Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beginnings of a Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

The Beginnings of a Story Empty
PostSubject: The Beginnings of a Story   The Beginnings of a Story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:19 pm

This is something that popped into my head. I just wanted an opinion or two on it and if I should continue it.

It was drizzling as Seattle native, Chase McDonald, stepped off the train for the first time in over two days. “Just like back home,” he grumbled as he turned up the collar of his jacket and stooped into the crowd. He cursed under his breath as he made his way through the crowded train station.
Chase had only been to the city once before, on a previous research trip, but he’d grown fond of the hustle and bustle of the train station; he could sit on a bench and just watch as people scurried here and there. The sight of a young mother holding her son close as they waved goodbye to the train reminded him of his own mother, whom he left alone at home (correction, it was no longer his home) three days earlier. The thought of his pink cat seeing, invisible bee swatting, blind as a bat mother trying to get along without him (as she had done for nearly ten years now) made him chuckle.
A tap on the shoulder startled him. “Do you happen to have the time?” asked a soft, melodic voice behind him.
“It’s about half past…” As his torso finished its one eighty he looked up to see a familiar face outlined in its usual frizzy blonde frame. “Odette!”
Back to top Go down

The Beginnings of a Story
Page 1 of 1