Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes

Go down 
+17
KaySpyGirl
rulerguy6
Excelsior
dean
Baby Lex
Nico
Dan
Banana
Bwilla
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Bre Bre
Sonic
Colby
Katie Firebird
Prince Hawk
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes Empty
PostSubject: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Ace Ashfield

Feet pounding on the ground as I forced my legs to run as fast as possible, I looked around the battlefield and unsheathed Afterglow. Having heard that Kronos and his army had decided to drop by, I was rushing my butt over to greet 'em. Fantastic timing actually, I applauded him for choosing this exact time to swing by and go, "ohey." One of my sisters had just been giving me grief about my "lack of progress" in necromancy and then she went on and started to show off when some campers showed up at the cabin panting and raving about an invasion. I was all like, "cool cakes," and left them in the dust.

But man, the battlefield was a long way from the cabins and I was more out of shape than I had thought. Each breath I took in was sharp and painful. Even before I had begun to fight. That sucked. Cursing under my breath, I glared at the incoming army of monsters. Maybe I'd poke some fun at them. Might as well, I might die after all. "Oh yeah!" I said, making a face at the enemy demigods. "You want a piece of this? Come and get it, you scum-sucking fruit baskets! We're going to beat you so hard." I taunted, smirking at their angered expressions.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:53 pm

I entered the battle field, and unsheathed my swords. I followed behind the mass of monsters, and prepared myself for a battle. I saw an enemy Demi-god ahead (Ace), I raised my swords when I heard him speak. What he said angered me, I charged at him hoping to catching him unguarded.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Vibration of the earth woke me from my gentle sleep. 'Yes.' I thought realizing what was happening. 'I'm finally here. They killed my half brother it's time to kill them. I stood up checking the gear I had brought with me. Bow, check. Sword? Check. I thought I was forgetting something but maybe not it could just be me. I jogged off towards the direction of the noise. Reaching the edge of the battle field.

Oh mai gawds.

My sane mind thought. The most incredible charge of monsters was coming at me and I could only see two possibly three other campers. So what did I do? I charged them with a war cry of "SUBWAY!" thats what I forgot. I was hungry. I knocked two arrows onto my bow releasing them into the throng of monsters. A dracenae and a hellhound stumbled dead but that didn't look like it was going to help much. "Apollo sun-fest 2011!" I screamed shooting more arrows of brilliant light into the crowd "Suck on that one!"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm

I entered the battlefield soon after Ace I seen a demigod, and bother no less charge him. Shocked I threw up a soild wall of shadow that would wrapp around him and being the most advanced at controlling shadows in the camp. It was a scary thing to have me face dead out on you.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:02 pm

I was hanging out in my usual tree.Then I heard fighting.Battle, I thought.Always a fun time. I jumped out of my tree and unsheathed my sword.Then I ran forward.This time,if I killed anyone,I wouldn't be so upset.I had gotten over that.I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 pm

After Kai had shadow traveled us into Camp Half-Blood from my father's place, I quickly rushed into battle. Drawing my celestial bronze sword, I gazed out into the horizon of monsters, bushes, and trees. I could tell that it had just begun, at least we go here just in time. A few campers had arrived already, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm

I hit the shadow wall, and it stopped me in my tracks. I saw who cast it, then quickly turned my attention on them. I recognized Colby, my older sister. "Colby, what are you doing." I shouted my anger overcoming me. I charged at her, raising my swords. I knew I wouldnt reach her, but Kronos was to powerful, and I couldnt resist his force.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 pm

I started fighting immediatly.One thought flashed through my mind.Where was Noah?He wanted revenge on Kronos' army,so why wasn't he here? Then I realized I was slashing air.Dang,so much shadow traveling so fast had weird effects in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 pm

I drew my pocket knife and it opened into Nightdancer and beatiful sword that looked like the night had made it itself. I swiped up and out as a warning. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will" I said in a very emotionless voice.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 pm

Seeing Colby, I whistled for her. The sound should have caught her attention, but I decided to run over to her. "Colby!" I called as I entered the battle field. Seeing her wrap a shadow wave thingy around some guy, I decided that, even though I didn't know who he was, I should zap him. This was my - what - 5th, 10th year here? My powers were amazing! Fingertips sizzling has lightning sparks danced on the edge of my hair. The face I wore was anger, and a knot in my stomach tied.
    No, I didn't roar, I was already close enough to the guy, and he was charging at Colby, so, no need to yell. Giggling, I zapped the dude, or at least, tried to. If I didn't miss, he'd either die, or be injured for, like, ever. Looking at Colby, I suddenly felt dizzy. My hair cooled down, so did my fingers. I felt a sudden rush of weakness, but that couldn't stop me. After the attack from the dude, if Colby was alive, I'd do this; Hug her, then ask,
    "Bafgledo, I'm so tired of theses battles, you?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

I parried the attack with one of my swords, and at the same time brought the other one down towards her sword arm. "Colby, I dont know whats going on. I dont want to do this, but its like I cant control my own actions." I cried out, sounding scared.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:35 pm

I looked around.Attacking kids was... Jonas?! No,that was impossible! He was an.. enemy? Thaat drunk dude,was an enemy? No way.I ran forward anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm

I ran over to Kai and assisted him in his battles. All that shadow traveling sure did have an affect on him. Clearly, if I stayed by his side, I could help keep him focused. As I charged over, I slashed and hacked at a few incoming monsters. "It's beginning," I told him.

As soon as I heard word about the third battle, I quickly rushed into the battle field. My arrows in my quiver rattled as I sprinted, and I kept my bow in a position that allowed easy manuverability. I began to climb up a tree, like I did in the previous battle, and sniped at any monsters I could find.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

I dropped out of the sky.Or so it seemed.I had just jumped off my pegasus.Landing on my feet,I looked around."Alright,dirtbags!Come and get some!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

I felt a shock of electricity run through my body. I felt my sword fall out of my hand, then the next thing I knew I was falling. I Managed to gain some momentum and go into some kind of a roll. I stopped mid roll. I looked around and saw Colby Standing there, and then Tobias running towards me. 'Oh Gods what was going on.' I thought
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 pm

~Moral of the story of ignoring Moo;

[19:41:33] Music : SKY
[19:41:35] Music : IMMA FIND YOU
[19:41:38] Music : AND SHOOT YOU
[19:41:44] Music : AND SEE IF YOU IGNORE ME THEN
[19:41:45] Music : xD
[19:42:41] Music : THEN IMMA STAB YOUR DOG
[19:42:45] Music : SEE IF YOU IGNORE ME
[19:42:52] Music : THEN EAT GE.
[19:42:54] Sky Warrior : I said Im working on it now, calm down
[19:42:56] Music : IGNORING ME NOW?
[19:43:09] Music : I'LL GO ALL CANNIBAL.
[19:43:11] Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) : xP
[19:43:12] Music : EAT EVERYONE
[19:43:14] Music : EXCEPT ME.
[19:43:19] Music : IGNORIN' MEH NAO?

SO IF I SHOOT ANY OF YOU DURING THIS BATTLE, DON'T IGNORE ME xD~

Last edited by Music on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 pm

I got close enough and dived on top of Jonas,my sword at his throat."What in Hades are you doing?!" I was furious."Why are you with Kronos?" Of course,I knew nothing.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Ali:

I walked nonchalantly into the Forest area. There were too many people in the Forest... Dammit! The third battle began. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my lipstick. It burned through things like sulfuric acid. I didn't have any other weapons on me. I didn't exactly travel with my sword and such around like an Ares kid. I made my way and tore around a few other campers standing around and looking dumbfounded at the site. There was a empousi around hiding behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 pm

I was throw back to the ground, the Tobias was on top of me holding a sword to my throat. "Gods Tobias, you have no idea how powerful he is, he can control people to do his will. He had me kidnapped, he thought I would make a good fighter. This is so not what I want, I grew up at this camp, I dont want to see it destroyed." I pleaded with him
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Carmen:

I entered the third Battle a little time after it started. I heard of course from some of my other siblings, or kids in the Cabin who probably weren't Hermes kids at heart. I pulled out my knife with was unfortunantly blunt at the moment. It would still hurt and maybe kill but it wouldn't be as easy. I was never scared that easily. I was a little frightened now, seeing all the furious monsters and demons after us. We were 18 at the most maybe older. I snuck around a thick tree with my weapon in my grip behind my back. I peeked around, eyeing a cyclops and thought of a move that would use the most damage.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm

I glared at him."Thats what an army person would say!" I was frustrated.I didnt know whether to believe him or not.I held my sword closer.

I smiled that Melina fought near me.Maybe it would help me focus better.Wait,I was slashing air again.Oh my gods.

I fought with anything I saw.I was in such a bad mood,with everything that had happened to me today,I didn't care.I slashed.I hacked.I slashed.I hacked.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 pm

I returned the smile that Kai had given me, which might have been my last in this battle. Heck, if I died in this battle, it would be my last, ever. Redirecting my attention to the battle, I didn't spot any monsters coming torward me, for now. "Have you seen Noah?" I asked Kai. "He's probably frustrated with everything that happened last time."

I entered the battlefield with my celestial bronze staff in hand, and my magic generated and ready to go. I promised myself that I wouldn't become injured this time. I couldn't! I was a child of Hecate, and I planned to live up to that.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I looked over at her."Yeah,he jumped out of the sky.Well,I think it was his pegasus.But still." I said.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 pm

"Tobias, you have to believe me, you know me better than that. Have I ever given the impression of being a traitor, Why owuld you even think That I would willing betray the very place I call home, and everyone I call my friend?" I asked I was so scared I was almost crying.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm

I was crying."If your really being controlled,I'll... er... tie you up and watch you until Kronos isn't controlling you or something.Yeah,that'll work." I said,almost to myself."I cant risk anything,no matter how much I don't want to do that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes   THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIRD BATTLE - The Intensity Resumes
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next