Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) Empty
PostSubject: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:31 pm

I left the arena and headed towards my cabin. I had been practicing with my half-brother, Seth, and talking about a bunch of stuff from planking to music. As I walked, I looked at my neon yellow watch. Unfortunately, this made me walk into someone who had been walking in my direction. "I'm so sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am

I was finished with Archery class with Chiron and I was now headed towards my cabin for some magic lessons with half brothers and sisters. You see my mom is the goddess of magic, Hecate, and I am a half-blood, half mortal and half god, just like every other camper at Camp Half-Blood. So with Hecate being my mom I, and my half siblings, can literally produce magic and need to learn how to control and use it. As I was walking towards the Hecate cabin something pushed into me. As I looked up above me I saw the new Apollo camper that my half brother told me about. I knew it must be her because I heard she was a bit clumsy. I tried to control my urge to turn her into a frog or zap her, but I was told I HAVE to control my magic so just said "Uhm... could you watch where you're going? You aren't the only camper here you know." After I said that I relized it sounded a bit mean, but I can be that way sometimes. So I got up, brushed off the dirt and grass on me, and said "Hi. I'm Relyt. Son of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 pm

"I'm so sorry." I said. " I'm Ferguson, daughter of Apollo." I said, reaching my hand out. "Most people call me Fergs for short."
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:15 pm

I looked at her in amazement because when I say my name usually people run away, but she didn't. By "usually people run away" I mean they run away when they here my name because they must've heard about when I was younger, and didnt know how to control my magic, and did some... well you could say things people don't like. So makeing friends wasn't the easiest thing for me. "You aren't going to run away?" I asked in amazement.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

"Um, no." I said to the bazaar question. "Why would I run away?" I asked Relyt.
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:39 pm

She must really be new. "I am Relyt. R-E-L-Y-T. RELYT. Ring a bell?"
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:21 pm

"No. I just got here. Literally, it's my first day back at camp since a year ago. I've never heard your name before so it isn't ringing a bell." I said
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:25 pm

"Well..." I was stunned and didn't know what to say. I asked like the stupedist thing one could ask "Well do you want to be... you know friends?" I was prepared for her calling me a weirdo, but I sensed she was different.

Last edited by Relyt Son Of Hecate on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm

"Sure," I said to Relyt, smiling. "Friends sounds cool."
Back to top Go down
Relyt Son Of Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

I was surprised that someone would say yes to being my friend since I was not good at makeing them. I didn't know what to say, but then I just thought of something. "Hey since you said yes me and a couple of my siblings are going to the beach later. Would you and some of your siblings want to come?"
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:42 pm

"Sure, I'd love to come. I'll ask my siblings if I see any." I said. The beach later sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)   Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumpy Beginnings (RP With Relyt Son of Hecate)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: