Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just uh reading a book [Stevie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Just uh reading a book [Stevie] Empty
PostSubject: Just uh reading a book [Stevie]   Just uh reading a book [Stevie] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Just uh reading a book [Stevie] Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes

Nolan William Lewis walks into the library, his hands burried in the pockets of his orange Under Armor hooded sweatshirt. Nolan loves that sweatshirt, not only is it comfortable, it's also really warm, and his favorite color. The tips of his ears and his cheeks are a bright pink color, it's just a bit chilly outside. Luckily the library happens to be warm. He looks around, and to be honest he was shocked that it was empty. Nolan figured more people would come here. Of course he could never be sure, this was Nolan's first time being in the library. Reading just isn't his thing.

Nolan looks around at all of the different section signs. All of them were in Ancient Greek, which made it nice. That's another thing, dislexia made it a pain in the ass to read. Hopefully some of the books would be in Greek. He looks around and walks over towards the teen fiction section. He tilts his head and looks over the titles. He selects one, and walks over to a seat and sits down.

Nolan leans back in the seat to get comfortable, and opens the book and begins to ready. The book was called Alex Rider Operation Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. It was a British book, and really good. The only problem was that Amercians tend to be stupid so they'd changed it from football to soccer in the books. Nolan despises the term "soccer" to him it will always be football, not soccer. Stupid American's and their changing everything.
Back to top Go down
Stevie

Stevie

PostSubject: Re: Just uh reading a book [Stevie]   Just uh reading a book [Stevie] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Scarlett

The sun was shining brightly through the window in which Sammie was seated on the panel of. This was her favourite part in the library, and the fact that the first day Sammie got here, she wrote "MY spot, no steals" in bright pink kind of designated it as her own. When she heard a thump, she was thrown out of her Forensic's book -a book brought from home-, and forced to look up. She felt the light illuminate her dark brown eyes and she studied the room. She couldn't see a person in sight - other than the handsome boy not even 10 feet away from her. With her complex 20/20 vision, she could clearly see that the book he was reading was called "Alex Rider Operation Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz". To be honest, Sammie couldn't give Greek a second glace, it seemed too elaborate for her liking. Even being what she calls the smartest person in the Aphrodite cabin, the small brunette still couldn't learn her native language. Risking social suicide, Sammie hopped up gracefully off of the sill.
"Hi, stranger." Noticing that he was at a multi-seated table, she daintily sat down across from him, her eyes trying to make out what cabin he was from. She reached out a frail hand, motioning for him to shake it. She gave him an encouraging smile, before introducing herself.
"I'm Samantha, But you can call me Sammie. Daughter of Aphrodite."

Back to top Go down
http://illuminahty.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just uh reading a book [Stevie]   Just uh reading a book [Stevie] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Just uh reading a book [Stevie] Tumblr_m8jwwp87iR1rd1u1oo1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan flips through the book, reading the pages. Honestly it was more like he was skimming it. Ancient Greek was still hard to read with dislexia. He sighs softly and closes the book. He then rests his arms on the table. Then lays his head down on his arms and closes his eyes. All this reading had given him a headache. Nolan sighs and sits there. This wasn't helping, but he didn't know what else to do.

Nolan hears someone sit down, and ignores them. Ugh, why did they have to sit down by him? This place is freaking huge, and empty. Why here? Just then he hears them, well her talk. Her voice was really pretty, maybe he'd give talking to her a chance. Slowly Nolan looks up, and opens his eyes. In front of him sits a beautiful girl. Holy crap, she's hot he thinks.

"Hey"he says with a wink. He then smiles and leans back in his chair. This just got better. A lot better. "Nice to meet you Samantha"he says to her. "I'm Nolan, son of Hermes"he says to her. Nolan then sits there, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just uh reading a book [Stevie]   Just uh reading a book [Stevie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just uh reading a book [Stevie]
Page 1 of 1