Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:59 pm

-Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most!
I learned to live, half alive,
And now you want me one more time!
A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282

Hale Drem:

Hale waited patiently at the stables for his girlfriend, Anne, who had agreed to come on a date with him. The boy had come early to get the horses ready, and he picked the two strongest looking rides, and chosen the black one for himself. That gave Anne the slightly neglected, but still strong, looking brown horse. Hale hadn't payed much attention to the animals, but he did know they followed him and obeyed him without hesitation. Happily, Hale's ride neighed, and Hale pet the horse's head.

As they got ready, Hale heard a noise, like someone walking up. It had to be Anne! Who else would come to the Stables so quietly? Turning around, Hale grinned dumbly. "Hey!" Hale shouted happily, smiling ever-so-sweetly. Anne's horse stepped forward, and Hale's stood close to him.

-Let us die young or let us live forever!
We don't have the power, but we never say never!
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip.
The music's for the sad men!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Anne, who was trying to walk quietly, looked up, annoyed. She was trying so hard. Oh well, "Hey, Hale." She said walking over to him and smiling. "Which horse should we take?" She asked curiously looking a particularly beautiful Palimino.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Hale smiled at Anne, unable to hide his happiness. "How's this one?" he asked, pressing on Anne's steed, scrunching his face up until it was rather weaselly and fox-like. The animal wouldn't budge. Hale still wasn't even looking at the horse, distracted by Anne. "Well, she might come to you . . ." Hale thought aloud, ready to help Anne mount the stubborn thing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:59 pm

"She's a he, Hale," Anne chuckled. Hale was her best friend, but not her only friend. She had lots of Athena friends. "Well..." Anne clickled her fingers and the horse trotted out of his stall. The horse butted his head against Anne's leg affectionately. "Hi, baby," Anne said rubbing the horse's muzzle. She looked at the stall for a nameplate. But it said, 'Unclaimed.' "Well, I'll call you..." she thought for a moment. "I'll call you, 'Baby'."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Hale blushed at the mistake, looked over his own horse. It was also a boy. Great. There was no horse love story there. Unless the horses were gay, which Hale refused to believe. "Right! I knew that!" Hale looked around for his horse's name, but he realized he hadn't looked to see where the horse had come from. "Then mine's Midnight. We should get going. I found this great restaurant. I think you'll like it." Hale winked, and jumped onto his horse, kicking Midnight a light kick. Something feathery brushed against Hale's leg. It must have been the horse's fur . . .
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:40 pm

There was already a saddle on Baby, but a beat-up one. Regardless, Anne hopped on. She gave the horse a light kick. Baby started to trot quickly out of the barn, very quickly.

On the path, Baby broke into a canter. Anne's palms started to sweat. They always did that when she was nervous. Up ahead on the trail, there was a clearing for Pegasus take-offs and landings. Baby was now going into a fast canter, "Whoa, girl..." Anne called as the horse broke into a sprint. It seemed that Baby wasn't listening at all.

Now Baby was doing a dead run. Anne was hanging on the horn on the Western saddle for dear life, "Baby! SLow down!" She cried as the horse reached the clearing. Suddenly Baby kicked off the ground and jumped into the air. Anne buried her face into Baby's neck and clung tightly.

But the ground never came. Anne slowly opened one eye and looked around. She didn't see any trees, or bushes, or grass. Where was everything? Then she looked down and saw the camp. Anne screamed.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Midnight was running quickly after Baby, and Hale was freaking out, too. "Midnight! Dude, really? We don't need to go this fast!" Hale was waving his arms, trying to catch the wind and keep Midnight going at a steady pace, but it wasn't working.

As Midnight sped up, and took a turn towards the Pegasus lift off and landing station, Hale started sweating, realizing that it was now or never. "Midnight! I command you to stop!" Nothing happened. The horse was still barreling towards the end of the track. Midnight would have to be very swift, like a tiger, to turn around and not crash into the forest.

As the end of the path came, Hale closed his eyes and flung his arms around Midnight's sturdy neck. He felt them leave the ground, and he tightened his muscles when he expected the drop to come, based upon how fact Midnight had been going when they left the precious, sturdy ground. "Anne!' he shouted, hearing his girlfriend's scream. "Are you alright?" The scream had come from above Hale, so naturally, he looked up.

They were in the air, and still climbing. The horses weren't horses at all. "Anne! We're on Pegasi!" Hale called, laughing as the wind whipped his hair. The feeling of flying was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:25 pm

Bump. It's just been a while, so I wanted to bump this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]   A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Transpertation [Private to Zan, Part 1]
Page 1 of 1