myself going pale and weak. I was dizzy and my ears popped. My mind raced with thoughts. What was the cyclops going to do to me? Eat me? Slam me to a tree? Drop my to my death?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Hurst Dellimont

My muscles did something like a spasm, and my sword was at the ready instantly. I was horrible at fighting, but I would do anything for those I cared about, even if it meant me injuring myself, probably meaning my death. No one I loved was going to die.

Lifting my sword above my head as I had seen others do, I wham it against the cyclops's leathery thighs. The beast was so tall, I knew I would be able to take it, but at the swing of my sword, it shrieked in pain, dropping Carmen.

I scramble around, ready to catch her, and I manage to, somehow. Setting her down clumsily I know this is my end. How could I defeat this monster on my own? Turning to Carmen I take one big deep breath. "Carmen, I--"

Chase Kale

Charging through the open space and right into Hurst, still riding Eclipse, I manage to knock Hurst off of his feet. "Hey! Missed you guys!" I yell, hopping off of my new "dog" and down a somersault the moment I land. I have to admit, I'm a show-off.

Feeling cocky after taming a hell hound and destroying a cyclops, I swing my sword ever so slightly to the left to the cyclops's ear, cutting off a strand of it's smell, greasy, hideously ugly hair. Knowing an angry stampede is coming next, I try to scramble out of the way, pushing Eclipse in the opposite direction of danger.

So this was my end. It was peaceful enough, surrounded by everyone I cared about except Baylee. Well, Baylee wouldn't care to see me right now, nor would she ever. She was so in love with Jake, I didn't really care to live now.

"Carmen, love you sis. Hurst, watch after Eclipse!" I turn towards the cyclops as it charges after me. "Die ugly!" I shout as loud as I can, smashing my sword into it's chest just as it hits me, as it hits me square in the head.

It was a slow and painful death, but I tried to ignore the pain, and to think happy thoughts. Death! Hooray! Or something along those lines. But really, I had killed the cyclops, managed to bust it up good! Letting the color drain out of my face and waiting for the moment where the Fates would decide right, I lye on the battlefield, so many deaths around me. But, I didn't care. "I hope I made you proud, Dad. Whatever I did, I did it for you." Finally my eyes shut and I am gone.

--Alex, sure. Sounds good. You want to make the topic?--
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:19 pm

~Alrighty!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm

As I fought,I heard a voice.'What,are you blind or something?Take off that hood and fight like a normal person!' I ignored it for a moment.But who was it?

I was knocked out on some rock.Blackness is no fun to look at.WHich happens when Im knocked out.Why cant I watch TV while Im knocked out?That would be much more fun.

Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Malcolm Reed was calm in the thick of battle, using his shotgun in tandem with his short sword. As always, his bronze shield was strapped to his left arm. Whenever the shotgun exhausted it's 8-round magazine, Malcolm dropped it at his feet, took out any nearby monsters with his sword, and then reloaded once he saw it was safe. He kept repeating the process methodically, almost mechanically, and didn't let out a single battle cry.

In contrast to Malcolm's controlled demeanor, Sam was furious and unrestrained. Yelling and whooping, he cut through the ranks of monsters with his assault rifle, slicing down anything that managed to close the gap with his sword. He fought with an intensity that would tire out the average demigod very soon, but it was an intensity he could maintain.

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 pm

As I resumed fighting, I had almost forgot Kai was beside me. When I heard the voice that yelled to him, I stopped for a moment and glanced at him, only for a moment, though. "Kai, are you alright?" I asked. Hopefully he wasn't going blind or anything, and that it was just a side effect from shadow traveling.

Redirecting my attention to the battle, A few harpies, maybe five, came charging at me. Raising my sword, I slashed off one's head, then hacked a wing off another. The other two flanked my by each side, causing me to lose balance and fall on my rear. Only a few scratches were left on my arms on shoulders, however.

I quickly got up and cleaved at the one on the right, then thrusted the one on the left. Thankfully my swordfighting wasn't as sloppy as when I first came to camp five years ago. I noticed that a few more campers had arrived at the battle. The sides seemed almost even, nonetheless, I believe that the enemy had just a little more than us. We were going to win this fight, though. We won the two previous ones, I'm sure we can win this one.

By now, I should have been tired after about an hour of fighting. However, I wasn't even breaking a sweat. Reaching for my quiver, I grabbed an arrow an readied it in my bow. Once it was ready, I let go, and the arrow head pierced through an empuosa's chest. Perfect shot, I thought.

I noticed that Ray had entered the battlefield. It's been so long since I've seen him. A few weeks, maybe. Watching him at the corner of my eye, I continued firing arrows, and called over to him. "Hey Ray! Is everything okay?"

I ran into the battle, following Jasper whom was a few inches ahead of me. "Whoa," I commented. This battle was huge. Heck, it might have been bigger than the ones last time. Dang, how are we possibly going to pull off this?

I unsheathed my celestial bronze dagger and ran into the thick of the fight. "Come on Jasper," I said. Staying by his side, I slashed my dagger at a few heckhounds and empuosas. Nice, I might not be that bad at all. Considering the fact that I've been at camp for five years, I had a huge improvement.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm

"Everything is fine!" I yelled back.Then I shot a harpy,and before it disintegrated it looked hilarious.There was an arrow sticking out of it's face.Plus it looked shocked.

"Yeah.But that voice is weird." I said."I didn't imagine it,right?" I asked while I was fighting.The the voice again:'Oh,you didn't imagine me.You aren't creative enough.'

I sat,knocked out,wishing being knocked out wasn't so boring.How was I consious but unconsious at the same time?Weird,very weird.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Sniping. Didn't think I'd ever be doing this, Brandon thought. Instead of being right in the midst of the fight, he was sitting in a pine tree, staring through the scope of Chris Talbot's hunting rifle. Brandon was a pretty good shot, but he was not a sniper. Nevertheless, he had been talked into filling Chris' role of designated marksman, and he was careful to watch his back. No sense getting hit from behind like Chris did.
"Scratch...eh, no one's counting anyway," Brandon murmured, putting a bullet through the head of a Laistrygonian.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 pm

"This has been my first battle in some time." I think to myself. "I could be getting a little rusty". Before I can continue that thought, a hellhound charges up to me. I draw my bow, take aim and fire, all before he can take another three steps. The arrow peirces his forhead, and flies away in a shower of dust. "Look's like I've still got it."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I begin some preparations for spells I might use in the battle. "Ω θεά Εκάτη, δώσε μου τη δύναμη να χτυπήσει τους εχθρούς μου!" I shout to the heavens. A Keres, a death demon, sprang up to attack me. On instinct a cry left my lips. "Φωτιά μπουλόνι!" A spark of fire leaves my finger tips, and soon grows itno a full fire ball. It strikes the Keres in the chest hurtling it back. It slams into a tree and explodes into yellow dust.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Jasper could only nod as he finally killed a hellhound. He looked at her straight in the eye. "We need to save her!" he yelled over the noise of the battle. He pointed at Zeus' fist, where a girl laid. Obviously, it was useless, but Jasper being his loyal self couldn't let her die.

Zin grabbed the nearest thing to block off another hit. Luckily, it was another sword from a fallen demigod. "Uh, now is a good time for some back up!" she yelled, and the Minotaur grinned. Defeat wasn't an option, but her energy was fading fast.

MJ limped to the infirmary. Hacking her way there, she helped everyone she could. "Anyone need more help?" she asked.

"It-it's dark." she coughed. The demigod couldn't atleast grant her of a more painless death. Instead, he took the pleasure of making it worst. She weakly tried to fight more, but the blood she's loosing is too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Darren "JJ" Tempest

After crushing a hellhound, with my golden apple that had transformed into a sledgehammer, I hear a huge roar. A cyclops about three times my size spotted me. Oh gods. I turn to face the monster, looking it in it's big blue eye. "Suck it." I mutter as I charge. The cyclops charges me, too, which I wasn't expecting. Bracing myself for impact, my apple turns into a shield with a spear poking out in the middle. The cyclops stops and picks me up. Soon, I was 18 feet off of the ground. I close my eyes and pray to the gods.

No such luck.

The cyclops looks me over for a second. Finding no intrest in me, he lets me go. I guess it was my time. It seems that the fall was in slow motion. I swear, I could feel my heart stop when I fell. As I feel myself dying, I smile softly. No more being made fun of. No more ridicule. Then everything faded out, and I went limp.

I was dead.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:35 pm

I got distracted by all the things happening around me at once. I see fellow half-bloods dieing, getting injured and fighting on. I hear growling all around me. I got surrounded by about 4 hell hounds while I zoned out. "You stupid idiot." I mutter to myself. I draw my bow, knock an arrow and take aim at the first hellhound. They all pounce, and time goes by in slow motion. I let the arrow fly, and it kills one hellhound. I beat a second back with my bow, and stab another with an arrow in my hand. I throw my bow down, and rip my switch-blade from my boot. I hurl it at the fourth hellhound. I think I'm done and go to pick up my bow, until I remeber the hellhound I only beat back. It jumps at me knocking me to the ground. It begins to cut through my breastplate, and would have killed me if I didn't stab it with the arrow I still had in my left hand. I was losing blood though, and I only have time to make a quick prayer to my father before I pass out.

A few more hellhounds come up, but are easily dispatched by my magic. I can't keep up this pace for long though, magic drains me too much. Soon I will barely be able to cast. This forces me to resorts to my least favourite method for fighting. With my spear. " φωτιά μαγεύουν." I mutter to myself, and the spear I carry with me is suddenly glowing red. A hellhound comes at me and I thrust forward killing it. The monster exploded in a ball of fire thanks to the enchantment
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Here I was. New kid in camp and running (late) into battle. I start fighting monsters with my knife. A hellhound pounced on me. "Ahh!" While I was falling I swipe my knife through it and gold dust fall all over me. I had scratches but I was OK. I start fighting again.

I'm not ready for this yet. My sister just died in a battle. I did NOT want ot be here. But I was. I slash and stab with all my might. I look around and see a died kid. "Oh gods I am NOT ready to be out here yet.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I slipped out into the forest. These battles were too much. I jabbed an enemy half-blood in the stomach with Stoughle and stole his sword. I stabbed a fury with Stoughle and a harpy with the enemy half-blood's sword.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:04 pm

How could I be unconsious,but still aware of my surrondings?I was seriously confused.Maybe I was dreaming.Maybe I was insane.

I turned toward where the voice was coming from."Who are you?!" I screamed at it.It said:'Even if I told you,you wouldn't know.' Why the heck did it insult me in every sentence?

I put away my bow.Unsheathing my sword,I ran toward an empousi.I fough with it.Yawning,insulting,be overconfident,what else is new?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 pm

I clutch my dagger nervously, this was my first battle and I had a sickening feeling that I wasn't ready for it. I fingered my bracelet of snow nervously, I notice that it's starting to melt, it did that whenever I was nervous. I slash a hellhound and run towards an enemy demigod
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:22 pm

An ememy half blood approaches this time. I have no moral problems with killing this traitor of the gods but his skill might be too much for me. We have a long, uninterupted battle. I feint one way with the butt of my spear and then slash at him. He sees it and blocks with his sword. He lunges and I try to block him, but I'm too slow. The sword stabs into my right side. I fall down in pain. He gets ready to deliver the killing blow. "Yo underestimate me don't you." I manage to get out. I begin to shout what I think will be my final spell of the battle. "Κόλαση!!" I yell. Suddenly before his sword swing hits me, a huge collumn of flame shoots from the ground. The half blood is instantly reduced to ashes, as well as four dracaena, as well as a giant. I am about to pass out, but I realise I need to get off the battlefield. I manage to get up, and drag another unconsious half-blood nearby all the way to the woods where I fall unconcious and lie beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

OOC:Is ther person you dragged Noah?if not,then ignore this)

I felt myself being dragged.I sensed the woods.I knew this place.My favorite place in the world.The person didn't seem hostile.

The effects seemed to have worn off.I took off my cloak and looked at the dude insulting me.He had spiky orange hair.About my size.A bit taller.He had a cloak like mine."Kyle!" I said with a voice of utter shock.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:50 pm

I didn't want to fight. I thought about June and waned renange. "ARRRR! NO MERCY!" I start slah and stabbing harder. I kill five hellhounds. I see a enamy demigod. The one that killed June. "ARRRGH!!!!" I slash and stab at him. He dogges me every time then stabs me. "Ahh. Ouch!" I fall from the pain and manage a faint "Help." before I pass out.

"MAY!" I screem as I see her fall. I rush to her and and up having to befend her from monsters. Another hellhound ponces on me nocking me to the ground and this time it nocks me out.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm

After stabbing my sword through the chest of an empuosa, I turned to Kai, who seemed to have a startled expression on his face. "Kai, what's wrong?" I questioned. I directed my attention to where he was looking at. There before us stood a boy with orange hair, and a cloak like Kai's. Kai had exclaimed Kyle, so obviously, the kid's name was Kyle. I remained silent, and observed the battlefield in case of any incoming monsters.

"Well, come on, Jasper!" I exclaimed. "Let's go!" I began sprinting toward the girl perched on Zeus' fist. A cyclops quickly jumped in my way, however. Nonetheless, I raised my dagger in a position that was close to my chest, but not so close. Hacking, I missed, unfortunately. As I was midway through a slash, it swapped it's large arm at me, leading me to crash into a tree. I didn't let this stop me, though. I charged forward, my dagger aimed at it's chest. It swapped it's arm one more, but I quickly evaded the assult. As I did so, I thrusted my dagger into it's chest, letting the cyclops disinegrate into dust.

"Well, I'm happy to see you're alright, Ray," I replied. "Things have kind of seemed boring at camp ever since Melina and Kai left, and I haven't seen you in a while." I questioned myself on why I was having a normal conversation when we were clearly in one of the largest battles that we've had since forever. I shot another arrow, piercing the heart of a cyclops that was attacking one of my comrads. Reaching for my quiver, which I must've done about five million times already, I readied my bow and arrow, and shot it at a heckhound.

Being my spunky, and I must admit, mindless self, I charged into the battle with my stygian iron sword raised. Yeah, you'd think I would've known by now what to do in battle, well, you're wrong. If I didn't work in the armory so much (which I've skipped out on a bunch of times) I'd probably would have been able to figure out what I'm doing. Well, I guess that's what happens when you spend too much time in the arena, beach, and tons of other places excluding the armory. At least I've picked up a few sword techniques, though. I guess I might not be that helpless.

I chanted a few words in ancient Greek, which you can obviously tell is a spell. After all was said and done, a few whips of a black darkness crushed my enemies, which were three harpies, a cyclops, two heckhounds, and an empuosa. The tip of my staff flared as I commanded the spell, but the glow slowly dimished, thenstarted up again as I chanted another spell. I'm sure you get the point.

Charging after a few harpies, I raised my dagger and hacked. When I did so, the wing of a harpy fell to the ground, and the creature disinegrated. Slashing and cleaving at the other two, they fell as well. One more was left. I followed as it retreated to a tree in the thick of battle. It haulted, and turned to face me. Charging, I thrusted my dagger, and the harpy disinegrated.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Jasper hacked with all he had. Sprinting and dodging all incoming attacks, he finally made it to Zeus' fist. "Hold on!" he thought and threw his only sword to the enemy demigod. Luckily, it his him square in the chest. Unluckily, he just threw away his only offence and defence. And at the same moment, an emposi attacked from behind, slashing every exposed flesh he got. "Ahh!" he groaned, trying to Throw her off.

She felt very heavy. Like the world was pressing on her, choking and closing in. "Must..save...Zin.." she muttered and coughed some more. All she needed now was a chance to talk to her. Or even tell the others to save Zin. She knew she was going to die. But she just need more time to pass the message.

Fear forgotten, Candice hacked through the army. She avoided the demigods but proceede to kill the monsters. In her war form, she looks more of an Ares rather than of Demeter.

Zin commanded for wind. Minotaur long gone, she was now killing everything. No matter how weak she bacame, she still summoned everything to help. 'Hope your alright Gen' she thought. Sweat stung her eyes and her knee buckled, but she still kept on fighting. A cyclops, being heavier than the rest charged her, knocking her toa tree. She felt the air in her lungs disappear. Spots dancing in her sight, she managed to stand on
her feet. Praying to her father, she summoned the trees to grow around the cyclops. It gave a muffled cry as the trees cover it's nose and with a poof it disapeared. Zin smiled weakly and cried out. She felt her side and wrinkled her nose. 'Yep. Broken ribs and internal injuries.' she said and crawled behind a bush to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next