Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Cabin

Go down 
+23
Paradoxx
hpeaatheaiscool
Mazzie
maddie ☹
Momus Boy
Falcon
dean
Robinwing
Colby
Luna Avril
Zan
Mako
Telamon
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
rulerguy6
Valkyrie
Kendall
daveyp1997
Matt streak
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Sirena
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Athena's Cabin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm

"Well, hypothetically, if someone were to take her horse... how mad would she be?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:18 pm

"I don't know, nobody's ever done it before. But I'm guessing she would be pretty mad," I say, downing the rest of my Coke. I get up to get another one, almost knocking down a bottle of truth serum. I curse in Ancient Greek and say, "Stupid truth serum!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:21 pm

"Forgiveable mad, or just plain mad?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:26 pm

"I'm thinking forgivable mad," I say, as I straighten the truth serum. Can't have any of that falling down! I get the other Coke and take a sip. "So, what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:27 pm

"Let's make this simple... can you make something that could, like, hide her horse?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:28 pm

"Like make it invisible, or just a secret door somewhere?" I ask, already sketching out ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:31 pm

"Maybe like invisible... it would be easier to reveal it was all a prank," I say.

Last edited by Lavvie on Fri May 15, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:33 pm

"Okay, easy..." I say and start sketching some more. My eyes slide over to the Compact Box, where some diagrams are hidden for a prank against the girl I'm helping right now. I quickly move my eyes and keep sketching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:02 pm

"Okay," I say. I'm impressed that this girl knows her technology so well. I also notice her eyes flick over to some box-cube-ish thingamabob. "Did you make that?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:03 pm

I look down as I say, "Yeah, why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:04 pm

"Just asking," I say. Maybe she has a secret in there... she did seem kind of defensive...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:06 pm

I continue sketching, my eyes flitting to the Compact Box more than I'd like them to. After around 15 minutes, I hold up my sketch. "You like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:11 pm

"I like," I reply. It is a work of genius. "So, when should we pull this?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:14 pm

"I don't know, soon," I say. "The sooner the better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:17 pm

"How about now?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:18 pm

"Sounds good to me!" I say, maybe a little to excitedly. I'm just happy I've made it this far without her seeing the diagrams, so I don't want to ruin it by waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:19 pm

"Wait, she's not here." I say. "We don't want to worry anyone else, so we should wait until she's at the stables." I say.
ooc: we shud wait until shes online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:21 pm

ooc: good idea

"Okay, that's a good idea. So. . .what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:23 pm

"I don't really know. Basketball? Or something fun? I want to relax a bit," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:25 pm

"Sounds good to me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:28 pm

ooc: u post 1st
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 pm

i came in laying down on my bunk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:57 pm

I came in and sat at my new bed. Nobody was in here exept a girl who was sleeping. I had nothing to do so unpacked. When I was done I layed down on the bed and sighed. I missed my dad. I decied to read my book that I brought with me. After I read 16 chapters I looked out the window. I saw a few kids swimming in the lake." That seems fun," I thougt. i changed in to my lilac one-peice bathing suit. I sliped on my sandles and grabed my towel as i ran out the door to the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 pm

As I was sitting next to the Lake and reading about the latest new technology, I saw a girl I recognized in a one piece bathing suit. I said," Hey wait up! Can I swim with you!" I asked this with high hopes because I have not met very many people at camp yet.... non one wants to be my friend.
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:50 pm

I walked into the cabin, with a backpack full of summer homework. I climbed to the top bunk, and then took out a reading log. "Read 15 chapters," I said. I put down my stuff, and then started reading. After reading 15 chapters, I took out some math homework, and a pencil, and started doing homework. I tapped the pencil eraser to my lip, and thought about the math problem. If that goes over there, and that goes there, what number goes there? I worked for a long time, then decided to take a break. I grabbed my favorite book, a bottle of coke, and then headed toward the forest. Jennavica Roberts, Daughter of Athena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena's Cabin   Athena's Cabin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Cabin
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next