Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Athena's Cabin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi Percybeth I am Manolie, aka daughter of athena!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Does anybody want a sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 pm

No thanks I say in my head!
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:47 pm

I shrug. " I dont need a sword," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 pm

I think to myself about the first time I held a sword. It felt like it was too heavy. Ever since then I have used a knife like my half sister Annabeth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

"okay I'll ask the Hermes cabin."I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 pm

"Okay!" As I say back poitley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:07 am

I come home after a long days of work, climbing to shower.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm

i walk in verry nervuse. i sit down on a unclaimed bunk.i unpack.i picked up a photo album. inside were pictures of my daddy and me. i start crying like i always do when i think of daddy.after awile when im done crying and unpacking, i deside to swim. i put on a blue to peice, blue flipflops and grab a blue towl all from op. i run down swiming is my favorite sport. when i got to the lake i was smileing again.i hit the waves hard.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm

i came back in the cabin after my swim in the lake. I felt much better. I put on some old jeans, a softball t-shirt, tennis shoes & a MU hat. My thick blonde hair was in a ponytail. Happy with the way i looked i whent out to find some friends.

coralie child pan
ivy child artemis
phobe child nike
ziva child hestia
ali child athena
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:08 pm

I pack my bags. Even though I have not been here long i will miss my cabin & my freinds. I sighed sadly. After i finished packing, I was ready to go on my quest. I left to go to the labrenith.

Last edited by hunter11 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 am

i came back happy from my 2 day quest. put my rootbeer pack under my bed. the pato chips next to them and much more there. I lok on my bed there is a pair of silver owl earinngs. they glowed so i knew they were magic items i touch them. as i tuch them they turn into a helment. "way cool" i say.there was a note it said: dearest ali, i saw you fulfilled a 'personal' quest with out getting caught so i thought you deverve these. love you forever athena aka mom
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 am

i put on my swim suit.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:58 pm

i grab the refreshments i got on my 'personal' quest. tonight was the night. Coralie gave me an owl wisle. i blew it ang two owls came i started to load them. soon everything was in place for tonights party.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 pm

i burst into the cabin. good no one here. i wash my face.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 pm

I strolled though my cabin with Macy following me. I knew i made her upset when i told her Annabeth and Percy were still dating. "i- I'm sorry you cant date Percy. Yet." i say winking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:07 pm

I couldn't help but smile when I saw the cabin, and when I heard what Ali said. The cabin was nothing as I expected. It was beautiful, I knew I was home.

Macy Hart, daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:57 am

" Welcome home sister." i say show ing her our cabin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 am

I took my stuff and set it down on an empty bed. I sat down on the bed. I had a long day. Bow and arrow practice, more. I was glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 pm

" hey ya know mother really does not care about if you know how to shoot a bow not that it's not important it's just mom thinks our best power is brain power. i got these cool magic earings that turn into a helment just for not geting caught on a personal quest." i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 pm

I started thinking. I hadn't been given a quest yet, I was kind of anxious. I knew they were dangerous, but I wanted to prove myself. "I hope I go on a quest soon" I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

i raised my eyebrows. " Weeelllll you could do it by the rules OR you can do what i did and go with out permisson." i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:29 pm

I pursed my lips abit. "Without permismon? Uhh" I had never exactly broken the rules before. I decided to wait for Chiron or someone to tell me to go on a quest.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

I roll my eyes no one i knew so far was willing to do what i did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:10 pm

I chewed my botton lip. I was now really anxious for a quest. I sighed and said "I'm gonna go outside for abit." I walked outside the cabin and just walked around the camp for abit. I loved the feeling of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next