Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel] Empty
PostSubject: and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel]   and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 am

and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel] 2rpyxyw

Carmen Rae Pryce

Unclaimed Daughter of Iris
Carmen sat on the concrete of the basketball courts, rolling a basketball in between her hands. The only light source was the moon, which was hidden behind several clouds. Not rain clouds, but clouds all the same. The demigod was going to shoot some hoops, but now that seemed useless. Carmen knew that everyone had their own ways to relieve stress, but she didn't. The demigod couldn't stab a few training dummies and feel better, or swim it off. Basketball seemed like an okay alternative.

It didn't strike her that she was an awful shot, simply because she hardly ever played basketball. Carmen thought the idea sounded a lot better in her head. So, she was sitting against the basketball hoop, doing nothing. The demigod threw the basketball down the court in frustration, letting out a small groan. She was sick of being unclaimed. It had been long enough, surely her mother know that she was here? It wasn't like she could just call her mother up and ask her. No, she had to wait to be claimed. Carmen pulled her knees closer to her chest, feeling the denim of her jeans.

She had many moods, but the demigod hadn't been pouty recently. "Oh, please Carmen," a voice in her head seemed to say. Her eyes drifted to the basketball at the other end of the court, and she frowned. The demigod wouldn't pout. She would be just as angry as she was before. Carmen didn't like controlling her feelings, and often let them control her. She usually went through stages. First, she would be sad, then mad, followed by a but of pouting, then back to being mad and temperamental.

Carmen felt a cold Autumn breeze blow past her face, making her pulled herself closer to her body. Why didn't she think this through? It was so cold. The demigod wasn't thinking, obviously. She was dressed in a light sweatshirt, colored grey. She also wore denim jeans and converse. Not really midnight Autumn attire.
Back to top Go down
borntofly12

and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel] Empty
PostSubject: Re: and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel]   and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Becca Lynn Chance
Claimed Daughter of Apollo

Becca ran out of her cabin, hastily putting on her blue hoodie. She could hear her father's voice beckoning to her. Calling her to follow.
"Umm Dad?!" Becca thought, "It is midnight for crying out loud! and you want me to go shoot hoops!"
Her fathers voice rang in her ears "no my child, not to shoot hoops just go to the court."
Becca ran to the basketball court when she saw a figure huddle on the cold concrete of the court.
"There Becca, see my daughter? She will be important in the turn of events, she will be the key to the locked door..." the voice of Apollo faded inside her head
Becca sighed, the voice of her father could be very cryptic at times.
Seeing the figure on the court, becca grabbed her healers kit. The person may be hurt.
She went to the court "Hello? You there, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

and nobody stirred the sound of silence [zel]
Page 1 of 1