Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Nico post with Hurst lol.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:57 pm

I took the canteen from the girl, and took a sip. I could feel myself healing. "I need to get to the Infirmary, im useless out here now." I said. I looked around, "where is my other sword?" I asked as I sheathed one of them. "Can you help me up, and get me there?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm

" Sure.I think your sowr was thrown behind you in the woods" I said helping him up. "Come on Ill take you to the infirmary and I promise Ill get your sword."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Will looked up at the people. "It's fine. Get back to the battle." He said, his fierce expression returning as he picked his mother's limp body up like it weighed nothing. His large arm muscles flexed as he picked up her sword. He swung it around like nothing with one hand. His mother's still warm blood dripped over his shoulder. In a blur, with his Hermes powers, he was in the medic's tent. He set her dead body down on an open cot. Then he was out in a flash. Literally. He turned to the boys. "Hale, go south about four hundred yards and you'll see a group of hellhounds. They're young. Kill 'em." He turned to Sam. "Go with him." Will snapped his helmet down and ran off into the battle swinging his fury out.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Samuel took a breath and concentrated, tapping into the power of Hades. With a yell, he sent a ten-ton boulder sailing through a mixed mob of dracanae, empousai and hostile demigods, crushing dozens of them. Then he disappeared into the shadow of a tree, only to reappear behind two Laistrygonians. Two swift slashes reduced the giants to dust.
"COME ON! EAT IT!" Samuel switched back to his assault rifle, spraying wildly at about a dozen harpies coming at him from above.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Me and the aphrodite kid finally got to the infirmary.He didnt look that bad anymore but he wouldnt be able to fight."I got to go. By the way my names mini." I said sprinting off. I wished I could stay longer but there was a battle to be fought.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm

If Will was a son of Hephaestus, he'd be on fire. But he was a son of Zan. So he tapped into the power of his mother's essence and grinned when the electricity errupted from his fingertips. He slashed and dodged and swore. Your mother would be proud, a voice said in his head. He ignored it. He could almost feel Zan's hands on his, guiding his sword and his fingertips when he shot lightning. Will was draining himself, but he could only feel anger from the death.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 pm

I finally got to the battle field.I was breathing heavy and I was tired but I just kept on going. Energy is something I could think about later. I ran foward kind of like awsome nija guy.'where is awsome ninja?' I wondered. 'Probably doin awsome ninja stuff. I killed some dracenea before they even knew I was there. But an enemy demigod had noticed and I was soon locked into combat with him. He was good. 'Too good' I thought as I fell to the floof my sword gone.

Last edited by meganpurple65 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 pm

((Please don't say things like that. This is your only warning.))
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 pm

OOC: do you mean badass ninja? And if so sorry. I can chane it to awsome ninja.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:26 pm

((Yes.))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 pm

I ran into the battle, I screamed loudly. I saw many battles going on around me, and I saw many monsters disintigrate, I also saw several demi-gods, both campers and those fighting for Kronos fall. I attacked a camper (Minerva) I raised my sword and slashed down on her sword arm.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

AHHHH!!. He wounded me. I took out my dagger with my good arm and stabbed him in the leg."Take that!!"I screamed I was probably gonna die but I was gonna die fighting.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 pm

I felt the dagger hit me, I swung my sword down, aiming at her other arm. at the same time I pulled out my other sword, and aimed for her chest. I swung hard towards her chest hoping I would hit my mark.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 pm

I moved my arm away last second but there was nothing I could do about my chest. My shirt was already turning red. Before he could leave I used a last resort." Crucio" I screamed. It was an old spell my dad had taught me. It caused one to feel really horrible pain. I slowly started losing conciusneus because I had bpreformed to many spells in suh a short time.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Hale Drem

I nod at Will and take one last look at Zan's cold body. I turn and begin to run, tears spilling out of my eyes and fogging my eyesight. I couldn't believe how strong Will was being. I immediately envied him, but shot through a harpy, killing it at once. This new found anger brought me power. I was going to destroy as much as I could; for Zan. I just knew she would be proud if she could see me now.

I jumped over a demigod, one fighting for our side, and grabbed onto a tree limb, using it to fling myself forward, getting a clear shot of a young hell hound. I aim my arrow and fire, catching the first hell hound off guard. The others though, won't be so easy. They know Sam and I are here. I glance over at Sam. "Brace yourself," I gulp, staring back at the hell hounds. I could survive, I will survive. After all, a person only dies once, right?

Hurst Dellimont

A strange feeling courses through me, and I recognize it as hatred. Hatred for the cyclops, hatred for the enemy, hatred for Kronos. Carmen looked dead, she sounded dead, the air around her was dead, and yet, all I could think about was hate.

Placing a hand on Carmen's forehead and brushing back her hair, I stare at her. I can't do anything else. If I could charmspeak, I could charmspeak her back to life, but no. I had no powers except being nice looking. That was the worst power in the history of ever. Hermes kids had better powers than that! Ares kids had better powers than that! Minor gods kids had better powers than that!

But I realized then, maybe there was a way, if my mom had really blessed me with something useful. There might, just maybe, be a way. Still, if this didn't work, I had a good feeling that I would at least be satisfied.

I leaned over and kissed Carmen. All I wanted right now was the power of love, and if my stupid mom could supply me with that, then maybe Carmen had a chance. I closed my eyes and backed away from Carmen's limp body, praying for something. Hoping for love.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Carmen:

I knew I was alive, but oh so weak I didn't want to go on. I couldn't let down Hermes and my Cabin... My Cabin. I had to stay alive. I couldn't feel anything around me, even the shouts for help of the other campers was fading in and out. I knew Hurst wasn't going to let me go.

If another cyclops came back, I would die or go into a severe coma. It was not my time to pull a prank on them, I just had to get out of here. My dirty face was stained with tear streaks.

I didn't know how I did it but I sat up. I got up and instantly felt the soreness kick into my legs. I looked around and prayed to Hermes things would back off me. Like they knew were trying to destroy a Cabin Leader.

I didn't look over at Hurst but I said "I have to get outta here. The Infirma-" I couldn't finish but he knew what I meant. My left thigh burned deep inside. I gasped through clenched teeth and screamed in agony with my mouth shut. I put a hand on my hip and could barely breathe.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

the pain made me drop my swords, I fell to the ground. I was several minutes before I was able to move again. I picked myself up and grabbed my swords. I looked around and saw a boy firing arrows at the young Hellhounds nearby. I raised my swords, and charged the boy (Hale),
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I slowly regained conciuosness. I grabbed some nectar and took a long sip. I felt alot better afterwards. I grabbed my sword and dagger. The kid who had attacked me was going after hale. I ran after him and shouted."Your dead to me!!!". Now it was personal.I wouldnt be able to use crucio again but I could do something else.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 pm

I saw out of the corner of my eye, the girl. I summoned my water power from within me. I sent a wave of water towards the boy (Hale) and turned my attention on the girl. "You back for more honey?" I asked patronizingly
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 pm

"CARMEN!" I yelled. She was my sister. I ran towards her and looked at the boy there. I stood back a little. "Is.. is she okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 pm

"YES!!"I screamed swinging my sword at him. He looked about my age and he was really powerful but I didnt take s**t from anybody.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Hurst Dellimont

"She isn't okay. I need to get her to the infirmary."

My eyes are full of tears as Carmen sits up, but the tears are upset when she shows sign of pain. I look over at Chase's body, slowly going towards it and setting it far enough aside that it is camouflaged, and will stay safe until I can bury it.

Picking up Carmen, and using every ounce of my strength to do so, I begin to run. As I heard, speed was a Hermes skill. It was really a wonder that I wasn't a Hermes kid, but who knows? No one knew who my dad was. Maybe it really was Hermes.

I trip on a rock when the infirmary is in sight, and lose my balance. I make a snap decision and throw myself under Carmen, so she lands on my, using myself as a pad. I struggled to get up, but I manage. "Don't worry Carmen. Don't worry."

And for once, I believe in the power of love.

Hale Drem

I turn around and a sudden tingling runs down my back. I see Cassius just in time, and shoot an arrow at his shoulder, just enough to stop him from advancing, and giving me time to think. I couldn't believe it would have to come to this, but this guy was going to have to die.

Attacking the Apollo cabin leader didn't go without punishment. I fire another arrow, this one aimed for his leg. Again, he wouldn't die, but the pain was good for him. I needed to wait a little longer before I killed him.

"State your reason of attack," I say, sounding very professional. I was born for this job.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm

"Kai, please, wake up," I said, my voice slowly cracking. He wasn't waking up, and that bothered me. What if he really was dying? I couldn't let that happen. We survived all the battles we had when we visited my dad's place. He can't die now! We survived the minotuar! Heck, we survived Medusa!

Tears began to slowly form in my eyes, and they became bloodshot in almost an instant. I had become so distracted from the battlefield, that I lowered my sword from it's raised position. I didn't even notice the fact that a hellhound was charging after me. My eyes were locked on Kai's expressionless face, and nothing else.

After slaughtering a cyclops, I heard the footsteps of a hellhound charging to the left of me. Once I turned around, I noticed that it was aiming torward Melina, a daughter of Athena.

It wasn't like I was friends with the girl, I just knew basically almost everyone's names at camp. I guess that's what happens when you've been at camp for a while. However, even though I didn't know Melina, I knew in my heart that I had to save her.

I sprinted between the spot where the impact would take place. The hellhound's momentun increased as it spotted my presence. One it had, I raised my dagger and stabbed the monster, but before I did so, it had clawed at my chest. The injury was so great that I felt every ounce of blood in my body drip out and splatter against the ground.

"Mom," I wispered in a grunting tone of voice. The pain became even more torturous, I couldn't possibly bare it. "You probably know that I've hated you since your disappearance led dad to kick me out of the house, but none of that . . . None of that matters anymore. I hope I did you proud . . . For once."

After that, I fell to the floor; completly lifeless- dead.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

I was so mad.Everyone was dying.People were injured.So was Kai.I couldn't take it anymore.I exploded into madness,swiping at everything.Allie or enemy.I couldn't tell the difference anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next