Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:02 pm

As I noticed Kai return to conciousness, my anger slowly eroded, but I kept my sword raised in case of any attacks. "Kai, are you alright?" I asked, my eyes locked on the battlefield. I tried to read the expression on his face, but I was unsure on whether he felt normal or not. Returning my gaze to the battlefield, I watched for monsters and enemy demigods that attempted to come our way. So far, there were none, but I knew that pretty soon there would be.

"Jasper," I said solemly, "I'm so sorry. I . . . I don't know what to say." I knew what it was like to lose someone close to you, but not the way Jasper did. When I left for Camp Half-Blood, I was leaving all of my friends that were still living. He, on the other hand, had watched his friend die right in front of his eyes. If I ever had to go through that, I'd never be able to sleep again. I'd probably dream about it as a recurring nightmare every night.

After Ray and I had finished carrying Kimberly off to the infirmary, I plopped myself up on to a nearby tree. Reaching for my quiver, I grabbed an arrow and readied it on my bow. Once that task was completed, I fired, and the arrow head struck the head of a cyclops. The creature fell to the ground and disinegrated, and I continued my assult on another group of monsters.

My celestial bronze staff flared as I had just finished off an enemy demigod. By now, I was running out of energy, and required another source of offense if I was going to stay in this fight. I had already used all of the spells that I know of, and if I just kept repeating the same spell, I'd easily deplete of energy.

I noticed that the enemy demigod had left his sword lying on the ground. Well, I guess that'll do. It was kind of ridiculous to see that lying on the floor while I was so dramatically tired from all of my magic and witchcraft. Well, it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

The Cyclops roar deafened Samuel, but not even that could distract him for long. He stopped only to see a son of Hermes slash his way out of a Cyclops' leg and didn't even wonder how the guy had gotten in there. All it meant to him was one less to deal with.

"Booyah! Takedown!" Magnus rushed to Sam's side, spraying at the other monsters with his squad automatic weapon. "I was prepared to blast that big goon, but apparently I didn't need to. Nicely done, man. The ripping out of his leg-especially wicked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:49 pm

The fall of the Cyclops and the steadily increasing confidence of the campers appears to dishearten Kronos' army. While not completely fleeing, they are noticeably inching backwards, their fighting become less offensive and more defensive. Now is our chance to charge and claim victory.

(( Alright, start to finish up your role playing, guys. ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 pm

"Umm.. I think so." I said."But I'm not sure.I have this weird feeling.Like something is gonna show up at any moment.Not a normal monster,like,something else."

I was weaponless.My old friend.He was one of my best friends,in fact.Now he was going to kill me.So much for friendship.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 pm

I sigh in relief as I notice the Enemy slowly retreating, I smile triumphantly to myself , and quietly sheathe my dagger, I'd fall back and let the rest of the campers go after the retreating enemy, I had no desire to destroy them. I pull my hair into a pony tail and start to walk towards the end of the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

I took a moment to look back at Kai and nod at him. "Alright, if what you say is true, then I'll keep an eye out." Redirecting my attention to the battlefield, I noticed a hellhound advancing towards me. I was ready this time, no one is dying on me. Not anymore!

I swung my sword more vigorously than I ever have before. I felt so enraged, but why? Was it because of the death of the girl that had saved me earlier- the girl that I didn't even know? How could I possibly have even the slightest bit of emotion for someone I didn't even know? Sure, we were family, of course, but I still didn't really know her. It didn't make sense. Maybe it was grattitude, maybe.

The hellhound wimpered as my sword my contact with it's paw. It wasn't enough to kill it, but the next shot I made was definietly enough. Hacking at it's head, My sword made a clean cut, and the hellhound fell to the ground, disinegrated.

Cronus' army is almost on the verge of retreating. Yes! We're going to win! That was all I could think of as I swerved through an obstacle of monsters and enemy demigods, taking them all down one by one. Moments later, something stopped me in my tracks. It was a cyclops.

I raised my celestial bronze sword, and commanded a few sparks of lightning to dance to life on my blade. The cyclops roared at the sight, and then swung it's large, grusome arm at me, but I quickly evaded. After that, I advanced forward on the creature, and hacked as soon as I was in close-quarters with the monster. It left a slight cut on the cyclops's ankle, so I was forced to fly up and land on his head. Once all was said and done, I flipped my sword over, so that the hilt was facing upward and the blade down, and I planted my sword into the cyclops's head. It came tumbling down, and soon enough, disinegrated to ashes.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

The enemy came at me.He was moving fast.I had no weapons.I couldn't outrun him;the monsters were everywhere.I didn't yell.I didn't think to.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

I continued to slash through the enemy, killing a few hellhounds. I ended up face to face with an enemy demi-god. I sneered at him, and charged. I swung my sword and clashed with his. I pushed my sword, forcing him backwards. I drew my second sword, and slashed at his unprotected arm. I cut him deep, then he knocked my sword out of my hand. I ducked down as he slashed at my chest. As i was down, I low cut at his legs. At the same time I put weight on him. I felt him fall to the ground, I watched as his sword flew throught the air. Quickly I stood up, and stabbed his chest. "Thats what you get for attacking our camp, and betraying everyone here." I screamed at him, as I watched him die. I looked around and saw that the enemy was beginning to retreat, I looked around for Mike, and Falcon but saw neither of them.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I slowly regained conciosness. I had gone way beyond my limits and I was paying for it.I reached for my canteen unscrewed the led took a big gulp and felt alot better. I grabbed my sword and my dagger and looked around. They were slowly retreating. That was good. I looked around to see if anyone needed any help and noticed a camper about to get attacked(Kyle) Itook out my spell book and directed my spell at the demigod aboout to attack him."fall!!I shouted. It was a more directed version of the big fall wich made one fall down.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

"Thanks!" I yelled to Minerva and ran from the enemy demi-god.Eventually I got to my sword.The enemy demi-god got up and retreated.But in the distance,I heard:"YOU WILL DIE,ONE DAY KYLE JAMES.YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BETRAYED THE ARMY OF KRONOS."
"So much for friendship." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Once I had finished my battle, I turned around to Kai. "Kai, don't you think we should, uh, well, you know. Help Kyle?" I gestured to Kyle and the enemy. Clearly, he was in a lot of trouble. I was sure he was being attacked mainly because he betrayed Cronus. I mean, they probably should've caught on by now, unless they were stupid. Unfortunetly, it doesn't seem like that's the case.

After I had finished speaking, it appeared that a Hecate child had saved him. I guess camp was finally beginning to trust him. As Kyle started sprinting into the distance, a voice called out to him declaring death upon him. I turned to Kai with the same look I had before, telling him that it was probably a good idea to assit Kyle.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:17 pm

" Your welcome!" I shouted back. This was the first time my spells had been used for good and I suddenly felt bubbly inside. Weird. The enemy was retreating at a fast pace. I sheathed my sword felling calm for the first time today.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm

I turned my attention back on Minerva, "dont think im giving up this easy, just because everyone else is retreating doesnt mean im done fighting." I said. I charged her and slashed my sword down. "I am going to kill you before I finish." I added
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:22 pm

I nodded."Yeah.We should help him.He is my friend after all." I said.I was smiling,like I trusted him again.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:23 pm

" Oh no your not." I said. the son of pontos was going at it again and this time I was ready. I unsheathed my sword wich met his with a clang." You are going to die unless you retreat.Which will you choose die fighting or prolong your measly existence?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 pm

I swung hard, attempting to disarm her. I again blinded her with water, at the same time I used my other sword, and aimed a hit at her chest, hoping to kill her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:31 pm

This time I was ready for his water two sword attack. I had learned to adapt to people fighting skills from my dad. I jumped backward barely missing his second sword and in an instant I thew my dagger straight at his heart. He was going to die by my hand.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm

"It-It's okay." he said, voice cracking at the start. But instead of crawling inTo a ball and stop fighting, Jasper attacked all those monsters that tried to flee. It was dishonorable, of coarse attacking the retreating, but he had to realease all the pain that built its way into his whole body. 'For Gen' he thought and finished off a demigod.

Zin opened one eye. Or atleast tried. There were black spots dancing in her vision, but somehow she saw the enemy backing up. Joy filled, she tried to stand. There were times in which she almost fainted on getting on her feet, but eventually, she stood up. Limping, she opened herself into the battle with no defence. She just wanted to see how everyone was doing. But every move she made was painful. By the time she can be seen by all, she was already sweating ang her breath came out into shallow breaths.

MJ looked down. A nap was really avoiding her today. And below her tree, stood about a dozen dracean, hissing to her. "Hey." she greeted them boredly. She quickly opened up the shadow world and traveled downwards. When she got back to the field, the monsters were still hissing at the top of the tree. "Stupid monsters." she said and gripped her fallen sword. She qickly slashed all of them from their defensless backs and they disappeared immediatly. "Now, for more." she said and proceeded to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

OOC: Minerva doesnt have her dagger anymore. she already threw it at Cassius
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Hale Drem

Seeing Minerva's shot, I knew I could be blocked. Fear hit me, and I didn't know what to do, so I did the best I could. I shot a sonic arrow strait into Cassius's heart. It exploded inside of him, just as Minerva's shot missed by an inch. "Get back!" I shouted, rushing at Minerva and ramming into her, getting her away from the disaster about to happen.

I close my eyes and almost fall asleep, realizing that I was extremely weak. This might not end well, but I could only hope. I had to leave now. Otherwise, I might not stand a chance. Still, that arrow would kill him. He only had minutes. If he had last words, now were the time for them. I needed to wait and hear them. It would be rude for me to just leave him here. I had to see through his end.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

OCC:she picked it back up before.
Hale slammed into me getting me out of the arrows range." He better die" I mumbled to hale.Nobody could survive a sonic arrow in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:14 pm

I felt the arrow pierce my skin, and explode. I dropped my swords, my eyes went blank. I collapsed, "help me." I cried. "This is all a mistake, I am infact not what you think I am. I am truely a loyal camper, I was cursed by Kronos to fight against the ones I loved." I explained I gasped for air. I used my last powers to create an image in the water around us. This would confirm what I had just said.

'an image appeared in the water on the ground. It showed darkness, then you could see a drak figure. There was two kids there, then a scuffle, the younger kid (Cassius) was overcome and dissarmed. He was then knocked out. the image faded, and then came back. This time the same two boys were there, and another figure. the figure turned and faced the boys. The figure (Kronos) then approached the kneeling boy (Cassius) and placed his hands upon his head. Cassius fell to the ground, and the other boy dragged him back to a secret room.'
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:31 pm

I saw the image and ran to him. I kneeled next to him and said" If you attack me you die again." I took out a bagie full of ambroisa and stuffed his mout almost completly.I always gave second chances and he was a good fighter we could use him." Are you gonna help hale?"I asked. Maybe he didnt believe him but I did .It was imposible to lie to me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 pm

I looked up at her, "Its too late, there is nothing you can do to save this. there is one thing I want though, I want a proper burial. Maybe one day, I will be able to come back from the underworld and undo the evil I have done."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Hale Drem

"Minerva, I'm sorry. Cassius is dead. There is no saving him. Let him go. The right amount of medicine would only make him explode. I'm sorry, he died a hero. Let's give him the right burial." I bend over and pick up Cassius' fighting body. I feel him go dark, and he seems to go limp. Even though I am weak, his dead weight is lighter than I thought it would be, and I can easily run towards the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next