Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

big things have small beginnings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

big things have small beginnings Empty
PostSubject: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 pm

hi, I'm Zelly

Yeah, I'm not good with titles. But that quote is stuck in my head right now. And, it does kind of fit it, because you guys asking to RP with me is small, but turns into a thread, which is big... Geddit? So yeah. This is my plotting thread. If you didn't know, my name is Zelly. I'm a New Zealander, I live in Australia. I don't mind who I RP with, providing you know English, because I don't know any other languages. I'm not very good at remembering to post. Uhm, that's it, I guess.

the characters
    1) Jimmy Lance, son of Apollo
        Jimmy is six years-old, and has been at Camp for one year. Somehow, in that time he became Cabin Leader. He's hyper, he's trusting, and becomes attached to those he likes easily. If he doesn't get what he wants, he cries. Surprisingly, in the Cabin Leader Lounge, he has the ability to bring up some decent points and suggestions, just not put in the most sophisticated of ways, showing a hidden maturity and a want to be accepted and impress people.

2) Daniel Tyler, son of Hermes
        Daniel Tyler is your typical rebellious teen. Aged sixteen, he's been at Camp since he was six, abandoned by his mother who just wanted to be free of her child and live her old life of shady deals and partying. A son of Hermes, Daniel is mischievous and sarcastic, and willing to take risks. If he trusts you, and you abandon him, feelings and confusion from his childhood will come back up and damage him. His past has made him independent, and unwilling to trust people. Daniel has trouble backing down in a fight, independent and determined.
        Daniel is a member of the Pancake Kids.

3) Nico di Angelo, son of Hades
        Nico di Angelo is my canon character, and is the son of Hades introduced in the third book as a curious and cheeky little boy. However, with the loss of his sister he became far more reclusive and independent, with an unwillingness to trust people. Nico doesn't live at Camp, and instead wanders around on his own, not seeing anywhere to be his true home. He spends much time in Hades.

any threads?
Who knows if I'll remember to update this.
      Lost: the Sequel
        Lost: The Sequel is the sequel to Skye and I's first roleplay, in which Jimmy got lost in the forest. This time, Jimmy gets lost in Central Park when on a Camp excursion.
        Character: Jimmy Lance
        RP Partner: Skye

Spontaneity is the best part
        The first thread concerning the Pancake Kids, and their first written gathering. The Pancake Kids are a group of friends who cause trouble all over the place.
        Character: Daniel Tyler
        RP Partner: all of the RP'ers of the Pancake Kids.

Doodling
        In this thread, Daniel is basically artistically doodling graffiti, when Pink's character runs in on him. Just a fun encounter. :P
        Character: Daniel Tyler
        RP Partner: Pink (Pinkgirl555)

Just uh reading a book
        Just a RP.
        RP Partner: ML

And nobody stirred the sound of silence
        Just a RP.
        RP Partner: Moon

what about plots?
none at the moment.

Last edited by Zello on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Daniel and my wip character Carmen must role play. They must. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:25 am

Teehee, sounds like fun. Tell me when you're finished making him. :D

Last edited by Zell-o-Lantern on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:59 am

Her, but yes I shall xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:23 am

Teehee, sorry. xD. I have a tendency only to create boys, so I automatically assume everyone else is like me. xD. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:16 pm

xD It's fine, Carmen is ready :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 am

My character is ready also. You make it and I shall reply :D
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:24 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm

I'll reply when I can. Also, I'm not RP'ing with anyone else until I've finished my current ones. Finally, my OP got mucked up, but I'll survive.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:48 am

If you're finished with the rest of your RP's. I think we can have Meira and Daniel interact. Climbing wall, maybe. Meira also is persistent and liked challenges, and will not back down to anyone. It will be a fun encounter, I suppose.

C:
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Jimmy and Lucas, the two youngest Apollo kids (probably), must roleplay together. They...they must. Where do you want it to happen?
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Jimmy and my character Lily must roleplay. Lily's 7, and she's a daughter of Aphrodite.
You can read about her here. Just tell me if you'd like to!
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big things have small beginnings   big things have small beginnings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

big things have small beginnings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: