Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I sat next to Kai."You alright?" He didn't answer."Oh my gods... WAKE UP!" I yelled.He was breathing.But why wouldn't he wake up?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:32 pm

I ran over Kai and placed one arm on his chest. He was breathing, thank the gods. I started to pray silently to my mother, Athena. I had no idea why, she wasn't the goddess of healing. I always used her as a last resort, though. I've always wanted to make her proud, but trying to help my boyfriend, whom was a son of Hades, might not please her. After all, she's basically a maidan, and I don't really think she'd want me dating. I never really thought about that until now.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

I follwed behind Mike, and ran into the battlefield. I raised my sword and began slashing monsters, I killed a harpy, and watched it dissintigrate. I turned and looked at Jovan, "Where did Mike go, he was just ahead of us?" I asked him sounding worried

I pulled out my swords and attacked an enemy demi-god, I stabbed his chest, then kicked him to the ground. I turned around and parried another attack from the enemy. I looked at Falcon, "I hope he's alright, I cant believe he dissappeared like that." I shouted ove my shoulder, as I turned again to face a hellhound.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:46 am

Jasper grunted as he finally finished off the emposi. "Victoria?!" he called out over the raging battle. For him, getting lost in the middle of this chaos wasn't really a benifit. He trudged over a fallen demigod, not looking if he knew him or not, but grasp the tilt of his sword. 'A little out of balance, but this should be alright.' he thought.

Blood still pouring out of her abdomen, Gen rolled off the boulders and landed with a thud and a scream on the grass. 'Not much time left. Need to warn her.' she thought and urged on, trying to find Zin.

Candice was not happy. Not happy at all. Several cuts in all parts of her body were oozing green substance. Poison. Vision blurring and body burning, she crawaled on the ground, waiting for someone to help, or atleast some shelter over the battle. "Medic...please.help" she mumbled against the clash of metal around her.

Zin was closer to death than what she experienced before. Sure, she wasn't really externally wounded, aside from gashes here and there, but she could feel herself dying, slowly. Her breathing was shallow, and her hearing was muffled, and the worst part of it, she was still consious. She could still feel the pain, the agony. Oh how she wanted for it to stop. But it wouldn't. Now she's trapped in the middle between life and death. "Help." she groaned.

MJ felt bad. Not because of her wounds, but because she wasn't any help at all in these times of need. But still ,she urged herself to help. She passed a couple (Melina and Kai) and raced to them, wincing everytime her leg flexed. "OI! Need some help there!" she shouted at them.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 am

I kept my eyes on Kai's expressionless face, and my hand on his chest. Slashing at a few enemies that came close, they all fell to the ground and disinegrated. After finishing off a harpy, I redirected my attention to Kai. He seemed like he wasn't waking up. I was sure he was still breathing, I just hoped he didn't end up in the infirmary again, or worse, died.

"Jasper, I'm over here!" I shouted. I scanned the girl (Gen's) injuries. She seemed like she had taken heavy damage, which might explain why she was perched on Zeus' fist. "Come quick!"

A few enemy demigods came charging at me, all the same age, possibly. I raised my celestial bronze sword and deflected all of their attacks one by one. How could these guys even think about joining Cronus' army? Camp gave them a home, and they're willing enough to destroy it? After slaughtering the last demigod, I heard a familier voice groan in pain. That was Zin's voice, the girl that I met at the stables a few weeks ago. I turned behind me, and there she was, laying on the ground. Rushing over to her, I asked,
Zin, what happend to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:07 am

Kronos' army pushes forward. The number of monsters and enemy demigods that have fallen is easily made up for. Their numbers seem to nearly double in size. When did Kronos gather so many followers?

Ace Ashfield

Wow, that had made them angry. Avoiding some people who tried to grapple with me or something, I stabbed and whirled, taking down a few enemies with my sword. Then I swatted away some fly that decided to come up to me right at that moment. The brief distraction had been enough. While the army pushed forward, some guy came slamming into me and I swear, my ribs would be bruised forever or something. Groaning, I crumpled in a little bit. Looked like the guy wasn't done though, he lifted his foot to stamp on me and succeeded with that.

Ouch, my right hand. Rolling out of the way (much to the protest of my ribs) to avoid further injury, I grabbed some knife blindly before stabbing him in the leg with it. He seemed to get paralyzed or something, so I took that opportunity to crawl away like a ninja and go to safety or something.

Felix Haywood

Heart beating rapidly, I slashed blindly left and right. I was aware that I was bound to get hurt but I'd fight and stand on my own two feet for as long as I could, dang it. I fought for some time until I let my guard down. Feeling a sharp pain in my lower left leg and then my back, I turned to find myself face-to-face with another demigod. One that was supposed to be our own. Their face... I'd never be able to forget it. Somehow, I felt so betrayed, although such things weren't supposed to be such a big surprise anymore.

Alicia Oakley

Crouching on the ground, I poured over my blueprints while Fletcher stood and bashed down anything that got too close. "Are you done yet?!" He asked in an agitated way, shooting a pointed look over his shoulder at me. "Patience, young grasshopper." I said, holding up a hand placatingly. He gave some indignant snort before smashing aside some hellhound that tried to give him a bear hug. "Where'd that saying even come from?" He asked, not turning as he stabbed some enemy half-blood. "TV show called 'Kung Fu' that ran from 1972 to 1975." I stated, not looking up from the plans. "Oh nice."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 am

I couldn't believe it.Kai would probably end up in the infirmary now.That wasn't supposed to happen!He might even die!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:46 am

Sam Beckham

I appeared out of nowhere in the Battlefield, coincidentally right next to Fletcher and Alicia, a sort of "whooshing" sound accompanying my arrival. I crouched down and looked over the blueprints. "Hey Alicia, hey Fletcher." I greeted them. "Nice... how long's this whole thing going to take then?" I asked, my eyebrows arched as I kicked a shrieking empousa in the stomach, without looking up from the blueprints. "Hold on, I'll be right back." I said, giving them a quick nod, and vanishing from the air. I appeared right on top of a hellhound, the noise of the Battle now ringing in my ears louder than when I was with Fletcher and Alicia. "Woops!" I shouted. I looked around me, and shrugged. "I guess this works too." I noted, my eyes filled with amusement as some traitors attempting to shish kabob me with arrows. I narrowly dodged them. "Quit it, you failures." I growled, unsheathing a celestial bronze knife from my pocket. I looked at it for a split second. "Huh, I wonder how I got this." Without contemplating it, I jumped off the hellhound's back and slashed one of the guy's nose off. "Got your nose. Literally." I told him, picking it up and chucking it at him. I then appeared back where Fletcher and Alicia were.

"Stupid enemy demigods. I got one of their noses. That's an accomplishment, right?" I grinned and flopped down, the impact of disappearing and appearing catching up to me. "Alright, so what do we got here?"

Cody Perennial

I stood in the midst of it all, summoning countless plants all at one time, slashing out with any thorns I could think of. Although I didn't want to admit it, little by little my strength was waning. Soon I'd be completely weak, and would be overcome by monsters. Better now that I get out while I still can. And yet, something told me that I had to stick with it until the very end. Monsters continued to pour out of the entrance to the Labyrinth. I flattened to the ground as a dracaena attempted to tackle me. I looked behind me at the frazzled monster and nodded curtly, vines springing up and tying her to the ground, slowly tightening until she couldn't breathe. It wasn't generally a thing for me to do regularly, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I got up, still looking at the now strangled dracaena, my heart now about to leap out of my chest. I was weakening; slowly but surely. By this time I new I had to get to the outskirts of the Battlefield and assist the others from there. I attempted to sprint, but soon realized my legs had worn out. I stood where I was - I couldn't move. I turned my head just as a large hellhound pounced on me and grabbed my leg. The giant mutt dragged me away from where I just had seen Sam, Fletcher, and Alicia, and towards the entrance to the Labyrinth. "Oh for Pete sake, this is so cheesy. Great, juuuuust great. This is how I'm going to die? I don't think so." I narrowed my eyes, hundreds of vines springing up from my side and sweeping backwards, tripping the hellhound. The huge dog lost it's grip on me, and I used the last bit of energy inside of me to duck into the trees, bumping into someone and falling to the ground.

"Watch it, Perennial." Adrian grumbled. I could see his eyes in the gloom - they looked distant, not too mention worn out. I was about to say something, but he raised a finger. He closed his eyes sullenly, and collapsed. I bolted up, then realized he hadn't randomly spazzed on me, but was working his weird Hades voodoo stuff. I looked to the Battlefield, and my eyes widened in shock. There was now a fairly medium sizes crevice right in the center of the Battlefield. Something told me NOT to go near it. You can bet I obeyed that. I saw it sucking in anything that came near it. But just as soon as it came, it vanished. As far as I saw, it had only gotten three empousa and a hellhound in there. I looked back at Adrian, his face was chalk white, and his eyes looked even more tired; like a child of Hypnos. I decided to leave him be, and crept along the trees, once more, bumping into another person.

"Sup Cody." Adam greeted me, yawning, crouched down and looking from the trees. He looked exhausted too. "You been working your Monos magic?" I inquired, raising my eyebrows. "Yeah, it's extremely exhaust--" It was just then that he blacked out and started snoring. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. I crept on through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:25 pm

On the way to the med tent, I hadn't seen it coming. I don't even know how but it just kinda hit me in the side of the head. I didn't see it but it felt like a giant brick. I fell to the ground, barely alive to see an enemy demigod cackling above me. "No...I didn't come this far in my life just to be killed by you!" I hissed taking what energy I had to kick her feet out from under her. It didn't work. She only jumped and then stabbed me in the stomach. I gasped as she got me again. I wasn't going to live this. I knew it. "Sam!" I screamed with the little energy I had. She ran away, assuming I was dead after the third strike. I was a fighter, but even I couldn't survive this.

Last edited by Whatsername on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 pm

~Thanks for warning be ahead of time... I probably would have gone crazy. xD

I heard my name across the Battlefield, and froze where I was. "Zan," I whispered in horror. Immediately I ditched Alicia and Fletcher and sprinted all the way over to where Zan lay, half dead already. I probably could have traveled by air, but that seemed just a bit cheesy. My eyes flitted to the knife wedged in her stomach, and my own stomach did a flip flop. It was in there, alright - deep. Even I doubted she would survive, but I couldn't let her know that.

"Oh Gods Zan, who did this to you?" I said, my eyes narrowed and a danger over-the-edge look in my eye as they darted around our surroundings. I took her hand. "It's alright Zan, you'll be fine, don't worry. I'll run and grab an emergency kit." I said, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead and popping into thin air, coming back within a split second with a kit.

"Please let me know how to work one of these things." I muttered to myself as I opened up the container. My eyes flickered to the knife again. "Oh right, gotta take that out." I said, grimacing as I took hold of the knife. So... I'm probably not going to be a doctor when I grow up. Big deal. I slowly took it out, being as careful as I could. The knife was--nevermind, not going to describe it. Just think of the worst thing possible, and multiply it by a lot. Then you'll feel how I'm feeling as I stare at the blood-covered jagged knife.

A layer of sorrow covered my eyes. I kissed her on the lips softly. "You'll live, I promise." But my voice faltered as I said that; I couldn't look her in the eyes and say that. I just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 pm

I was slowly slipping away from reality towards death. My sword lay next to me as blood gushed all over it. That was gonna be hard to clean off. I heard an anguished cry as I saw my son's head looming over me. Tears streamed down his cheeks, "Mom..." He whispered. He only called me that when something was seriously wrong. I gingerly reached up and carressed his face, "Des'll take care of you now." I gasped through my teeth. My vision was tinted with red.
"No! Mom hang on! I'll get an Apollo child over her-"
"Will, stoppit. Don't be dumb. I'm dying."
"But m-"
"Don't argue with me." I let my eyes closed as I heard his copious sobs wrack his body. My eyelids snapped back open. "Would let me die peacefully?" I snapped one last time before I actually did die. I closed my eyelids again and saw "the light". Although I hated her, my mother was there. And Uncle Chris. I raced over to Uncle Chris as he hugged me tightly.
"You died a hero." He whispered into my hair. Chris had practically raised me.
"Do I go to Elysium?"
"Duh." He said smiling as he patted my hair. I didn't mind the fact that I was leaving everyone that I loved behind. They'd be here someday. Will, Maddie, Sam, Baylee, Stephanie, Wesley, Nathaniel, Johnny, and eventually Des. Even though she'd probably kick and scream the whole way here. I grinned at that thought. Hey, at least there'd be cookies in hell.

Will looked up at his mother's boyfriend. "Sam. She's gone." He whispered taking Sam's shoulder and breaking down. Will's entire body shook with rage as a lightning flash ripped through the sky and vaporized six monsters at once. His hands shook badly. His arms quivered as he stood and screamed curses at the sky, the wind blowing fiercly around his head.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 pm

As I worked on treating Kim's concussion,I thought.This wasn't safe.We were out in the open while I was treating her.We needed to get farther back,so we wouldn't be attacked.I looked back."We gotta get outta here." I said."It's hard to treat them in the open.Let's head for the infirmary.Help me carry them back."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:48 pm

"Kai, wake up," I wispered in a shaky voice. Gods, was I scared. Suppose he died in a few minutes. He was still breathing, but that can't stop anything. I just hope he wouldn't end up in the infirmary, or die.

"Alright," I replied to Ray. As I spoke, I let go of another arrow and pierced the chest of an empuosa. Once done, I helped Ray pick Kimberly's body up off the ground and into the infirmary.

I swerved through an obstacle of monsters and enemy demigods, swinging my sword in all directions. An enemy demigod, about my age, attempted to strike me in the chest with his sword, but I deflected it with mine. As he hacked at my arm, I evaded the attack, and pushed him to the ground, and he dropped his sword somewhere in the dirt. I walked toward him and raised my sword, ready to attack, but something caught me off guard. The next thing I knew was gravity pulling me to the ground. This only meant one thing:

I was dead.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I grip my dagger even harder and start to feel dizzy as I look around and notice all the blood and the particles of monster guts/dust in the air. " Is this really worth it " I murmur to myself as I look around the battlefield. I halfheartedly slash an enemy demigod and stab him, flinching as he falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:44 pm

As I brought them to the infirmary,I saw a body on the ground.It was familiar.Noah's body!He seemed knocked out.I picked him up too,and caught up quickly.

I fought any incoming monsters.This made me mad.Furious,even.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 pm

I kept fighting hard, I slashed and ducked and rolled. I had lost sight of Jovan, I hoped he was doing fine. I felt myself get hit hard on the back, I went flying across the ground. I landed in a heap, pain searedin my back and leg. I felt blood dripping down my back, I turned and saw a large gash. The sight of my own blood made me feel sick. I cried out loudly hoping someone would hear me, the pain was excrutiating.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Samuel Anders tore through the enemy ranks. His sword was a blur of motion, his rifle spewing rounds to the point of overheating. Countless monsters disintegrated before him, and he hadn't even used his son of Hades powers yet.
Then he spied two people standing above a body stained with red. As he got closer, he realized he recognized that body. It was Roxanne Michaels, daughter of Zeus.
Samuel rushed over, seeing that the Zeus cabin leader had been slain in battle. He didn't know her too well, but they had talked once. She had shown him an impressive stash of weapons.
Weapons that may have saved your life, Samuel thought as a rare feeling crept over him. Regret. She had been a skilled fighter. She had even run his assault course before.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:10 pm

I gasped as I walked out and saw a boy on the ground. I ran over to him. "Hold still, I needa put you to sleep. It'll be... better." I said. I put my hands on his chest and made him sleep. I picked him up and ran to the infirmary.

I ran over from my position in a tree to see Roxanne. She was limp, just laying there. "Somebody pick her up! We're not just gonna leave her here. Bring her to the Burial Shroud or something!" While I was saying this, I was stabbed in the leg, and fell to the ground next to Roxanne. I really saw how pale she was. I was too freaked out to look at her dead body. I got up and limped to the tree where I was at. Cadil was there and she could help me get to the infirmary.

I climbed down and helped Dari limp deep into the forest. I used the shadows to travel without monsters seeing us. I had a nymph help us. We finally got there and she fell on the floor.

OOC: The Hermes kid, orange color

Last edited by Selene on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:12 pm

OOC:What boy did you take to the infirmary?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC: Selene, which charrie are you helping?

BIC
I slashed my sword fast, I countered the enemy's attack, I managed to knock his sword out of his hand. I kicked him in the chest sending him flying. I turned and defended myself against several other attacks. By the time I had finished I realized that Hunter was gone. I started panicking, first Mike then Hunter, I didnt know where either of them were. I was beginning to get worried.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

~Ya sorry. See ya there.~
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Hale Drem

I stand up, but I am wobbly. I had heard that Zan had died. No. That couldn't be true. I had spoken with her just this morning!

On the slow, rough walk over to Zan, something accrued to me. Was this how people felt when I briefly died? Maybe it was, but maybe it wasn't. I wasn't as popular as the Zeus cabin leader. Zan was heroic, and a brave, strong friend. I would have a lot of things to do before I came close to being as great as Zan.

When I arrived, seeing Will and Sam, I realized the gossipers were right. Zan was dead. "Oh. Oh no. Will, I'm so sorry. This . . . This is horrific. If there's anything I can do . . . Anything at all . . ." I might have lost a friend, but Will had lost his mom.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 pm

I was slashing monsters left and right when I noticed a lot of campers that were in no shape to fight just lying around in pain. It broke my heart to see them but I kept fighting." Get the wounded out of here!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Too bad that made a lastrgonian(sp?) giant notice me. He charged like a bull but just like a bull he wasnt smart enought to stop moving in the same direction. I side stepped at the last minute and slashed him into dust. "Anyone need Nectar!?!" I screamed. Sure my position was given away but there were wounded campers. I ran in the direction of the rocks were the aphrodit camper had been hoping he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 pm

I ran into the battlefield, I strung my bow and notched an arrow. I let one fly, it hit its mark the neck of a harpy. I nothced another one, and let it fly, it too hit its mark, this time an enemy demi-god. I kept doing this until most of the monsters around me were dead. I looked around for Hale, I knew he had come down here but I couldnt see him. I hoped he was alright

I heard footsteps, my eyes flew open. I saw the figure of a girl standing there. "Who are you, what do you want?" I asked, my voice pained. I gripped my sword tightly and tensed to defend myself, pain shot up my arm, but I stayed prepared.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

" its okay. Im not an enemy Im just glad your alive" I said in a soothing voice. His arm looked pretty bad. I grabbed some bandages and rapped his arm up." Im gonna feed you some nectar okay?" I said unscrewing the canteen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next