Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The past brings new beginnings; (Mae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevie

Stevie

The past brings new beginnings; (Mae) Empty
PostSubject: The past brings new beginnings; (Mae)   The past brings new beginnings; (Mae) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Scarlett

"No," Ari said calmly, not taking her surroundings into consideration. Even though a terrifying battle was raging on around her, her tone was the same. The other camper stared her down, a look of pity and Horror. She ignored it just as well as she'd ignored everything else. To her, the battle raging on was nothing more than a distraction from something bigger coming. She refused to fight, it was against her nature. The only thing that made her want to focus on everything going on was the nagging feeling in the stomach. something was wrong - terribly wrong.
Ari had always been able to tell when something unexpected or bad was going to happen. However, this time, the feeling just began getting worse, and worse. Like something was inside of her, scratching it's way out. she'd had Appendicitis before, and that was nothing compared to this. Deep in thought, Ari hadn't seen the monster charging towards her. Her fogginess from her brain wracking was still blurring her visions lightly, making her was to faint. The mix of pain, and sudden emotional trauma was tearing her apart. But then she realised that it wasn't her emotions tearing her apart, it was a monster doing that.
She heard somebody scream, and realised it was her own voice.

Back to top Go down
http://illuminahty.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The past brings new beginnings; (Mae)   The past brings new beginnings; (Mae) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm

The past brings new beginnings; (Mae) Tumblr_m92v9pkkEi1r7upxy

Nolan tightens his armor straps and grabs his sword. He then runs out of his bed room, and out of the Hermes cabin. This sudden war had caused everyone to panic. Nolan felt that it was his duty, to fight. Especially because he'd been having great remourse about an event that had happened in his past. He shakes his head to clear the thought, and countines to run all the way to the scene of the battle.

Reaching the enterance to the Labyrinth, Nolan stops running. He then slides his sword out, and looks around. All he could see was chaos, fighting, dying, dead bodies, injured, crying people. The scene was horrible, just horrible. He looks around, suddenly unsure what to do. That's when he sees the girl. The girl standing there, with a monster coming straight towards her.

In a split second, or maybe a bit more, Nolan lunges towards the girl. "Look out"he yells, as he throws himself at the monster. He swings his sword around, trying to kill it. Eventually he does manage to kill it. Nolan then bends down and turns his attention to the girl. She was hurt, and it didn't look well. He fumbles around in his pocket and pulls out some ambrosia, and hands it to her. "Eat this"he says quietly.

Nolan then takes the moment to get a closer look at her. She looked exactly like her... But, no it couldn't be. It just couldn't be her. It just can't be possible. Yet, he had a feeling it was. Quickly he turns his gaze, towards the scene around them. Careful not to make eye contact he turns towards her again. "We need to move. Do you need me to carry you?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Stevie

Stevie

PostSubject: Re: The past brings new beginnings; (Mae)   The past brings new beginnings; (Mae) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Scarlett

"H-huh?" Ari asked, her vision turning slightly less blurry after eating whatever it was he handed her. the boy hunched over her made her want to think, but the throbbing pain she was in side tracked her. She wanted more than anything to just not move and wait until this pain was gone. Upon hearing his voice, she shivered. It sounded so familiar. instead of focusing more on him, she simply replied "Yes, please."

Ari didn't know where they were going, but the common sense portion of her brain said the Healing place she'd never been to. Feeling his arms pick her up and wrap protectively around her, she drifted off a bit. Besides the unbearable pain she was in, she opened her eye, and studied his face. And that's when it hit her. It was him. A chocking sensation came over her, with a mix of horror and terror. She meant for the words to come out stronger, but they came as a whisper. "See you later, Demi-god," Ari quoted, knowing he knew it too.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminahty.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: The past brings new beginnings; (Mae)   The past brings new beginnings; (Mae) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Careful not to make direction eye contact with her, Nolan turns back towards the girl. He reaches out and gently scoops her into his arms. He then slowly stands up, but straight away he crouches down a bit. Nolan then starts to run to somewhere safer, except it looks more like a waddle. He reaches a small clearing type area, and stops. He then gently lays the girl on the ground. Nolan then kneals next to her and looks at her wound. It wasn't pretty, she needed help. He reaches into his pocket and fumbles around a bit, and eventually pulls out some bandages.

Nolan tilts his head and looks at her, still not making direct eye contact. "I-I. Excuse me. I mean do you want be to wrap up your wound?"he asks softly. He had no idea what he was supposed to do, but he figured it would be a good thing to ask. Just then he freezes as he hears what she says. He turns to her, his mouth hanging open. "I-I. Hello Scarlet, fancy seeing you here"he says to her, this time making direct eye contanct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The past brings new beginnings; (Mae)   The past brings new beginnings; (Mae) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The past brings new beginnings; (Mae)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: