Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Athena's Cabin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 pm

" Bye see ya at dinner!" i hollor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:15 pm

I look back and smile. I see Percy walking around slowly around the Poseidon cabin. I fee; the urge to go over there and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

I lay down on my bunk. Midnightsilver came in a girl came ridding her it was Annabeth. she smiled i knew she was spying on us. " hey!" i say a little annoed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:30 pm

I saw Annabeth come in the Athena cabin. My heart stops for a second and think 'oh crap did she hear us?' I slowly walk back to the cabin and open the door. I see Ali and Annabeth, Ali looked annoyed and I think 'uh ohh'
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm

i was explaining to Annabeth not to meddle in peaples bussiness when i saw Masey and waved her in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:51 pm

I see Ali wave me in here. I walk in slowly and say shyly "Hey, Annabeth" I look at Ali with a slightly worried face.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 pm

" See Annabeth you make her worried you should of minded your buissnuss and we would have trusted you but now we can't 'cause you got nosey." i scold. " hey Masey i want you to meet my Pegusus Midnightsilver." i say proudly, stroking her nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:15 pm

I give Annabeth a weak but small smile and turn to Midnightsilver. "Hey girl" I say in soft voice. I stroke Midnightsilver's nose.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Midnight whinnied happley. " she loves you Mace is it ok if i call you that bye the way?" i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm

I smiled "Sure" I looked back at Annabeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

I looked back at Ali and whisper "What do we say to her?" I glance back at Annabeth, who didn't hear me. I turned back to Ali to her her answer.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 pm

i wringle my nose at Annabeth. " I'm so sorry but must go." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:03 pm

I watch Ali walk away. I just stand there and try not to make eye contact with Annabeth too much.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 pm

i come back feeling gulitey for leaving macey like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

I see Ali walk back into the cabin. "oh, hey" I say. I had been reading a book on my bed. I sat up abit. I glanced and looked at Annabeth. She had been silent since Ali left.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:24 am

" sorry i left ya" i wisper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 pm

"its fine"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:52 pm

i sigh i layed down to sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:57 pm

I sigh softly. I sit down on my bed. "Macy" I hear a voice, it was Annabeth. I smile weakly at her.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 pm

i haer mace and annabeth talk i sit up. " hey gals sup?" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:02 pm

"Oh just talkin.." I say. Annabeth smiles abit.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm

i lean in " i hear the hernes cabin is going to pull a prank on us so we gotta strike them the night they strike us." i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:42 pm

"um okay when?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

"tomarrow midnight" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

I nod "Ok"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next