Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Spontaneity is the best part

Go down 
+2
kenzie
Crispy Bacon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Private] Spontaneity is the best part Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 am

"Can I go forward when my heart is here?"
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare: Act II. Scene I.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Private] Spontaneity is the best part Zanderwest_zps33d0f003
Waiting beside Thalia's Pine, Zander huddled his shoulders against the cold and burrowed his face into his sweatshirt. The others weren't late, he was just early. Ten minutes early to be exact - it was just one of those nights, a night where he just felt... excited.
He wasn't entirely sure what they had planned for tonight, although he had brought along a slightly crazy animal mask as instructed. Not knowing what was going to happen was half the fun of it, he guessed. Although it did make him feel a certain unease, he shook it off. They had pulled plenty of pranks before, he didn't need to worry anymore. Even so, Zander couldn't help but get the jitters every once in a while.

He sat down on the grass and braced his back against the pine tree, stifling a yawn. It wasn't uncommon for them to do these sorts of things at strange hours in the night, but that didn't mean that Zander's sleeping schedule had adjusted just yet. For the most part, he tried to maintain a somewhat regular sleeping pattern. Curfew wasn't really a problem, or a threat. They were careful enough not to get caught, and it wasn't as if they ever did any real damage anyway.

A gust of cold wind blasted in Zander's face. He shivered and crossed his arms. When had it gotten to be so cold? It felt like it had just been summer, and now Halloween was just around the corner and in no time, it would be Christmas and then the new year. Another year gone by. How did time manage to sneak by so fast and unnoticed?
Digging through his sweatshirt pocket, Zander found a piece of gum and without further ado, popped it in his mouth. It was probably a week old and he had no idea where it had come from, but it was gum and he liked gum. The others would probably get there soon.

there's noises in my head / just noises in my head / if i could i'd drown them all out / i'd bury all of these noises
tyrant (the bravery)

Last edited by Crispy Boocon on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:45 am

The night was clear and cool, as always, being at Camp. The moon shone clearly, the sky illuminated just enough to see the always-strange sight of a line of clouds, suddenly stopping as they went over the Camp boundary. It was amusing, but, being at Camp for ten years, Daniel had gotten used to it. He was walking up Half-Blood Hill to Thalia's pine, a dark silhouette. In his hand, he clutched a mask. It wasn't an animal mask, as requested, rather a Thai dragon mask. The mask had been a gift from his grandparents, from when they went to Asia. He didn't go with them, but he was still grateful for the gift. He was ten at the time.

His grandparents were the only people Daniel had truly liked and trusted. That was until he met the group he was meeting tonight. And he wasn't really sure he could trust his grandfather any more. He was talking to his mother again, who had supposedly turned into a mature and normal member of society. Daniel didn't believe it. She abandoned him, and leopards didn't change their spots.

As he reached the summit of the hill, if you could call it that, he slowed down, searching expectantly. "Hey Zander," he said, with little emotion, but with the slight tint of a voice who knew regarded who he was speaking to as a friend. He walked over to the curled up clump on the ground and nudged with his foot. "It isn't that cold," Dan smirked.

As he said it, a cold breeze blew, and a shiver ran up his spine. He'd spoken too soon.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 am

Shay Caulfield. The Troubled One.

Shay slipped on her black converse as quietly and quickly as she could. It had to be close to midnight. Or somewhere around that time. Shay had butterflies in her stomach, all nervous and jittery. Tonight was going to be amazing. She had three cans of Monster to keep her up, spray paint, this weird alarm thingy that her little brother'd given her a while back and her favorite thing of all, stink bombs. There was a section in the back of the camp store where the Hermes kids hid their pranking stuff. Shay decided to steal some. After loading all that into her jaw-string bag, she opened the cabin door and stepped out into the cold night.

Shay climbed the hill until she caught sight of Zander and Dan. She smiled and waved. The ground was cold and covered in newly blanketed frost. Was it really that close to winter already? It seemed like summer just ended. Shay adjusted her red hoodie and played with a loose string on her Lakers tank top. Her black jeans blended in with the dark night. Shay ran up the rest of the hill, anxious to get going. "Where is everyone?" She asked the boys, looking back and forth between them.

Last edited by Kenzie on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Joseph walked up Half-Blood Hill, clutching a mask in the shape of a raven's head, and threw his hood over his head. He waved at the group that had already met, and let out a small grin. He leaned up against Thalia's pine and addressed Shay's question. "Well, I guess they haven't shown up yet." He let out a slight chuckle, and flexed his wrists a bit, letting the blades hidden under his sweatshirt to protrude a bit. "So, anyone know why we need the animal masks?" Joseph started paceing, he was always more... energetic at night, seeing at how there was much more darkness with him to work with, and be in. He kept looking around, more used to be in the closed in woods than open on the hil.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm

"Jay"Jacabo McIntyre
Male; 16|August 20, 1996/Camp for 1 year
What a beautiful, sexy night.
Though it was quite a bit too chilly for his standards, but nothing like the weather was going to bring him down.
Besides, it was time that they got into trick or treating spirit... but with a little bit more trick.
Jay loved these kinds of nights, it made him feel alive... it made him feel free.

The wind blew heavy on his face, moving his tuft of natural orange hair around on his head; it looked like some kind of flame started right on top of it.
His pale green, pearl-like eyes were bright with excitement and paired with his mischievous grin.
Jay couldn't wait to get this show on the road.

He wasn't a man to dress up for anything special, but he decided to have an all-black attire to just blend in perfectly with the night, and a black jacket just in case if anymore cold breezes kick in. Besides, is was important to stay unseen and elusive as possible.
This skit they were about to preform was probably going to be easy peesy. He was born to cause mischief, and was trained to run away from anything that included him paying for damaged property.

As requested, he came with a horse head mask just for giggles and tickles. And he'd never leave Big Al around for anything, he had to make sure his bat/sword was there for defense and offense.
He trailed up to the hill, and surely enough there were the rest of the crew waiting for the others to come by the infamous pine tree.

Jay kept his crazy grin on and noticed how cold they seemed to be, "Hey suckers, looking a bit chilly over there I see." He gave out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 pm

[Private] Spontaneity is the best part Create.php?text=Madeline%20Rose%20Lowe&name=angelina

[Private] Spontaneity is the best part Tumblr_lywky0GgWU1r4kfic

Rose toiled up the long hill, aiming for Thalia's Pine. Animal mask in hand, she flicked her long synthetically red hair out of the way. It fell back accross her eyes almost immediately though. Rose sighed, wishing that this hill was shorter. Or smaller or whatever you called the sizes of hills. She wasn't here to admire the view, she was here to make mischief. Well, not alone obviously. She was meeting up with her gang at the top of the hill.That's right, Rose had a gang. She plodded along on the grass, puffing misty breath out of her mouth. That was definitely the best part about the cold.

Rose seemed to be the only one in the group who liked the cold. Well, either that or the others in the group were good at hiding their feelings. Maybe both. Rose glanced down at her tiger mask as she walked on, nearing the crest of the hill. She didn't even know when she had collected it over the years, but she had found it easily enough. Finally, Rose reached the top of the hill.
"Heyy party people!" she announced playfully.

((Sorry it's so short; I'm on my iPod))
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm

rocking chair, mental asylum
With the toe of his black Converse pushed off the ground, Zave propelled his skateboard faster along the path; wanting to be with the others as soon as possible. It was cold as it was nearing December and the sixteen year old soon found himself wishing that he had decided to wear more than just the thin grey hoodie that was draped over his arms, the zipper undone to reveal a My Chemical Romance band t-shirt. On his back, within his rucksack, was a mask as he had been told…although it wasn’t exactly an animal one. When out in New York the other day looking for one, the only animal masks he could find within his price limit where really babyish and aimed at girls, so he had chosen a one with a skull design front instead. “Sue me.” He breathed, thinking back to the purchase date. It didn’t matter anyway; at least he wouldn’t look stupid by wearing an animal mask, and it looked normal anyway seeing as it was practically Halloween.

It seemed that a few of his friends had already gathered at the top of the hill, his board skidding to a halt beneath his feet as he neared closer to the start of the grass. He kicked it up into his right hand, carrying it against his side as he made his way up towards them. He wondered how late he was, compared to the others and did a quick count in his mind. Oh crap, he was last but one. At least he wasn’t last, which he had a tendency of being. He really hoped that they hadn’t been waiting too long in the cold for him because they would be bogus and he would probably feel guilty…even if only for a second.

The wind ruffled his hair, and he pushed the brown curls the side again quickly, eventually stopping when he was standing next to Rose. “What’s up, guys.” He greeted, wondering if anyone was as cold as he was. By the looks of them; they were. “I’m not even kidding, it’s so cold. If we don’t leave soon, I think I’m gonna freeze my…” He trailed off, eyeing the girls in the group and felt his cheeks flush with colour once he realized what he nearly said. “…toes off. Yeah.”

ooc; eww that was a terrible post. Sorry!

Last edited by Cerys on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Zander just shrugged his shoulders. "How's it hanging, Dan the Man." He greeted, cracking a smile when another burst of wind caused Dan to shiver himself shortly after he announced that it wasn't very cold. "Yeah, not that cold, eh?" He laughed. He said similar greetings to everyone else as they showed up. He rolled his eyes a bit at Jay's greeting. "Yeah, sure, be cocky about it - just know that in five minutes, you will be freezing your ass off along with us." He said, holding his index finger up. His eyes flitted around the familiar faces and mentally, he did a quick head count. Not everybody, but good enough. Charlie had probably forgotten and gone to bed or something.

He laughed at Xavier's blush. "I'm sure Shay and Rose wouldn't have cared if you said balls, Zave." He remarked, glancing at said girls as he said it and then grinning. "Anyway, you're all probably guessing why the masks, right?" He fiddled with the wolf mask that he held. "The truth is... we're going to rob a bank." His face remaining deapan for a good minute before he cracked a smile. "Just kidding, of course. The actual truth is, there's no good reason for the masks. They're just meant to make our job harder." He dimpled impishly. "And to hide our identities in case we get caught as we egg, silly string, and TP the Aphrodite cabin." Zander shrugged his shoulders. "Not one of the most original plans, I guess, but it's easy enough, and I figured we hadn't done anything in a while - so..."

It was true, Zander hadn't put very much effort into thinking of a prank - the prank he had planned was probably one of the most cliche pranks you could pull. To tell the truth, the main reason he had gathered them together was because he had missed his buddies. It felt like the summer had been too hectic, what with the camp getting invaded and the constant battles and training. He was glad to see that all of them had made it through all that, and since it was just a few days before Halloween, why not pull a prank on one of the easiest cabins to prank?

there's noises in my head / just noises in my head / if i could i'd drown them all out / i'd bury all of these noises
tyrant (the bravery)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Dan rubbed his hands together eagerly. The Aphrodite cabin was one of the easiest, and funniest, cabins to prank. There was nothing better than casually walking out of the Hermes cabin in the morning to see the annoying fashion-obsessed demigods freaking out. It was a shame that they couldn't go inside and egg their faces. That would be a show.

Out of the three, egging was definitely Dan's favourite. There was something satisfying about holding the cool oval in his hands, and chucking it at something, and then hearing the crack as it hit the target. Plus, it was the messiest, hardest to clean up, and, if you threw it in the right place, it had the longest lasting effect. He remembered a time he'd snuck into the mess hall, cracked an egg, and hidden it under the table. It lasted for weeks, slowly rotting, before they finally found it.

It was, of course, the Aphrodite table.

It wasn't that he hated the entirety of Cabin 10. They just presented themselves in a way that made pranking them irresistible. Their reactions, and just the way they acted when nothing had even touched them. Some Aphrodite kids he'd seen weren't that bad. There were some that had somehow escaped the whole fashion and love gene thing.

"I'll take the eggs," Dan said, grabbing the eggs off Zander without waiting for a response. "This'll be fun," he said under his breathe, grinning.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:31 am

"Jay"Jacabo McIntyre
"Man, Zanny, might not be your night tonight." Jay gives him a shrug on the shoulders and gives him a exaggerated pout that clearly mockingly says "Oh well."
It may not have been one of the most challenging pranks they would do, but it's all worth it to see the faces of the prissy Aphrodite children when they come back to see their trashed crib after giving $2 make out sessions for the lonely and hopeless.

Jay frowned a bit when Zander only mentioned egging, TPing and covering it all with silly string.
"I've got an idea. Why don't we ransack in there and mess up all their makeup supplies and cut up all their magazines? Maybe plant some stink bombs in there as well..." he began to chuckle deviously. Maybe he was going a bit too extreme for their tastes, but it was just a tad suggestion. Besides, making a cabin unbearable to live in seems fun, especially if it's the Aphrodite kids that they had to deal with all of that. He'd be laughing his ass off for weeks.

He equipped his funny horse mask on and turned over at everyone else. "Unlike you poor animal creatures, this horse's got layers on so he's sure to be neighing all night long"
And to emphasize his point, he poorly imitates the whine of a horse, like a badass.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Joseph smiled and laughed. "Yeah, and let's poor all of their hair product out on the ground. Leave them without cosmetics for a few days.Oh, and by the way, I'll take some silly string." He stepped forward, and grabbed a can before going back to where he was. He put his raven mask on, and smiled at what was about to happen. he let out a deep breath, and watched the mist come from his mouth. He then waved, and said "Meet you at the aphrodite cabin." He took a step forward, befor shadow traveling to the front of the aphrodite cabin.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Shay Caulfield. The Troubled One.

shay smirked at Zave and gave him a pat on the back. " Dude. Just say balls next time."She smiled and walked over to Zander and leaned on his shoulder. He already had his mask on so he looked a bit...creepy. Her mask wasn't exactly a pleasant sight either. A golden Phoenix mask with a slight blood smear over one eye. She pulled it on quickly and started to pace. Her ADHD was getting the best of her. Shay has on a sly smile underneath her eerie mask. All she could think about was what they were going to do tonight.

As Zander announced the plan, Shay dug through her bag for her stink bombs. They were tiny and kind of look like a curled up woodlouse, but ten times larger. She started to juggle them, like it wasn't a big deal if they hit the ground and exploded. "I'm set, how bout you guys?" As everyone slowly started pulling on their masks, Shay turned to Rose. Your mask looks cool, where'd you get it?" Not even a second later, Joseph disappeared into the shadow and there was a slight whoosh sound before she even got the chance to say anything to him. Shay pursed her lips and nodded. "Guess we're on our way then"

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:47 pm

life's too short to even care at all
Zave wasn’t really sure what he was meant to say. He wasn’t really he best with girls, and although he didn’t really think of Shay and Rose like most girls, he shrugged anyway. He couldn’t stop grinning though, still blushing a little. “Alright, whatever.” He raised his hands in a surrendering gesture, rolling his eyes as Shay came over to pat him on the back. He was the second youngest in the group, but at times he felt like they were always so much older than him. He got on with all of them really well, but he wasn’t as comfortable about some things as they all were. He didn’t, in a sense, feel as mature as them. Spending most of his life in a care-home and surrounded by other teenagers and kids, he guessed that it would be harder for him to grow up; especially with no parents around.

The Zander informed them of what they were going to do, and all hell broke loose. People were moving forward and taking the best things and Zave rolled his eyes. “Whoa, guys, Leave some for the rest of us, yeah.” Although, by that point, most had already made their way to the Aphrodite cabin so they probably couldn’t hear him anyway. Xavier pulled his mask out of his backpack, half-pulling it on so it was balancing on the top of his brown curly hair. He then pushed his skateboard into his empty rucksack, having half of it pocking out behind his head seeing as he obviously couldn’t fit it all in. Doing up the zips on either side so that it was secure meant that it wouldn’t fall out at least.

“But the Aphrodite girls are hot.” He pointed out, but he knew that it would be a lot of fun causing havoc. They would go to bed thinking everything was perfect and spotless but wake up to a mess. Xavier loved doing stuff like this; especially when the people he was doing it to didn’t know it was him. After Joseph, Zave reached forward to pick up another can of silly string. It was the only real thing there that took his fancy. He took a step back then, shuddering when Joseph shadow-travelled. Even though he was the son of Hades, he still had never mastered that. He didn’t want to, even. He didn’t like even thinking about his powers, and he felt sick one the rare occasions he used them. He wanted to be a normal teenage boy, who liked to hang out with these friends and skateboard. That was it. Was it really too much to ask?

Sticking his hands in his pockets and looking around at everyone that was still here and offering them a quick smile as he pulled down his skull mask. “Yeah, let’s go. I really don’t want to stand here all night, thanks.”
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:38 am

[Private] Spontaneity is the best part Create.php?text=Madeline%20Rose%20Lowe&name=angelina

[Private] Spontaneity is the best part Tumblr_m0psu9GXn61r50a76

Rose smiled as Zave tried to change his words to something more 'appropriate'. She wast the biggest fan of swearing, by balls was hardly a rude word. And it was fairly relevant in the context. Another person complaining about the cold, another thing making Rose different to the others. She sometimes felt like she could be outcasted at any moment because she was different. She was a demititan while they were all demigods. Most of the time she could just push these silly thoughts away though. So instead of dwelling on this she propped herself on Zave with her elbow. She smiled at him sweetly. "Thanks for trying to spare our delicate feelings." she said, only slightly sarcastically.

Rose smile widened into a grin as the prank was explained. It wasn't the most original idea, but it would still be fun.
"I want the silly string!" she said immediately, grabbing two bottles of the stuff quickly. Rose absolutely adored silly string. It was so easy to carry and there was so much of it in the one bottle. She glanced at the two bottles she had. Pink and purple. That was a bit ironic, considering they were about to prank the Aphrodite cabin. They would like these colours. Rose had to lessen the blow somehow; she didn't want the demigods to be too upset.

Rose glanced at Shay as she spoke, opening her mouth to answer her. She was interrupted by Joseph shadow travelling away though. Rose shivered slightly as he left. It wasn't that she was scared buly shadow travel, she just found it a bit abrupt when a person was there one second and gone the next. Se looked back to Shay and smiled again.
"Thanks. I just got it from a supermarket, but I bought it was pretty good quality. Yours is way more unique though. Where's you get it?" Once she had finished talking Rose slipped her tiger mask down onto her face. It was pretty and feminine, which is why Rose liked it.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:20 am

"Jay"Jacabo McIntyre
"Oh, you kiddies can go ahead and take your fancy dollar store tools of destruction, I'm gonna go crafty." He stretches his arms and cracks his knuckles. Underneath his atrocious looking mask of a horse was a crazed expression of a trouble maker ready to rock and rumble.
Jay did pretty much nothing more then to destroy stuff, not like he was actually a master craftsmen of the making. By meaning of the term "crafty", he meant "destroy everything in a spontaneous way."

Jay just gave out a scoff at what Zave had to comment on, "By the looks of it, they're too good for what you have to offer yourself." He eyed the girls that he seemed to have flustered over with.
"Hey.... ladies." He jokingly proceeded to give them gestures of double pistols and a wink hidden under his totally ridiculous horse mask. He really wasn't trying to charm anyone, he just decided to act dumb wearing the stupid thing on his head. He really couldn't charm a lady as a rampaging horse with a bat.

As soon as he was about proceed heading over to the Aphrodite cabin, he is stopped by Joseph swiftly shadowing travelling past him and being caught off guard.
"Holy Zeus---"
He stumbles over slightly but catches himself before he actually falls down to the ground. Jay gave out a grunt of non-amusement and glared at the area of darkness which was where Joseph's presence once stood.

He just shrugged it off his shoulders and looked back at this team, "Guess I'll be heading out, it ain't good to stand on a hill during weather like this so your case of hypothermia is as as good as my case getting out of here"
He ventured down the hill, expecting the others to follow him over to the Love Shack they were about to pummel.

OOC:Wow this really sucks I'm sorry, bless me.
Oh and I'm going to go edit around the morning cuz it's super cringy and gross.

Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Zander was a little more hesitant about messing with the Aphrodite kids' personal things, but seeing the others' excitement, he just sighed and grinned. He wasn't going to ruin their fun. He threw his hands up in the air in a mock-exasperated way."Fine, take all my silly string that I paid one dollar a can for!" He said, shaking his head. He looked at the rolls of toiler paper for a moment before shrugging and zipping up his backpack. TPing was okay with him, he was pretty much okay with anything.

"Yeah, Zave - and everyone's feeling pretty ruthless tonight too." He looked over at the other boy and laughed. "Poor Aphrodite cabin, aren't gonna know what hit them. I think we might need to stand by until the morning just to make sure none of them go into cardiac arrest or something." He suggested, not entirely seriously - although on second thought, one of the children of Aphrodite going into cardiac arrest when they woke up in the morning was seriously likely. He was glad he hadn't brought along spray paint as well - imagine what could have happened then.

Slinging his backpack onto his shoulder, he snorted at what Jay said and then followed the horse man himself down the hill.

(( Pfft, short post, DEAL WITH IT. CB ))

tyrant (the bravery)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Spontaneity is the best part   [Private] Spontaneity is the best part I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Spontaneity is the best part
Page 1 of 1